搜索
查看: 4980|回复: 11

Cindy @ Eden Dream

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-1-12 01:47:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
MM: Cindy
Body: firm and tight, petite - 9/10
Skin: smooth, no piercing, no tattoo/ piercings - 9/10
Boobs: natural Full B cup and light eraser nips 8/10 (anything bigger than a handful is a waste IMHO)
Face: attractive, cute eye lashes, 7.5/10
Attitude: 9/10 she must have aced customer service 101 in Uni as she wrote the book!
Service: 8/10
Communication: Intermediate English level - but we are here to have fun and the communication is definitely there to have a very fun experience- 7/10

Overall: The picture that ED took definitely does not do her justice (tsk tsk tsk), much better in person.  Always making sure the client (me) was taken care of and... read below for the juicy details.

Repeat: Definitely.

I was debating to go or not as Cindy is not a product from Dim Sum land, rather she is from where many of us hunters avoid but there are always exceptions... read on.
I msg'd ED of available time slots as it was getting late and was told if i could make it by XXX time I would be the last client of the day and there would be no rush to vacate the premise when done.
I parked and walked over (it is a very easy to find if you read the building signs) and as I was walking up towards the door, I must of stepped on remote door opener as the door would open automatically.  As I stepped in and the door closed, I was greeted by this cute girl who was wearing a very nice lingerie.  She helped me with my shoes and was led upstairs to the double doors.  Upon entering the "Great Room", Cindy helped me disrobe and put my clothes in a nice little stack.  Was led to the washroom and given a shooter of Listerine before stepping into the shower. Inside, I was scrubbed from top to bottom and all parts in-between and me being the gentleman that I am, I returned the favor.  When properly cleansed, she also helped herself to the Listerine shooters then led me to the bed.  She told me to relax and started a little cat bath which was very nice, I continued my roaming of the forbidden lands with giggles and no objections (and a lot of natural juices flowing)..  Her oral exam was very nice and thorough which also Junior agrees to as he awoke and almost ruined the party a little too soon.  I had to ask her if we could take a quick break and put on the cap and move to the main attraction.  Her being petite and skinny (not anorexic) was quite the spinner.  Started off with CG which was very nice and felt her well controlled muscle control then proceeded to a few different positions and finalizing in doggy which apparently she enjoys a lot with slow deep thrusts.  You felt her building up and when the time was right, she would squeeze down on junior and let u know what just happened.  We just stayed on the bed for a few mins to rest up with her hugging you and giving you little kisses all over. GFE??? a definite maybe
She cleaned me up and back to the shower room for a Listerine night-cap and another shower with her giving junior another oral exam to wake him up. Almost went for round 2 in there but it was getting late and it's not that big and cozy in there.

Thank you for reading my first full report.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-1-12 09:23:32 | 显示全部楼层
A very detailed report. Sounds interesting and I think ED finally found some mm sure know how to please clients.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-1-12 12:00:10 | 显示全部楼层
thanks for sharing your nice experience!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-1-12 23:45:26 | 显示全部楼层
nice report
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-1-19 20:00:24 | 显示全部楼层
how long did you stay?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-1-19 21:49:40 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks - nice report. Was lfk/dfk provided?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-1-19 23:42:57 | 显示全部楼层
Great report
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-1-19 23:49:39 | 显示全部楼层
ur report is too details, i guess it might take u whole day to complete this
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-1-22 00:47:24 | 显示全部楼层
vievie 发表于 2012-1-19 23:49 static/image/common/back.gif
ur report is too details, i guess it might take u whole day to complete this

it actually took me 15 minutes reliving that wonderful moment. it is when you do not enjoy, you hate to write it out... but when you enjoy! WAH!!! you dream it every second... right fellow c-hings?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-1-22 16:21:06 | 显示全部楼层
look like ads.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-17 21:25 , Processed in 0.039651 second(s), 13 queries .