AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 9635|回复: 29

Exquisite Courtesan- Alia

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-8-6 18:52:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Got to EC location 20 mins earlier, ran into korean stewardesses in the nearby hotel, around 10 to 15 of them, in light baby blue and white uniforms with baby blue scarves...i now understand why some wolves such as superstar, theone, Mr.Egg r obssessed with k girls.. those korean flight attendants r pretty, very elegant demeanor, perfect skin, sexy makeup, and stockings..all fairly tall with their high heels on, make them average height of 5"7+... MW or Toe should try to recruit those stewardesses....i had to make eye contacts with 3 flight attendants, smiled at the 3rd one, she said "hello", i don't speak korean, so i just "hello to u too!" i was like omg.. happy.. who the heck says "hello to u too"...so freaking awkward.. superstar taught me some korean, but all i could remember on the spot was "halabochi" meaning old grandpa in korean.. anyway, i left the hotel and made my way to see alia

Alia is not DDG, but i just like her, i like making out with her, she is a terrific kisser.. i don't feel guilty at all sleeping with her, she made it seems so healthy, so natural, so right!!
her bbbj is ... let me put it this way, reminds me of my very first BBBJ from my first girlfriend in high school, tried really really hard to please, but lack of experience and technique; nonetheless, not gonna complain, BBBJ does not mean much to me compared to passionate kissing and engaging missionary sex, i sometimes even skip BBBJ if i am super horny and rock hard already.
we had to switch from missionary to doing it from behind, because i felt like cumming within 3 mins in her, so we paused a bit and switched position, another 3 mins or so, couldn't hold it back anymore, the entire sexy time was less than 10 mins, not as intense and long as i'd like, but again i like her, so i don't care about those minor things. after that, we just cuddled, she is very good at it, my body and her interwined, totally overlapping each other, she is a wonderful cuddler, she makes me fully satisifed both physically and mentally.

I was explaining that i don't smoke, i don't drink, i don't do drugs, not even weeds. i use skittles and gummy bears to get me high, i have a entire drawer in my office dedicated to them... i get super sugar high..and when i get depressed occasionally i go to MacD to get 30 chicken nuggets to cheer myself up, even the Mac cashier laughed at me, i was like this is for my office, Alia laughed out so loud, i was explaining that ice cream is bad for her, because our body work hard to maintain our body temperature around 37 celsius degree, so introducing ice cream to our bodies distort the equilibrium.. she was like i am not asking to u eat a bathtub of ice cream.. i was likeshe laughed out even louder..i thought we were alone in the suite, so whatever, she could laugh as loud as she wanted to, i was happy to see her that happy by silly facts of me. i was playing with her ears at the end, i was like how on earth u have tiny ears and huge breasts, they don't match at all, she just wouldn't stop laughing.. and she was complaining about old ACC location (no longer operational, although my most fav. incall location) that she had to unlock door @ 9th floor, i asked her to wear a spiderman mask next time when encountering similar situations.. i personally have done it in the winter when it was ridiculously cold outside, i wore a mask to keep my face warm while taking out the garbage.. but freaked out my neighbour...Alia just wouldn't stop laughing.. i thought she was adorable... i know i am not a funny guy, and i wasn't trying to be funny at all, but makes me happy to see her laugh out loud like that so close to me

on the way back to the office, i tried to decide whether i should write a review for Alia, since there is another review already, so not TOFTT review anyway, but i thought she deserves the attention, exposure, and my gratitude. if i don't write a review for her, wouldn't it be obvious that i purposely leave her out, since i have written a review for all the girls i have met @ EC.. so either scenario is not ideal for me, delimma...if my review lets her become fully booked, sigh... so be it. it's fate.

Thanks Chanel for letting Alia use ur room today, the view was spectacular, almost as good as the view @ old ACC location, i had a great time, because if we used the smaller room, i wouldn't have enjoyed our time as much, because the other room reminds me of aspen, that bed, that room, so it's distracting for me. if u arranged that room for us intentially, u r very sweet.

Face: 7.5/10 ( not a head turner, but good looking enough, her skin is not at the best condition, but i do not care)
Body: 8.5/10 (totally MCOT, genuine DD breasts, a bit saggy, but in a really good and healthy way, i love her assets!!!)
Attitude: 10/10 (absolutely no room for improvement)
Service: 9/10 (-1 for no S42)
Chemistry:10/10 (words can not describe)
Location: 9/10 (very good incall location, might be even better than Sassy's or TDL's)
Donation: $250
Keeper: 8/10

Repeat: Yes, i like her. simple as that!

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-7 07:44:13 | 显示全部楼层
"i use skittles and gummy bears to get me high, i have a entire drawer in my office dedicated to them..."

What's in the other drawer of your desk? ...Must be mementos from your favorite mms.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-7 08:13:18 | 显示全部楼层
nice review, the girl's body looks very young/tight. I go to mcD when I'm stressed for work, but I get 2 double filets and remove half the buns and make quadruple filet to cheer myself up
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-7 08:16:10 | 显示全部楼层
u basicly tried all the EC girls! u are the man! her body seems like my COT! i must go try
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-7 10:15:36 | 显示全部楼层
I never tried EC, whats the major intersection?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-8-7 10:24:11 | 显示全部楼层
motor 发表于 2014-8-7 07:44
"i use skittles and gummy bears to get me high, i have a entire drawer in my office dedicated to the ...

.. do we work in the same building, how do u know so much about me Mr. Egg. i can't keep gifts at home because sweetie sometimes goes through my stuff, when i confronted her, she would be like i am looking for stapler, nail clipper..etc. so work is the safest place to hide my junk/comfort food and small gifts from mms
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-8-7 10:27:40 | 显示全部楼层
dashfortrash 发表于 2014-8-7 08:13
nice review, the girl's body looks very young/tight. I go to mcD when I'm stressed for work, but I  ...

YAY! we r MacD buddies i am not alone!!

i like to put hash browns into my Mac-muffin with lots and lots of ketchup.

i will try ur approach next time when i am depressed ( quadruple filet)

thanks dash4$ for the "original recipe"
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-8-7 10:30:28 | 显示全部楼层
loppy 发表于 2014-8-7 08:16
u basicly tried all the EC girls! u are the man! her body seems like my COT! i must go try

we have similar taste when it comes to this hobby, we like mms natural and curvy, but i got an impression u prefer blondes, me on the other hand, prefer brunettes, amber foxx is a good gem in milf/cougar category! i read the review from dash4$

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-8-7 10:33:35 | 显示全部楼层
loppy 发表于 2014-8-7 10:15
I never tried EC, whats the major intersection?

loppy loppy!  downtown core, near Dundas square. they have 2 locations, u got to phone chanel for the exact address, she doesn't want me to disclose this in public, because she does the filtering for her mms by phone. parking is not easy, but TTC is always friendly
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-7 11:15:25 | 显示全部楼层
happypooning 发表于 2014-8-7 10:24
.. do we work in the same building, how do u know so much about me Mr. Egg. i can't keep gifts a ...

haha. I just remembered the story about the hairclip.

On another note, it sounds like you might have a session with a K-girl in your future....With images of 10 to 15 Korean stewardesses floating around in your head (Imagine the possibilities. And the configurations  ) you might find you want to taste the Korean world again.
Some of them are mild. And some are extra spicy. Yum.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-17 21:00 , Processed in 0.036711 second(s), 14 queries .