AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 13151|回复: 8

Amanda @ Flirt Spa (Finch)

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-8-2 17:25:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I know most of these  for Asian girls but I don't get to go often to the East End other than Perla as I frequent that location, Platinum and Studio9 most often.  

I was in the mood for some fun with a new blonde girl since the finance ladies downtown lately have been giving my neck and eyes a work out.  It was pretty late and I knew I couldn't book ahead to get Ivana but I heard some good news regarding Amanda.  

Booked a hh session only as it was my first time to see her so if things weren't great, at least I got to see a beautiful blonde girl naked and help me get my fix.  The showers are nice and luxurious like Perla so getting squeaky clean for the girl to help for a more better session is easy.  As I was relaxing on my back for 5 minutes, amanda walks in.  I sit up so I can get a good look at her, the one thing I noticed that she didn't do was turn the lights down low, as all the sessions I've gone to for those spas above the girls do, even if the girl is super pretty, they still want the lights low, so they may be hiding something or they think it helps the mood sometimes, which I think it does.  She quite pretty, with a flawless face and youth definitely on her side - website states 21 and I wouldn't guess anything above 24 although I'm sure she would still get ID'd if she were to go clubbing or buying alcohol.  She comes in close for a hug and a little peck on the lips as I get a nice hold of her ass.  She's got nice smooth skin on her back, ass and legs which is rare on blonde girls, always tend to be a bit rougher than their Asian counterparts.  

I lay on my front for a bit of some massaging as I needed a bit.  Not much of a massage to get kinks out but just some light rubbing and teasing on the inner leg and butt.  After about 5-10 minutes she gets close and sensual on my back, neck and ears.  She notices I want to turn around as I'm hard and need more room for my dick.  On the flip she comes in close while looking into my eyes.  No LFK but just teasing grazing on the lips.  On a first visit for hh session I don't want to push and just let her do her thing.  She seemed to like the kisses on her neck and nibbles on her ear as I could hear her purring between her breaths.  She feeds me like a little baby with her tits which feel great.  She squirms on top of me and gets a little more oil for some body sliding and twirls in 69 position which she is quite liberal with me.  She's got one of the smallest tight pink pussies I have seen in a while.  Knowing a young blonde and pink ;) girl was rubbin on my body and enjoying herself as well was definitely giving me what I came for.  

For the finish she starts the simulated CG position and I grab her natural C breasts which are a nice handful (something that natural tits have that I love on young girls is that they're perky but still mushy when you grab them). I start thrusting as she strokes my rock hard prick. I pull her in so I could suck on her nips a bit more and I tease her a with my cock at her A-entrance but I didn't push so she wouldn't get upset.  I push her back up and pull her butt towards me on my chest so I have better access to her pussy.  Even just the sight of her lips was helping me come to climax.  I start a little dirty talk which she cooperates and I explode on her ass from below, a nice finish with this young lass.  

Definitely a repeat if she were available on a horny blonde whim.  My second choice was Molly (another blonde) who was smoking outside as I was coming in.  I heard she's quite sensual and she has the spinner body with a 'suicide girl' look to her.  Read a review where the guy deducted marks b/c she kept her heels on, this is something I would actually request.  I love girl's legs while in heels.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-3 07:48:51 | 显示全部楼层
wow ..... long long detailing ...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-3 14:17:47 | 显示全部楼层
nice review~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-4 19:53:41 | 显示全部楼层
so Flirt spa provides full service?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-8-4 23:46:24 | 显示全部楼层
No, Flirt spa does NOT provide full service.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-6 06:49:01 | 显示全部楼层
What is the damage on this kind of  western spa ? Is body slide included as a packag?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-8-7 12:12:03 | 显示全部楼层
I only went for a hh this time, $40 for door, $80 for BS plus tip.  Not sure about the prices for other options as I always go for the slide.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-7 17:18:41 | 显示全部楼层
Have you tried NURU? Any recommendations?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-7 23:19:00 | 显示全部楼层
LOL I want to be a baby too, so I can suck on her breast.  Nice review Dinner bro!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-23 01:24 , Processed in 0.037056 second(s), 13 queries .