找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: happypooning

Katie @ RM ?? where r u ?? u were my goddess

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2014-6-25 22:38:54 | 显示全部楼层
dadizhu 发表于 2014-6-25 22:27
You should had asked her for her private # if she's your type..I asked few times from RM girls and ...

i assumed u r talking about effie white, i never really clicked with her, probably because she was a smoker, and she is too skinny. sam went indy too, did not like her that much, great girl but not mine. among all their girls who gone indy, i like Tristen the most, amy is great too. but her acne bothered me, she is pretty nevertheless. and Caroline is good too. but she asked a lot of personal questions which was a bit annoying. so i had to tell her to stop, otherwize i am gonna start making lies.. all the girls combined, all the agencies INDYS BPs, only 3 really captured my heart, one is of course my sweetie, another one is my ex and Katie, i dont know her enough to, i only spent not more than 8 hours with her.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-6-25 23:22:10 | 显示全部楼层
I got an idea, have a bro you trust from here go do jessica and then pass your number over to her and tell her to give it to katie and explain the situation abit.  When Katie hears, she will be like awwwwww happy is so sweet i want a 15 hour session with him = limping to work the next day!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-6-26 02:42:01 | 显示全部楼层
7 times in a month? Then sink/sunk?
Oh no ..... Your record not even half of mine ... it is 15 years ago [I am at early 50 that time] in studio9 (Richmond Hill).
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-6-26 03:10:59 | 显示全部楼层
You must be one terrific lover to make her say and do that!  

Don't cry over spilt milk, move on.

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-6-26 09:34:34 | 显示全部楼层
cataztrophe 发表于 2014-6-25 23:22
I got an idea, have a bro you trust from here go do jessica and then pass your number over to her an ...

Avalanche bro, as i mentioned in my previous comment, Jessica and Katie, started at the same day; however, they ended at the same day too. so J is no longer there, they were debating whether to go to another agency euro doll or HSG, 3 days before they left.

and avalanche bro, i said i liked her, i didn't say i wanna marry her ..15 hour session??!?! is that what u do when u found a gem??
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-6-26 09:41:13 | 显示全部楼层
tomsiu 发表于 2014-6-26 02:42
7 times in a month? Then sink/sunk?
Oh no ..... Your record not even half of mine ... it is 15 years ...

of course uncle tom, i would never compare myself to u, during ur prime time, i was either not born yet or still wearing diapers

i rarely repeat more than 7 times, except with a couple of mpas, and alexis @ mirage who retired not long ago, also zoe.. my logic is if i am gonna repeat a mm 10+ times, i might as well ask her out, if she is not interested, at least work out an arrangement "wrapping" short term.. anyway, i am not interested in the mms who are not interested me.. common sense.

studio 9 is affiliated with platinum and perla,

avalanche brother just wrote a review not long ago, he is/was a regular at these 3 spas, so if u wanna track that down mm, u should talk to him but nvm 15 years ago, 15 months can change a mm dramatically let alone 15 years
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-6-26 10:00:17 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2014-6-26 03:10
You must be one terrific lover to make her say and do that!  

Don't cry over spilt milk, move on.

DD cum bro, roger that!

just for the record, i don't "cry" over spilt milk, i just get grumpy that's all

the root of the problem is not Katie entirely, it has more to do with that object, it reminds me of her, the things she said and did to me, so 28 more days, i am gonna put it in an envelope with postage and her real first name but no address( i dont know her address), and drop into a random mailbox downtown. then i move on, if hairclip somehow finds her way to Katie, she will know its from me...i did not sink her, i could if i let myself go, but like i always say, sink responsibly, i sensed a disaster, and i would get hurt, so it was fairly professional, and just a business transaction.

i know for sure u didnt see Katie, because she is too short as ur preference, so i never pmed u about her, not that i withheld that information from u

i was reluctant to see her first due to her height, but miss R said she is my type, she is the cutest babe. when she opened the door, that smile, i was stunned. i stood there for a few seconds, she was like r u coming in, she dragged me in, yes she did, she was very confident for a small girl like her, not intimidated by me at all. i was just reading my offline reviews about her, and refreshed my memory..

anyway, i got carried away here, hunting is a extremely dangerous game, i am not just talking about STDs, i am talking about psychological wellbeing, the stability, that equilibrium.... i am a calm and fairly stable person, but this hobby shatters my world a lot with reverse datings and living on the edge.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-6-26 10:28:55 | 显示全部楼层
happypooning 发表于 2014-6-25 22:22
i remember u, i will do it if i am still alive in 2018

joke aside, i am serious about finding h ...

This is like asking a girl out by writing a long letter back in the days and hand delivering it to her in class while everyone saw. Of course you feel stupid if she doesn't respond/don't even read your letter. This is more about male ego/face now that you've come to the spotlight. You need that reciprocation.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-6-26 11:55:59 | 显示全部楼层
happypooning 发表于 2014-6-26 09:41
of course uncle tom, i would never compare myself to u, during ur prime time, i was either not bor ...

The problem with both men:  身在福中不知福!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-6-26 12:14:20 | 显示全部楼层
You cannot be too sentimental in this game.
過眼雲煙,雨過天睛
CEOWong's Hunting Code of Ethics, Chapter 33, paragraph C(Boob size)
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-6 13:05 , Processed in 0.037178 second(s), 11 queries .