AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 3021|回复: 2

(visual report) Mina@E-spa

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-6-20 05:46:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
This spa is out of the way for the majority of us Chinese wolves, but those who are in the Etobicoke area may want to check out this spa.

Spoke with the keeper who candidly told me that most of her girls may not be suitable for Asian tastes, however she has 3 girls that she is confident about their looks and service.

Of the three, I only had the chance to meet Tina who works Thurdays and Fridays only. She is an okay looking Chinese lady in her late 20s to early 30s. Slim body, 少婦/良家婦女 style. Keeper gave me *wink wink nudge nudge* and told me she is "high mileage" but did not elaborate.

I did not meet the other 2 girls because they worked different days. Here is the keeper's description (which I will trust for now since her description of Mina on the phone was consistent with what I later saw):

The first of the other 2 girls is Ling who is a 27 year old Vietnamese with a killer slim body including large breasts, and very pretty face. Viet Ling only works on Tuesdays.

The other is Chinese Judy who only work Wednesdays but does not serve Chinese customers for fear of running into friends/relatives. I am told that Judy is very good looking and young, but we Chinese wolves are out of luck because if she sees that it is a Chinese customer on the security camera, she will not come out and serve them.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-6-21 16:58:09 | 显示全部楼层
Want to try Vietnamese Ling.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-6-21 17:28:00 | 显示全部楼层
I want to bang both the viet girl and the chinese one that doesnt take chinese customers.  I will just pretend to be korean.

I will check this place out when my cash flow replenishes.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-18 22:08 , Processed in 0.045813 second(s), 17 queries .