AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 3697|回复: 6

Mihiro @ASB – Geisha with a bit of PSE.

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-6-18 19:31:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Texted ASB and made an one hour appointment with Mishiro who is Japanese.  Arrived at the Condo near the intersection of Hurontario and Burnamthorpe in Mississagua.  The lighting is very dark in the condo, but she is a smoker and you can smell it as soon as you enter.

Takes me to the room and starts to undress me.  She even folds your clothes.
Go to the shower and she gives me mouth wash.  In the shower she starts LFK which goes to DFK.  Washes the whole body including asshole .   Some BBBJ in the shower along with a pussy slide.  She dries me off coming out of the shower.

Go to the bed and she tells me to lie face down.  Mihiro then starts rimming and BLK and BLS.  Eventually pulls my dick from under and starts licking and sucking.  She turns me over and climbs on top and starts another pussy slide.  Eventually get to DATY.  She grabs my hand and sticks one of her fingers inside.  Did a couple of positions, CG, doggie and mish.  Did mish and then a CIM, but no swallow.

I lay on the bed and then she starts massaging my feet and legs.  We were talking and she said she has been here 10-months.  She told me her real name and some personal stuff (not sure if it was true) but it felt truthful.  I am not Japanese, but I do speak some so maybe she felt comfortable.

Went back to the shower and she again washed me up.  Getting dressed, she started to put my clothes on for me. Told me to sit down and started to put my socks on for me.  On way out, she put my shoes on and tied the laces.  Gave me a chocolate and a bottle of water and a DFK.

Appearance: 7 – Hard to tell it was dark, but she is not unattractive.  Has crowded teeth.
Body:  8 -Really nice skin, very smooth and firm.  Even the breasts are very firm.  Has one tattoo on her back.
Pussy:  9-Shaved and really tight.
Attitude: 10-Friendly and tries to please.
Service: 9 – Minus one since I am not really into rimming.
Repeat: Yes

Damage: $240 for the hour, $7 Parking and $30 tip.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-6-19 05:19:55 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks bro .... keep this in mind ....
ASB put Kayla in Miss also ..... WTF!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-6-19 05:24:55 | 显示全部楼层
Dr Siu you haven't figured out ASB's key target market and core customer base yet?   
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-6-19 05:47:41 | 显示全部楼层
I forgot to mention that the pictures do not really look like her since the body proportions look wrong.  The girl in the picture has a nicer bum.  Mihiro is definitely in the mid to late 20's.

ASB's target market is more Gweilo.  What gweilo define as attractive and good service is different from asians.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-6-19 06:12:14 | 显示全部楼层
Limon 发表于 2014-6-19 05:47
I forgot to mention that the pictures do not really look like her since the body proportions look wr ...

When you got a gweilo ASB PR guy boasting Paris as his top top  top legendary girls you know what's going on (wink wink) inside and outside of bed .     
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-6-19 06:40:41 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-6-19 21:34:40 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2014-6-19 06:12
When you got a gweilo ASB PR guy boasting Paris as his top top  top legendary girls you know what' ...

Have not seen Paris, but I have seen other "top Asian" SP's recommended on other sites. They generally did not meet my expectations. I know YMMV, but not by that much.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-17 15:54 , Processed in 0.042123 second(s), 13 queries .