AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 3087|回复: 9

dfk symptoms?

关闭 [复制链接]
发表于 2014-6-1 20:46:05 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I went to see a MM a few days ago. We had some DFKs and after my lips turned insanely red. I thought its 口红 so i didnt pay much attention to that. However, a few days after that until now my lips became so dry and its still INSTANELY RED! It feels like 上火 but i drank so much water! I'm so worried if I got herpes because this never happened to me before. As a newbie hunter, I'm just curious does this happen to any of the bros?

Admin reply:
We don't need 3 separate post on the same topic of sexual diseases. Please post any further comments to this post instead,

http://sex747.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=13789
PS: I never heard of any disease that gives you red lips and nothing else. If you are worried, go see a doctor. Discussing medical issues here with non-professionals may bring you more harm than good. Unless your purpose is to sow fear and confusion. This is a forum for hunting tips, not medical advice.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-6-1 20:56:17 | 显示全部楼层
That happens only when I eat  suicide spicy hot  chicken wings?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-6-1 21:02:39 | 显示全部楼层
After seeing lots of review like this, it's time to lay low.

Shill or not,  this hobby is not worth enough taking risk of having STD.
(and aren't i glad I haven't been hobbying for a month)

And no If you catch a herpes you'll definitely know what it feels like, and herpes usually takes time to find any symptoms (My closest friend have one).

But, don't take my word 100%. Your doctor knows better.

I wish you the very best of luck.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-6-1 21:31:09 | 显示全部楼层
omg dude. good luck, keep us posted
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-6-1 21:45:14 | 显示全部楼层
First of all, hope u get better. And if u can, plz notify the keeper to make sure that the mm stops working from now on. You can POST her name here if she continues working.

It is damn funny that someone said Cathy was also the victim from the previous post but the fact is that she didn't even stop working. That is intentionally spreading STDs......
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-6-1 21:48:25 | 显示全部楼层
agoodname 发表于 2014-6-1 21:45
First of all, hope u get better. And if u can, plz notify the keeper to make sure that the mm stops  ...

At ASB, Michelle had stomach flu/diarrhea the day before, but she continued to the work. She was so weak she barely survived a 1/2 hour session. They should have made her stay home for a week.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-6-1 21:48:49 | 显示全部楼层
Which MM did you see?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-6-1 21:50:12 | 显示全部楼层
Lips turning insanely red doesn't sound like symptoms for herpes though.  don't the typical telltale signs of herpes are ulcers and blisters?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-6-2 00:34:46 | 显示全部楼层
最好的办法就是去看医生  希望你只是上火导致
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-6-2 00:39:32 | 显示全部楼层

if is just red, is not herpe

this is
http://nonprofitstdtesting.org/w ... ral/oral-herpes.jpg
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-6 01:20 , Processed in 0.036125 second(s), 13 queries .