立即注册
搜索
查看: 4358|回复: 4

Review - 港式按摩推油 - 邊利/丹尼臣

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-5-30 22:39:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Visited this place 2 days ago...

1.Location - 9/10
Easy to find house in Markham. No parking trouble as you can park on the drivewayand walk right into the basement. I also believe this is the only 1 on 1massageplace in Markham.

2.Cleanliness - 6/10
It was REALLY, REALLY, REALLY dark in her basement, almost dungeon like. Even goingthrough a Halloween maze at Wonderland is brighter than her basement. When Walkedin through the side door I managed to get some natural light in, and I can seesome stains and dirt around the stairs. The basement also have some light muskyscent to it. Definitely not as fresh as some other massage places.

2.Massage - 6.5/10
She gave me the option of either
放鬆治療 or 痛症治療 and Iwent for the 痛症治療. The massage was relatively short (approx.15mins) before she went into the teasing and flipped me over for more teasing.For the time that it lasted it was an average massage at best. I have chronicback and shoulder pain and her massage managed to relieve some pain for a shortwhile. But if you want a strong massage pleaselook else where.

3.Face/Body - 6.5/10
Average C lai...approx. 5'5. She was wearing a low cut lace PJ when I gotthere. Her tits were half hanging out. Quite a bit of fat around the belly.Skin is pretty smooth.

4.Teasing - 8/10
Definitely not bad, went on for approx. 10mins before she went for the HJ

5. HJ- 4/10
The HJis not bad at all, BUT she does not take her top off. She does not allowyou to touch her breasts or unhook her bra either. The whole way through the HJshe was sitting on the side of the bed with her back towards me. How da fcuk amI supposed to cum without seeing or squeezing some breasts ?!!?? I could only touchsome of her belly and one of her legs.

6. Value - 3/10
Short/average massage, dark musky basement, HJ with no boob seeing orsqueezing for $80 ?!?! No thanks!

PS -She also use A LOT of oil during the massage but does not offer hot or warmtowel to wipe you off. She only cleaned me with paper towel. When I say A LOT ofoil I mean A LOT, I can actually feel a small puddle of oil around my back anklewhen she was stretching my legs.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-5-31 04:41:08 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for sharing.

Aside from location, gets failing grade all round (teasing is available in all joints, i.e. no big deal).
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-5-31 09:52:38 | 显示全部楼层
good review.. same experience.. u should try mandy if not tried ...much better teasing n massage
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-6-1 14:55:48 | 显示全部楼层
she does offer topless service may be she is very selective as to what she offer ( sorry it is her choice ). If you compare her service to Mandy yes Mandy is  a much better choice.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-6-2 01:01:32 | 显示全部楼层
nice review
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-6-11 22:17 , Processed in 0.063579 second(s), 14 queries .