关闭 [复制链接]
发表于 2014-5-25 22:46:15 | 显示全部楼层
motor 发表于 2014-5-25 22:42
Onebro understands.
He loves Korean girls as much as I do.

loving them is one thing, turning into them is another

remember u r chinese afterall

omg, i just realize i am a huge hypocrite. i only date brunettes

forget about me, i am an exception, but u guys dont forget who u r, be proud of who u r
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-5-25 23:00:16 | 显示全部楼层
happypooning 发表于 2014-5-25 22:46
loving them is one thing, turning into them is another

remember u r chinese afterall

I have a number of Chinese friends, but actually I am not Chinese.

I just feel comfortable around Chinese because of my friends outside this hobby, and 747 seemed like a better fit for me than the other boards. So I came here.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-5-25 23:03:29 | 显示全部楼层
motor 发表于 2014-5-25 23:00
I have a number of Chinese friends, but actually I am not Chinese.

I just feel comfortable around ...

superstar told me u r chinese.  that kid gave me wrong intel

but how can u read chinese, i remember u replying to many reviews in chinese

so u r Singaporean or Malaysian??

its all good, we are all asians, we look very similar

whats more important is we share the same passions = hunting + mms
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-5-25 23:15:14 | 显示全部楼层
happypooning 发表于 2014-5-25 23:03

but how can u read chinese, i rememb ...

Because of my friends, I speak some Chinese, but I can't read it. I guess superstar must've assumed me to be Chinese because of some comments I made in PM, but I am not.

Yes, it's true we share the same passions -- even though you like brunettes and I like Korean girls.

But we do not look alike other than the fact we're both tall. I am white.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-5-26 00:34:43 | 显示全部楼层
happypooning 发表于 2014-5-25 23:03

but how can u read chinese, i rememb ...

渠兄小菊,咪認親認戚,你收風太差,摩打7頭係條不折不扣嘅花靚死鬼仔,亦都擺到明我幾討厭呢條契弟,老實講,7哥可以追住嚟打有幾好人?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-5-26 06:39:52 | 显示全部楼层
This hobby is a numbers game.  The longer you play the double snake eyes will  eventually catch up to you.   So you need to minimize your risk like investing.   You follow the masses you eventually get burned - the herd that gets in at the top of the market?  And the stock pops.    Smart money gets in early. .
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-5-26 06:50:21 | 显示全部楼层
Nothing like licking pussy and dfking  a mm after she pussy slides, takes cim, bbbj and rims... after a nice steamy novella review.

No risk. No reward. Live only once right?  

Until the ugly pussy painful cold sores appear.   I suspect many guys live with it and still hobby and pass it on to other wolves for deep bro bonding.     
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-5-26 07:03:09 | 显示全部楼层
Didn't you know.  With the Internet you can be anything you want?

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-5-26 07:40:19 | 显示全部楼层
i dont get it?

what the fuck is your hobby?

having sex without condom?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-5-26 09:24:52 | 显示全部楼层
I had a couple of scares myself before.  A bit of pain in my penis when I peed and thought it was such UTI or something.  Naively went to my family doctor and was told that men rarely get UTI... mostly like STD/STI and ordered a test for chlamydia.  I thought my world was going to end right there - my family knows that doctor's office for years... all the nurses are like friends. Got a dirty look from the nurse filing the form.  Guess what? Nothing.  I lucked out.  The doctor wasn't even interested in what was wrong with me any more.. just say it wasn't what he thought it was.  I had no discharge though.

It got me off seeing SPs for a while after that.. went to MPAs instead.  There wasn't a good solution either because these MPAs do everything except BBBJ and FS, but still engage in the risky stuff like DFK, DATY and many would go for BB pussy slide as well.  i feel safer with some of the SPs who are very conscious about not letting your dick anywhere near their pussies without a condom.  The ones who would engage in BB pussy slides are the riskiest in my books.  Feels awesome during the act but man, the fear afterward was hard to describe.  Some of the most popular SPs would initiate it all the time.  One even used my dick to rub her clit to get off!  Maybe it was psychological but it was after that session that I started to feel some pain during urination for the first time. Again, luckily, it was nothing.

Hopefully it is the same case for you!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-17 05:44 , Processed in 0.039066 second(s), 13 queries .