AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: Hung_Wei_Lo

BIG scare

关闭 [复制链接]
发表于 2014-6-1 23:40:24 | 显示全部楼层
Claims cannot be proven over this forum.  Never.  Impossible.  

So...
If you choose not to believe it, then continue to hunt and visit the suspect.  
If you choose to believe and think you are fine, then go hunt elsewhere.  
If you are chicken (which I believe most are), then take a short break and go visit hassle free clinic for a full check-up.

Nothing is more important than your life and health.  When you are alive and in good health, then you can have time and money.  So, please take good care of yourself.

And same goes to MM.  Her life is on the line.  Who gives a shit about MM career IF (BIG IF) she actually caught something but not aware of it.  It could be devastating when it hits her.  She could lose her life, or can never have a baby.

It could be all BS at the end.  But if she goes run a check-up, and everything comes back fine, then I am sure the whole forum will be cheering and the party goes on.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-6-2 01:01:58 | 显示全部楼层
+1. If you choose not to believe it, then continue to hunt and visit the suspect.

And report back with a review tomorrow.  Booking should be not a problem.   Back up all that Internet chutzpah
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-6-2 01:02:21 | 显示全部楼层
+1. If you choose not to believe it, then continue to hunt and visit the suspect.

And report back with a review tomorrow.  Booking should be not a problem.   Back up all that Internet tuff guy chutzpah
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-6-2 01:25:34 | 显示全部楼层

+1 It could be all BS at the end.  But if she goes run a check-up, and everything comes back fine, then I am sure the whole forum will be cheering and the party goes on. "

Let's say for the sake of argument it's not BS.   Do you think these same White Knights will be chipping in for mm retirement farewell fund and bring some flowers?  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-6-2 01:35:49 | 显示全部楼层

Let's send in General Fattyboi for a mission.   He supa man and has no fear .  Perhaps Dr Siu can tag team?  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-6-2 20:09:01 | 显示全部楼层
chef123 发表于 2014-6-1 23:40

So...

Well, you know how this works. The damage is already done. Just hope people keep an open mind and not rush to judgement.

I said to myself I'm gonna see Cathy again, and God damn it, repeat her I WILL! Just have to double-up on the winter jacket.

我不入地獄, 誰入地獄.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-19 16:01 , Processed in 0.050971 second(s), 13 queries .