搜索
楼主: Hung_Wei_Lo

BIG scare

关闭 [复制链接]
发表于 2014-5-31 09:56:44 | 显示全部楼层
happypooning 发表于 2014-5-31 09:53
heehee... if i start typing in chinese, i will see care to elaborate a lot

haha, i can't reall ...

Simple Solution :  Choose a  restaurant and mm that is below the radar?  It's called risk mitigation strategy  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-5-31 09:58:36 | 显示全部楼层
theone 发表于 2014-5-31 09:37
This Winnie pooh is bull shit . Just ignore him

one bro settle down la... why so "up fire" this morning...

don't fight with new wolves la, let them be, i don't know why u r so upset about winnie, he did not attack ur love, relax one bro.. even if winnie is BSing, ben will do something, he is monitoring,

和气生财

做一哥要一哥的肚量
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-5-31 10:01:16 | 显示全部楼层
happypooning 发表于 2014-5-31 09:58
one bro settle down la... why so "up fire" this morning...

don't fight with new wolves la, let th ...

One bro has a male version of period, always easily fired up lol.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-5-31 10:03:19 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2014-5-31 09:56
Simple Solution :  Choose a  restaurant and mm that is below the radar?  It's called risk mitigati ...

but just because the traffic is low for this mm, doesn't mean she has good hygiene, perhaps she has poor hygiene in the first place thus the low traffic. cause and effect... which way around, not even mm knows herself all the time... my solution is hunt SP less but MPA more, and eat more at home if u have a significant other.

i do not like this, summer is here, but i sense a storm is on its way.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-5-31 10:04:38 | 显示全部楼层
waba 发表于 2014-5-31 10:01
One bro has a male version of period, always easily fired up lol.

lmao

omg, this is hilarious

funniest thing i heard this entire week

thanks for making me laugh

wasabi is the best, good for ur health, and laugh until tears in the eyes.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-5-31 10:06:55 | 显示全部楼层
happypooning 发表于 2014-5-31 10:03
but just because the traffic is low for this mm, doesn't mean she has good hygiene, perhaps she ha ...

There are many restaurants  segments mpa , agencies, indies and classifieds.   You control your decisions and menu items ?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-5-31 14:56:37 | 显示全部楼层
theo ne: I don't know what crawled up your ass, I've never spoken to you or directed anything at you.  I hope you're not trying to draw attention away from this - maybe you're patient zero and got this whole fucking mess started to begin with.  Maybe you're calling BS because you want "proof" to see pictures of young cock...pm me, I have 'em - let me know if you want the ones with the clear, white, or greenish discharge.  I also have some Calvin Klein underwear that's stained for your purchase - cheaper than what those Japs charge in their vending machines...again, PM me

Anyhow, test came back positive...got The Clap, boys... I'll say this again to be clear, I do not try to coerce mm's for special favours in exchange for good reviews.  I do not pay for extra extras, hell if you see the car I drive, you'd know I can't afford more than the normal rate.  FFS, I don't even tip.  BBBJ and DFK is as risky as I go

I've only seen two MM's this year; Emma at the end of March and Cathy@ZP (last visit on May 9 symptoms started showing a week or so later)  Been a hermit this year, so no ONS's, fuckbuddy's all got married, no Significant other....so hobbying is all I got

Going back in 3 weeks as further blood work was done to see if I have anything else and to make sure this is fully clear:/

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-5-31 15:10:14 | 显示全部楼层
Hung_Wei_Lo 发表于 2014-5-31 14:56
theo ne: I don't know what crawled up your ass, I've never spoken to you or directed anything at you ...

thx bro, at least u told everyone who u visited. Wish Clap is the only thing u got, good luck
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-5-31 15:21:42 | 显示全部楼层
thanks bro! Hope you get well soon. Wolves should avoid bbbj going forward.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-5-31 15:51:57 | 显示全部楼层
Hung_Wei_Lo 发表于 2014-5-31 14:56
theo ne: I don't know what crawled up your ass, I've never spoken to you or directed anything at you ...

Sir I applaud your frankness.  You didn't have to go public and could have kept this quiet.  You even withheld judgement until the test became positive.   Denial and ignorance is a cop out for many hunters.   Consider yourself lucky with a curable clap.   I wish you a speedy recovery and nothing more to diagnose.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-19 06:09 , Processed in 0.039103 second(s), 12 queries .