找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: easternstar

♥♥♥Civilians I would love to date Ⅶ♥♥♥

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2014-4-10 20:30:40 | 显示全部楼层
happypooning 发表于 2014-4-10 20:29
u know what pisses sweetie off the most, is i said she looks a bit like amy, except amy is 10 times  ...

thats so cuteeeee... i like the angry ver. of sweetie hahaha

so 花无缺 is on duty tmr eh?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-4-10 20:32:25 | 显示全部楼层
easternstar 发表于 2014-4-10 20:30
thats so cuteeeee... i like the angry ver. of sweetie hahaha

so 花无缺 is on duty tmr eh?

nope. on duty on sat. we r going to her friend's kid's birthday party. and sunday might go jogging together if she stops bleeding

she gets angry easily, especially with me. i am used to it now
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-4-10 20:35:48 | 显示全部楼层
happypooning 发表于 2014-4-10 20:32
nope. on duty on sat. we r going to her friend's kid's birthday party. and sunday might go jogging ...

so she introduces you to her friends and you didnt, hmmm i seeeee...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-4-10 20:40:03 | 显示全部楼层
easternstar 发表于 2014-4-10 20:35
so she introduces you to her friends and you didnt, hmmm i seeeee...

it's not up to me.. her friend doesn't know her past. u think i call the shots. well i don't.. she is paranoid because of those phone calls.

if u understand, we r both walking on thin ice.. looks happy from the outside, not so much on the inside..
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-4-10 20:44:34 | 显示全部楼层
happypooning 发表于 2014-4-10 20:40
it's not up to me.. her friend doesn't know her past. u think i call the shots. well i don't.. she ...

so sink boat is not just about money eh? way more than that...

but you helped her coming out from the mud right? thats fortunate enough...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-4-10 20:49:27 | 显示全部楼层
easternstar 发表于 2014-4-10 20:44
so sink boat is not just about money eh? way more than that...

but you helped her coming out from ...

u r giving me a headache.. u know like i said before, one day at a time, just live one day at a time.. there is no future.. she won't trust me 100%, i wont to her too. and only one of her friends knows about me, her parents thought she is single. u think its easy. it is not.. u got to keep a distance, but not too far, not too close. there are a lot of things u can't say, u introduce her to ur friends, very dangerous, she doesnt want to, if u dont introduce, she thinks u r ashamed of her. going out with a mm, is nothing but a lie, i lie, she lies, to everyone around us.. lie about where we met, lie about how we fell in love, lie about everything, nothing is real, nothing can be real..
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-4-10 20:57:49 | 显示全部楼层
happypooning 发表于 2014-4-10 20:49
u r giving me a headache.. u know like i said before, one day at a time, just live one day at a tim ...

maybe, im saying MAYBE, it's because 你长得越大就越怕...

why dont you consult with the love councilor again, they may have an answer for you guys...

otherwize like you said, this train is going nowhere man... cant really tell if you are happy when you were with her, i guess its half half. but im just afraid that you two both will get hurt badly when you guys break up later on...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-4-10 21:31:50 | 显示全部楼层
u r kidding me right. that counselor was with my ex.. and she found her .. what do i say to her, now i have a new GF, and we are struggling already..

你长得越大就越怕

i thought about it for full 10 mins.. yes. u r right. the older i get the more i worry.. i dont see any light at the end of the tunnel.. i know it will turn ugly sooner or later, but like i have said it more than 10 times, at this very moment, i want to be with her, she is my sweetie, i cant help if she hates me 5 years down the road, or regret going out with me. i will minimize the damage, i will bail out when she doesn't need me anymore. when the time is appropriate.

unless u genius know something i don't and u have a perfect plan to make it work
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-4-10 21:39:04 | 显示全部楼层
happypooning 发表于 2014-4-10 21:31
u r kidding me right. that counselor was with my ex.. and she found her .. what do i say to her, now ...

yeah at least you are with her now, and shes only seeing you...

sometimes, my heart hurts when i read reviews of a few MMs i ate, i dislike every word they were saying about them...this is fking twisted...

i need to have a normal relationship before its too late...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-4-10 21:47:49 | 显示全部楼层
easternstar 发表于 2014-4-10 21:39
yeah at least you are with her now, and shes only seeing you...

sometimes, my heart hurts when i  ...

welcome to sinking boat club.. the most painful and torturing roller coaster ride. now u know how i feel, how the one feel, how 6 feel how marsiu feel

when i first saw a review on red board of sweetie, i smashed my cellphone, hence the new blackberry now, i used to have a Sony ericson xperia. that's why i dont want dataplan on my personal cell because i would check constantly. and those r not even ur mms.. u have only met them less than 4 times.. keep in mind i have seen sweetie at hotel and her home for close to 30times... when ppl were discussing her CBJ needs more practice and 0 enthusiasm. i was furious. i told them to suck my cock and show me enthusiasm, and the thread got locked n my comment got deleted
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-19 13:07 , Processed in 0.044776 second(s), 12 queries .