找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: Cheetah

Haru@ED

关闭 [复制链接]
发表于 2014-2-18 21:55:00 | 显示全部楼层
motor 发表于 2014-2-18 20:15
Personally, I'm on the fence about Haru. Her pictures look super hot and I hear she's pretty tight.  ...

Apparently the secret silver bullet for mileage is "Be a Gentleman".  This commodity is in short supply?  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-2-18 23:32:01 | 显示全部楼层
TheOne  Mr. Chuhuahua is after your babe now?

http://terb.ca/vbulletin/showthr ... hlight=#post4839637
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-2-19 21:18:09 | 显示全部楼层
motor 发表于 2014-2-19 12:39
"Being a Gentleman" -- generally speaking, a necessary but not sufficient condition for receiving  ...

sweet reviews and constant promo by Asian sexpert fanboys pays  much higher  dividends ?  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-2-19 21:57:37 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2014-2-18 23:32
TheOne  Mr. Chuhuahua is after your babe now?

http://terb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?471071-Hot ...

Mr. chuhuahua  rickshaw boy is crying to mods after all that tough talk?   Anyone got a pacifier nipple?

http://terb.ca/vbulletin/showthr ... ps-to-impress/page2
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-2-20 07:43:16 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2014-2-19 21:57
Mr. chuhuahua  rickshaw boy is crying to mods after all that tough talk?   Anyone got a pacifier n ...

Dhang !  Mr chiuhuahua was saved by the bell.  Mods deleted the thread!    I had a contingency plan B too ...sex forum wiki leaks with saved screen shots of pm outlining stories of all the sick perpetrators  that even goes beyond  the original 4.      Mr chuhuahua waiting for your next move.    My next move will surprise you even more.     
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-2-21 00:57:32 | 显示全部楼层
Apoc 发表于 2014-2-20 22:25
Mr. Brown, what happened to your Pia thread on the other board? Now, your thread here got locked too ...

You are one sick fuck apoc ?  this is a story of his  best pal krayjee the Thai ring leader.    Let's go tough guy

"Jay is main agent, there is several to my knowledge Krayjee knows him, I'm certain of that, just meet two, female agents off the record

, the SP don't want him mad because of videos he took, its a circle, this is what he has figured out , its amazing if any one of these guys would ask the SP like I told them, they would see the sicko at his best,

Steve called him out on the gal he had at his condo forcing her to stay ,"teaching her " he met her on POF , then he shipped her to Steve and then the truth came out,, that's why Steve called him out, every agency gal that went to his condo has had a video done, some several,

OG2 had a long exclusive deal with CAMO, costing thousands of dollars ( 65m ), krayjee bragged to him the week end he bribed her away, from Jackie,that he got her on tape,

OG2 knows this and has very strong feelings for Camo yet he plays with this dude,

OG@ SM123, an Apoc1 all booked Melody, she scared to death of Krayjee, she would not talk about it to them ,( afraid,) Jules, at shepherd an young , wants him dead,

Hoshi offered me money to find some one to get him, May lee thinks he is a sick asshole would never see him again and she told him what she thought of him I heard it,, it goes on and on,

all the guys say, is we are watching and they will seldom take referrals, notice Krayjee has no reviews for guys to check
maybe MPA any more ,every agency will not let him book outcall,

Alona M he tried to get her over for an out call, she said no way he is really not a happy guy, he knows he has trouble coming at him but when Sheila was here last year, she would not work for Steve, because she wanted Asian high volume sessions like all Asian at MW high volume every day,no hour or longer, that was true,Steve has his hands full,she was a strong mouthy bitch,to him
Steve was trying to build a class shop at the time,

But its funny even when krayjee outed me in a joke,on a thread, that Sheila, did not like me I worked her to much that I could not cum and she want to sleep

that was bull , she gave up trying with about 25 min, to go,

she told me she was at Krayjee place,the previous night, Steve sent her over to keep krayjee happy

and then she went clubbing with Torah and two other gals,

part 1
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-9 05:00 , Processed in 0.036944 second(s), 12 queries .