AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: ziwww

[Montreal] Evelyn@MAE88 = Evelyn@TOE88(Toronto)

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-1-9 11:11:18 | 显示全部楼层
I've had some girlfriends, but you know, chinese girls would never wanna have sex before marriage

that isnt all true nowadays...I've had around 6 gfs and only took less than a month to go in bed with most of them (shortest time being a day after we started going out). The only one i didnt do was because we broke up 2 weeks after going out.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-9 11:30:31 | 显示全部楼层
I lost my virginity to a Chinese whore when I was 16.

She was fat like cow and I cum in 30 secs. Totally regret!

Too bad you reminds me that nightmare. Now I gona cry in my office.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-9 11:42:25 | 显示全部楼层
^
She scar you for life my wolf bro

Lolllllll
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-9 12:30:15 | 显示全部楼层
Good review, my friend
Next time when you are in Toronto for your second whoring experience, check here first and do some research and get yourself a real babe
Surprise you can last for that long, normally the first time is fast shooting
mms is not a cheap commodity, you need to work hard and make more $$$
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-9 20:04:38 | 显示全部楼层
I'm surprised she didn't kick the shit out of you and threw your ass out the door?  Hope you tipped her  for the  golden shower   I pity the guy next guy who does DFK after you?

I actually peed in her mouth during the bbbj
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-9 20:16:36 | 显示全部楼层
piaocailin 发表于 2014-1-9 11:30
I lost my virginity to a Chinese whore when I was 16.

She was fat like cow and I cum in 30 secs. To ...

lol omg...u r brave to admit it, just like the original poster, u both got balls, huge balls. mine was boring, i lost my virginity to my first ex just like most normal ppl
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-9 20:18:28 | 显示全部楼层
free golden shower indeed, not very common in the market now, and u got it for free and without permission too, u might lose ur viginity to her, but she might lose her first golden shower to u
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-9 21:07:24 | 显示全部楼层

whatt i acutally lost of virginity to a girl who i ONS..but i kinda knew her ..wouldnt that b the same as MM? It isnt that bad? and I assume many other bros would have same situation?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-10 00:28:27 | 显示全部楼层
[quote]She doesn't really look like the pictures, but she looks good. About 1.60cm, skinny but has a bit of belly fat, no ass, real B cups, 2 little tatoos on the lower back. Pretty cute girl.[quote]

I rectified your description a bit. She does have some ass for an Asian. Normally you will see no bum at all on asian SP. You can't compared Asian ass to white or black ass, they are just too huge.

The tattoo is not on the lower back, rather on the back of her shoulders. I saw her in MTL as well. Will you copy this review and paste in the Montreal section as well? I am tired of being the only one

writing review over there.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-10 01:09:54 | 显示全部楼层
Wow, this is a bang review.  Usaully if a girl rushes it mean bad service.  Regarding wanting her to go on top, whores never want to go on top for that long cos it is a waste of energy.  Missionary seems like the most popular posiiton for whoring at least for me.  

It take practice to get good with fucking and to find a comfortable position that you like.  It is normal to get nervous few times.  I learn how to fuck after I had my first gf who is my fiancee now as we learnt alot about fucking of each other.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-26 21:15 , Processed in 0.035047 second(s), 11 queries .