AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 14841|回复: 63

mm asked me to stay longer / over night without extra fee!!!

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-1-7 14:54:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
In the past 6 months I had 2 session with independent mm (not mm associated with any garages) asked me to stay longer after my session.

In the first case, the mm asked me to stay longer, and I ended up staying an extra 2 hours.  Still only paid the 30min/hh rate and she was still all smiles and told me to return.

In the second case, the mm asked me to stay overnight and sleep with her.  I ended up staying till about 5am then I had to leave to prepare some paperwork for the next days work.

It all felt very odd too me.  At first I wasn't sure if this was a tactic of them trying to extract more money from me.  So I always say I would like to stay longer but I only have enough for 30min / hh and the mm says don't worry about the money, she won't charge me anymore than hh.  I was even worried that some enforcers would come in and tell me to pay more, even tho the mm said hh fee was all she needed (never had any enforcers come in;P)

Has this happened to any of you bros in the past?  If it has please tell us your story.  I'm sure all the hunters here would like to hear how it played out.

单选投票, 共有 42 人参与投票
54.76% (23)
35.71% (15)
9.52% (4)
您所在的用户组没有投票权限
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-1-7 14:54:23 | 显示全部楼层
The two independent mm were two different mm, not the same mm
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-7 14:55:41 | 显示全部楼层
Wow, you must be Brad Pitt
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-1-7 15:01:10 | 显示全部楼层
Fuzzi 发表于 2014-1-7 14:55
Wow, you must be Brad Pitt

Brad Pitt's looks better than me, is taller then me and is richer than me :'(

If had the same things Brad Pitt's had I would hunt mm.  I would have enough 18-20 year old normal girls wanting to bang me non-stop.

Life is never fair :'(
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-1-7 15:01:53 | 显示全部楼层
If I had the same things Brad Pitt's had I NOT would hunt mm.  I would have enough 18-20 year old normal girls wanting to bang me non-stop.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-7 15:20:58 | 显示全部楼层
years ago, "Fruit Garage", orange, apple, strawberry......one of them asked me to stay extra 1 hours, she said she is tired and do not want to work and she will pay the keeper their cut which is $80. I already have to pay like 280 for the hour I was there.
I really did sank boat that time:loveliness:
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-1-7 15:54:40 | 显示全部楼层
ahwong 发表于 2014-1-7 15:20
years ago, "Fruit Garage", orange, apple, strawberry......one of them asked me to stay extra 1 hours ...

Remember those good memories Ah Wong Sir and try to bang more mm to create more new memories :D

But the new generation of mm is more hardened than the previous generations....the world is coming to an end....:L
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-7 17:08:45 | 显示全部楼层
88bb141 发表于 2014-1-7 15:54
Remember those good memories Ah Wong Sir and try to bang more mm to create more new memories

B ...

They are lot smarter now:lol I am getting Ooooolder now:L Old dog llike me realize "sink boat" in this business is doing Nooooobody any good. Wasting time, $$$, both mm's and ours.
Such a big forest out there, so many birds out there, not enough timed to try them all la:lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-7 18:43:33 | 显示全部楼层
MM没有说。。。但是超钟30-45m的。。。这种算不算?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-7 18:45:56 | 显示全部楼层
I have similar experience in both CN, HK havingand here (kimchi)   years ago, but none of them happened in the first time.
I think you must very specia.

My experience as  below.
In China, the mm brought me to her place and we have few sessions. She didn't ask me for money. She looks like one of the mini version of the miss HK few years ago.
In Hk, I brought few mms him home( at different time) after she finished work. We had sex and then went for breakfast. ThenI  dropped her back to her residence because her keeper didn't know she didn't go back to residence.

Here, I visited the kimchi, hanged around and the went to her place. Having sex and her landlord didn't notice.
But all those are historical crazy acts. Only hidden in my memory.

When you are young, you always do something crazy.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-17 23:18 , Processed in 0.041567 second(s), 18 queries .