找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 3582|回复: 8

Report of China (东莞)and HK.

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-1-4 02:49:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Virgin Report.

Just back to U.S. from the trip. Still experience minor jetlegs. Below is a short report from my short 10 days long trip. Happy 2014 and happy hunting!

东莞:
As famous as it is, it went below my expection.
Went for three San Na places including two five star ones. To me, the selling point is the quantity and the environment, not the quality. I really had to rise my bar up to at least 900 rmb to see some ok looking girls. For all my 4 sessions over there, I paid: 900+, 1100+, 1300+, 900+, for 4 different girls.
Service wize, not as crazy and creative as they advertise. Only up side to me, girls are really young and tender.

HK:
Since 141 is now back on track, I won't spend time on explaining where to find the resources.
Hotel Girls:
Girls: photos are heavily PSed, service is YMMV. I tried 3 girls and one is really good GFE.
Hotel room: dirty! Hear me out: agencies book a few rooms in the same hotel to operate all their girls. If one customer come in and picked a girl, all other girls move to the other room to wait and kill time. As day goes, the room is full with smoke, used tower, and a messy bed for you to lay on.
Upside: girls are in better quality over all comparing to 东莞. Since all girls are in the same hotel, you hsve the chance to check out all of them. Try to go early in the day for a relatively cleaner feeling.
楼凤:
I only had time for one try but I loved it. For some reason, they like to stick together in one or a few buildings within the same region. I simply did my homework on 141 and picked the location close to my hotel and went up.
For half the price I paid for hotel girls, these girls are not as bad as you thought they would be, plus there are some quality ones waiting behind the door. The most impressive aspect was how much attention they put into the tiny unit they rent to operate. Safe to say, the place is better and cleaner than any hotel rooms I walked in.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-5 01:52:26 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢楼主
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-5 05:53:36 | 显示全部楼层
You must be tired, you poor thing!  
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-1-5 07:02:36 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2014-1-5 05:53
You must be tired, you poor thing!

我不入地狱谁入地狱。多谢龙哥捧场。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-6 15:35:50 | 显示全部楼层
I had the same experience like you when I went to hk in November. I did not go to China. Hotel girls is exactly what you experienced. At the eatons hotel, hk$900,I ate 3 in 7 days? I was kind of lucky and the quality is not bad, but like you said rooms are really messy! Those girls may even live there.
The push bell girls is not that much cheaper though, I went to one building in Sheung Wan, good quality with like 7 floors of each 5 units so like 35 girls to pick if you want to, and it costs $500, very clean and quality is as good or better than dimsum here. I think sheung wan quality is better than mongkok and other places. And its not that busy as one think, you may run into a few bros "washing " the floors , no awkward moments.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-7 00:40:59 | 显示全部楼层
Yeah hotel rooms are messy, after a shower, I didnt have anything to wipe myself off with cause all the towels were wet.  She told me it was clean and wiped herself with this wet towel, I was like ewww.  I ended up wiping myself with bedsheets.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-1-7 00:54:03 | 显示全部楼层
ahwong 发表于 2014-1-6 15:35
I had the same experience like you when I went to hk in November. I did not go to China. Hotel girls ...

Ha, I also went to Sheung Wan area for this girl. According to her, customers there tend to be more civilized. Maybe that's why girls there are better.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-2-12 20:44:34 | 显示全部楼层
I tried 东莞 once, and what you said was exactly how I felt. IMO if you travel further into mainland and knows where to find services, there's tons more you can do with $1000RMB.

Given the crack down in 东莞 recently, you must feel very lucky that you got out a month early lol. I was literally booking the flight to China when I heard the news, and had to postpone my sexcation to later in the year.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-2-14 14:47:12 | 显示全部楼层
I went to a karaoke in 东莞 as well.  BIGGEST disappointment was that I could find no girl at all who could speak Cantonese!  We are talking about 60+ girls all waiting in some meeting room waiting for the shift to start.  Buddy of mine knew people there so we got first pick of the litter.  I ended up picking a girl who seriously was fresher than probably any girls I had ever met in my life, including my civic life. LOVE it.  Her pussy was to die for too.  Wish i knew i could have taken pictures for a few extra bucks!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-4 09:04 , Processed in 0.037899 second(s), 13 queries .