AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 6869|回复: 35

Jilly's strip club

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-1-3 21:36:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Most wolves are familar with Brass rail Tavern, Upper Brass and Zanzibar Tavern, but there is an older strip club on Broadview and Queen called Jilly's. It's across from a car dealership. It's TTC friendly. it's kind of like a neigbhourhood stripclub, i am not from the area, but i am always curious about hidden gems and stuff, so i decided to leave the car at home and go on my little adventure. took TTC to queen subway station and then took streetcar for 15 mins or so, to broadview and queen. and i saw Jilly's in front of me.

went like 6pm, probably had 8+ beers, first girl was mary, not my cup of tea 3/10, althelte built, face kind of ...make up is a bit strange...second girl Alexis, fcking MCO. she was the highlight of the night, amazing ass. she has a daughter incredible body for a mother. $20 flat for VIP good for entire night., and 20 per lap dance, i bought a bottle of water 4.95 for her since she doesn't drink @ work which i respect, she spent at least 45 mins if not more chatting with me while checking out other strippers performing on stage. she complained about her boss being tight with budget and salary. also the unhealthy dynmaics between girls working there and her daughter doesn't want to stay with her all the time but her ex... she gave me 4 lap dances total, amazing ass, kept playing her pussy in front of me during private dance, her bum is like my favorite. also saw another black hair busty white girl lap dance was good, another short hair blond candy from ubc, good too, but lapdance too aggressvie and that old looking bunny scammed me 2 lap dances for 40 dollars which i only asked for one. Alexis sat on my lap for one song waited for next to start, she is such a good milf. perfect body face, breast are spectacular not huge, but big C, nice nipples nice shape. there is another asian girl, but like one quarter black or something. she is ok looking, but kind of short but chubby in a good way, her ass is huge and soft, i enjoyed her company a lot too, she did sit with me for 15 mins, before i had to take her to VIP for lapdance, i just needed to find out how soft her bum is. she and alexis made my night. cheered me up so much. totally forgot about a problem with a girl i am seeing now. i would take them both out if they let me. there are a few older strippers, way past their prime times.. so hard to decline lapdance offers, didn't want to be rude, good thing alexis was with me most of the time and later that short asian girl.

Total damage $280 ( i had a burger, 2 baskets of chicken strips and fries, many many bottles of beer, the cheapest they got which was on sale for 4.45 or something + several lap dances from several dancers)
Overall experience 9/10 I don't normally drink, so my tolerance of alchol is quite low, i think i drank not less than 8 bottles. i was so high. no wonder some people get hammered or become alcoholic. -1 for smelly and dirty washroom

Duration:5 to 6 hours

Repeat? unlikely, been there done that kind of thing. i don't wanna waste so much money like that and alcohol is not good for my health anyway.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-3 22:10:33 | 显示全部楼层
You are a happypooning lone ranger
I used to go to strip clubs everywhere, there is one near Allen Road and sheppard, the montreal stripper has a daughter too they are so friendly I really sank boat. And she does not want me to spend my money on her dances. We just kept talking and I knew I am wasting her time, time is money for her, so I always go during non peak hours. But every time I go my shirt and clothes are left with cigarette smell!
I also sank boat to another montreal big girl brunette at Hse of Lancaster on Queensway, those days I was a travelling salesman and I go everywhere in the city, but some how I can not get them to go tobed with me I was already married at that time.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-1-3 22:23:48 | 显示全部楼层
ahwong 发表于 2014-1-3 22:10
You are a happypooning lone ranger
I used to go to strip clubs everywhere, there is one near All ...

i was depressed that day, so i skipped work early. i invited One bro. He was going to come, but couldn't come last min. so i ended up going alone. but it's ok, i had lots of fun, if one bro did go with me, we would be fighting over strippers also alexis won't sit with me for so long it all worked out in the end..

lone ranger
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-4 00:31:42 | 显示全部楼层
呵呵,那家脱衣舞吧当真是历史悠久哦! 毗邻东区唐人街,环境虽破旧,却不时有惊喜美艳舞娘。偶尔光顾浅酌大饱眼福亦属快事!过瘾哦!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-4 11:12:14 | 显示全部楼层
我最懷念是 Yonge/MajorMac 嘅 Fantasia 同 Markham 嘅 Bunnies
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-5 04:38:21 | 显示全部楼层
What nationality was this alexis girl?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-5 05:46:36 | 显示全部楼层
For $280, you can go for a real release-la.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-1-5 12:00:05 | 显示全部楼层
huilongxiaoxiao 发表于 2014-1-4 00:31
呵呵,那家脱衣舞吧当真是历史悠久哦! 毗邻东区唐人街,环境虽破旧,却不时有惊喜美艳舞娘。偶尔光顾浅酌 ...

definitely 历史悠久... the stage for strippers is super tiny. the smallest i have seen in my life. but it's all good. i had fun
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-1-5 12:00:38 | 显示全部楼层
paulintoronto 发表于 2014-1-4 11:12
我最懷念是 Yonge/MajorMac 嘅 Fantasia 同 Markham 嘅 Bunnies

is it still there? i have never been to any stripclub in that area.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-1-5 12:01:57 | 显示全部楼层
cataztrophe 发表于 2014-1-5 04:38
What nationality was this alexis girl?

she is a white milf. 35+ . i really don't think she is older than 40, but can not be certain due to influence of alcohol and lighting wasn't great.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-21 13:46 , Processed in 0.044459 second(s), 13 queries .