AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 6456|回复: 14

Hunting in Shanghai

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-12-11 00:30:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Seeing how Ben started the Hunting in X threads, since i just came back form Shanghai, i'll share what i found too in case anyone is heading there in the near future.  I also have a thread about another type of hunt in HK, be sure to look out for my story there.

First of all, it's actually my first time in shanghai.  I m there for a quick business, then off to hk visit since i m from there. I don't claim to be an expert hunter, as i've only started about a year or 2 ago, but SH hunting boils down to 2 types: barbershops, and saunas.  The best site where i learned all i needed is here: Shanghai hunting (thanks to the author Ammy Xu).  Bros can read about all the info you need in that link, i won't repeat what is already in there, but i will share my epic experience. this is prob old news for veteran hunters, but for me it was a first, and younger wolfs may benefit too.

Being on business, i have one night to myself so i did some random googling, learned about the dangers of shanghai hunting which mainly consists of NEVER EVER accepting sex from strangers on the street.  i decided to try out 名殿至尊  My mandarin isn't great, so i showed the taxi driver the address and he was happy to take me there.  He wasn't sure what were it was and had to look at the gps, which is good since i was afraid he'd know exactly where i was going... The building is as you see in the photos, and the elevators looks like they are from the 80s.  Once the elevator door opens, it's pitch dark except for where the receptionists are, and it took me about 30secs to find the sign to confirm i m at the right place.  

(note all conversations are in chinese, but i m just too lazy to convert back and forth)
Inside, a male receptionist asked if i m alone as a few guys exited the elevator the same time as me. i said yes so he yelled guest 1 inside.  i was led to my locker and given a rfid wristband which acted as a key. There with the guy still with me i was told to strip naked (weird asked by a guy) and a plastic bag to store my cell (i was told to leave my wallet in the locker, which is safe i assume? maybe they don't want me to tip the girls).  Naked, i was led to the showers where i cleaned throughly, esp the asshole.  Then a guy helped me dry my back (which also was awkward) and given robes and a pair of slippers. After getting dressed, led to a private room with tv and asked what i wnated to drink.  there's alcohol on the menu but i just stuck to tea.  They then came back with tea and fruits.  Just for incase, i asked the server, how much for a duo?  He said 1 girl is 550, 2 girls is 1000, i have about 1,300 with me, so i should be safe, but just wanted to confirm for sure.  

After about a 20 min wait, i was finally given the ok to go out and have my pick of girls.  To be honest, i'd say i was slightly disappointed with the visual quality of the 8 or so i was shown.  My choice was easy, the best of the batch was a petite girl with long black hair.  i think her number is 399 and had the following score:
face: 7
body: 7
with her in my arms we started going to our room, i asked her "why don't you bring a friend too?" she suddenly looked really happy for some reason, and yelled down the hall "5XX come too!!".  One of the girls i didn't picked came running, she had face: 6, body 8.  399 giggled and said: "she's my older cousin!" At that point... it was a WTF moment that no words can do it just... i was about to fuck two cousins in a 3P... just the thought of that continues to make my cock hard to this day. Basically the older cousin is less pretty, more mature, taller and a fuller body, and the younger cousin cuter, more innocent, and less busty.  it was the perfect mature/young mix.

So into our room, we all got undressed and they gave me a hug at the same time and told me to lie face down.  they then proceed to do hot water / cold water thing... where one girl has hot water in her mouth, the other has cold water, and they do this vaccum thing on my back.  it's my first time getting it, and it's a weird sensation. basically she used her lips to suck up a layer of flesh from your back, and run it back and forth... very odd, and i didn't like it too much. next i was told to arch up my ass, and one girl started to stroke my cock and apply a lot of gel onto my asshole.  i love rimming, but i've never had rimming this thorough! i wasn't sure if it was her finger or her tonge, but whatever that soft thing was, it went deeper than anything i've and before and it felt amazing!! while i was enjoying that, the young one sneaked under me, started to play with my balls, and lick my nipples. I was wayyyyy too much stimulation and it's the best sex i've had, and i havn't even started the fucking or the bj yet.  Next i was told to lie on my back, and the dom went on quickly, the mature cousin started give me cbj (which i m ok with, this is china after all), and the young one continue to cat bath me.  Very good bj skills by the girl, when i asked if the young one willing to bj together, she politely decline...

About a 5 mins of good bj, they started to discuss who should ride first. they went back and forth, and settled on rock paper scissor.  The mature cousin won and qucikly hopped on the dom-ed fully hard cock.  she was suprsingly tight, and was really good at squeezing jj.  i admit i came pretty quickly, since i havn't had sex or miss 5 for a good 3 weeks, there was a lot of pressure build up.  And having the younger cousin taking turns sucking my nipples, playfully suck on her cousin's and slap her ass, and quietly say in my ear to fuck her cousin's brains out, i couldn't take more than 3 minutes of the intense sex and blew a huge load.  Even with the load blew, my cock was still hard and continued to pound her hard from below.  Finally, she sat up, took off the condom and said she'll be right back after a quick cleanup.  While waiting for her to come back, the young cousin laid in my arms and we chatted, i think she's from 河北 or 河南 i forgot, and we talked about what i m doing in SH and what brings them to SH to work. she got up and started giving me a thigh massage for about 5 minutes before the older cousin returned.  She quickly stripped naked again and we are off to round 2. This time, we started with both girls, one on each nipple, and my hand on their heads.... oh man... that was a pure kokdak moment that is burned deep in my brain.  They both look up at me with their tougues still on my nipple... and then go back to lick and nipple suck. Greatest. Scene. Ever. Eventually the younger one went down on a cbj next, and with one hand on the mature cousin still on my nipple, other hand guiding the young one in cbj... another paradise moment... finally main event #2, i started with doggy on the younger pussy. sadly she is actually looser than her older counterpart, but still great nonetheless.  i loved how as i m fucking her, the older cousin comes behind me holding my balls and her boob to my back yelling "fuck her, fuck her HARD!!!".  soon we switched to mission where i took turns sucking on the young nipple and the older nipple while the older cousin fondles the younger one's breast.  After a good 10 minute sensational fuck, i finally blew my load #2 into the now soaked pussy and collapsed on 399 as she hugs me tight.  Taking the now limp cock out of her, the young cousin heads to shower while the older comes and cuddle this time.  We chatted more, and i asked how come you never kissed me? she asked do you want a kiss? and i said sure, would love it.  She said i only kiss the ones i like, and after that, it's like a dam opened, she just DFK the shit out of me. she was a GOOOOOD dfk-er too, and we had great dfk session while rolling around butt naked.  Then a flash crossed my mind... wait... didn't she just rimmed me... and before? but i was too horny to care, and the session continued.  The younger one came back, and asked what we were doing, we joked around and chatted.  The older one gave me a pretty strong massage, and as a joke, i returned the favor too.  Even though the older one was not as pretty, she gave me a really really really gfe feeling, as if she we actally had feelings for each other.  i know it's 90% showmanship, but whatever it is, she did it well. from the cuddle, to the jokes, to the touches, all expertly done.

At that point, i was concerend if i'd pass the time, and how much $ will i have to pay?? fortunately my worries were eased after i saw she set a lock by the table whih counts down to how much time left from an hr.  We spent the last 5 mins chatting and i promised i'd go back the next day.  Before heading for the door, they both gave me a peck on the cheek and said bye.  

Finally, going through the same routine again, shower, dry by some guy and dress, it was the big moment to pay.  The bill: 1,080 RMB. i dont know where that extra 80rmb came from but i honestly didn't care.  i even gave them 1,100 rmb and turned around.  The female receptionist was puzzled, but i didn't care... for that price and the fuck i got, was truly amazing when compared to what we get here.

for less than $200 cad, i had a 1hr 3p with a pair of cousins, with rimming and food and drinks.... how do i go back to hunting in canada??!!!?

I know it's a long wind post, but hope this helps my bros here to wishes to visit SH.  i can't wait to go back!

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-12-11 02:11:29 | 显示全部楼层
Sounds like Macau but somewhat cheaper. Thanks for the info!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-12-11 10:05:32 | 显示全部楼层
Happy hunting but have to take the risk toooooo.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-12-11 12:25:11 | 显示全部楼层
Shanghai is supposed to be an expensive city, and the price is cheaper than zhenchen, and a lot cheaper than Macau! Macau sauna houses charge Can 250 and of course 1 mm.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-12-11 14:28:51 | 显示全部楼层
The extra 80 is probly the beer you got? Maybe...
Either way, the experience was similar to what I had when in shanghai. Haha mind you I felt the exact same thing breaking my sauna virginity.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-12-11 19:51:10 | 显示全部楼层
Shanghai is typically 400RMB per girl for incalls (40mins) . But you probably paid premium for the environment and place. Nice review
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-12-12 00:31:33 | 显示全部楼层
Thank you for the review.
So this sauna really offer girls to fuck right at the beginning? Which is totally different than those 水立方etc which massage is the main focus.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-12-12 01:49:02 | 显示全部楼层
iwantmm 发表于 2013-12-12 00:31
Thank you for the review.
So this sauna really offer girls to fuck right at the beginning? Which is  ...

this is a pure fuck sauna.  There's a few in the link above that provides cleaning and bubble bath BY the girls too, but there's a price premium on that. i would love to try that too.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-12-12 01:59:06 | 显示全部楼层
nice one brother.
i had an outcall from one of those girls promoted in the hotel book. 800 RMB a fuck. quite expensive, but shit..she was young and fresh, those typical slutty 90s. well worthy. i am pretty sure i cannot get that quality by paying less than 300 here in Canada.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-12-20 20:17:36 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the long review! Never been to SH but this will definitely help if I ever go.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-27 11:33 , Processed in 0.037714 second(s), 13 queries .