找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 2556|回复: 2

Elly @ KG, Wynn @ MW, Bonnie @ MW, Julia @ TB, Yuna @ TB

关闭 [复制链接]
发表于 2013-11-15 22:46:05 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Elly @ KG
looks: 6.5/10 very big difference from picture, pic probably like 8 year ago or something
body: 7/10 very very short, boobs are soft,
service: 7/10 i wasn't very interested after seeing what she really look like, but small head took over and went with it anyways.  I can tell she really tries to please tho.  
SF2, water flute, decent bbbj.
repeat: no

Wynn @ MW
just like other reviews, extremely hot and good service, look and feels like northern mushroom
looks: 9/10, love her slutty look
body: 9.5/10, boobs sag a little,
service: 10/10, SF2, waterflute, tons of DFK everywhere we go, love her slutty look
repeat: yes

Bonnie @ MW
looks: 8.5/10, cute innocent look, looks like one of my friend's GF, it was weird lol
body: 9.5/10, not a big fan of the huge tatoo, but doesn't really bother me
service: 10/10, SF2, waterflute, DFK, playful and funny, had a smoke together before session, went over time for sure
repeat: yes

Julia @ TB (korean angel)
looks: 9/10, she's gorgeous, real person match the pics like 90%. i would rate her same as emma, or just a little less
body: 9.5/10, super model body, 172 cm, skinny and decent boobs, fake tho, not as well done as W and B
service: 5/10, very bad service, only shower for 2 at beginning, said no to DFK, wanted her to be on top at first but said no, I asked for a massage after and she said she doesn't know how to.  no SF2 after.
repeat: definitely not, waste of money, but she is definitely hot if u r a face fucker

Yuna @ TB (visual only)
very good looking and hot body as well.  keeper said she provide better service than julia and ask me to try next time, I probably won't go back for her due to the horrible service from julia.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-11-15 23:18:43 | 显示全部楼层
TB? you mean TKG(torontokoreangirls)? I 'm afraid to post a link here since Ben told me not to.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-11-15 23:55:16 | 显示全部楼层
yeah them, they used to be teddybeargirl here, so i'm used to calling them TB
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-20 17:08 , Processed in 0.034639 second(s), 14 queries .