立即注册
搜索
楼主: happypooning

Outcome of "sinking-boat"

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-2-16 21:37:42 | 显示全部楼层
happypooning 发表于 2014-2-15 15:47
hahaha.. "mm has unsunk u by saying or something silly"

i am very intrigued, do share ur story! w ...

I am quite glad you asked this. Thanks. It actually made me realize how sloppy my thinking was about this.

It's not really the mms' fault. It's mine, I believe. Of course, it's true some of them do and say things that, to me anyway, are a little strange, things I wish they wouldn't. But I think that's because I'm still very much a tourist here, not yet a bona fide traveller. I just need to spend more time getting fluent in the way their minds work -- before getting upset by it. If I can do that, it should help me interpret their behavior better and modify my own expectations accordingly.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-3-1 21:02:01 | 显示全部楼层
motor 发表于 2014-2-16 21:37
I am quite glad you asked this. Thanks. It actually made me realize how sloppy my thinking was abo ...

:) u r still avoiding my question though. fine. let me start first, mm tends to unsunk me by saying things like "another client did this or say this..etc." huge turn-off during session, she reminds me this is just a business transaction. anyone who has $140 can get into her pants. and i am just a "john"

also "my pussy is so wet, i just wanna fck ur brain out..." :L sigh.. too much for me
or " can u tip me extra today, i got to buy or pay bills...etc"
or " my period is coming, i can't work, why don't we hang out next week, u can pay less, just hanging out....sigh :dizzy:
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-3-2 10:12:38 | 显示全部楼层
happypooning 发表于 2014-3-1 21:02
u r still avoiding my question though. fine. let me start first, mm tends to unsunk me by sayin ...

Hey, it's Sunday anyway, no harm in airing some of the dirty laundry. :lol

In no particular order, these are the things that have turned me off from an SP I could have sunk for (either because she was super attractive, provided great service, or both):
1) Talking about other customers in the first several minutes of our encounter. Plain and simple, it's a mood killer. I don't mind hearing about that at the end of a session, after my orgasm(s). Actually, hearing about that can be interesting, but it should always be reserved for the end -- even if she and I know each other well. After all, I am a paying customer, and in the beginning her attention should be exclusively on me. Anything less is unprofessional.
2) Another big turn-off is sandbagging, as I call it. This occurs when a superficially sweet but deceptive girl (typically with limited English) lures the customer into thinking she likes him better than she actually does so that she can extract an extra 15 or 30 minutes of pay out of him. The customer wrongly interprets her all smiles attitude to be mutual attraction. And he stays and talks longer than he should, thinking naively that this is just getting to know you chit-chat. For a certain type of girl, it is not. It's just another way to make some extra cash. Not long ago I had a girl pull this with me when I was only 5 minutes over time and had in fact already paid her -- and tipped her 20 percent! An argument ensued over how long I had actually been there, but by the end of the debate I had in fact been there around 15 minutes more than planned. Long story. So I just shook my head, paid her the money and never went back. It's sad how short-term focused some of the girls are. That particular mm probably would've made thousands of dollars from me. I liked her that much. But she didn't play her cards right.
3) Offering me BBFS. This is an absolute no-no. However strongly attached I might've been to her, this ends everything for me. Period.
4) Asking me to wrap her for part-time benefits, i.e., being her "semi-private" boyfriend. LOL. As I've said elsewhere, I might try dating an SP. I might even consider privatizing a girl I really liked. But there's no way I'm going to shell out that kind of money so that she can go screw other dudes as well. Even if I were technically getting a discount based on the number of times I got to fuck her (which was what was implied), it still wouldn't be worth it to me. The only way that would happen is if I had no respect for myself or no respect for her. Unfortunately, the girl who offered me this misread me and misvalued herself. Pity.
There you go. That's my list of things that have caused me to unsink. I have not yet been asked to help pay bills or to pay just for hanging out. But if a girl tells me she wants to fuck my brains out, I'm quite happy to let my brains fly everywhere. :lol
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-3-5 18:56:17 | 显示全部楼层
motor 发表于 2014-3-2 10:12
Hey, it's Sunday anyway, no harm in airing some of the dirty laundry.

In no particular order ...

number 1 is the biggest turn off for me as well. believe it or not, a mm complained about a wolf DIGIT her, it was painful because his nails wasn't trimmed properly or something.. i was trying to DATY her.. lost interest immediately, i know i am not good at DATY, but she didn't even try to fake it,

number 2 is easy to rule out, if a mm acts like she really likes u, don't tip this session, see if next session is better, if she still acts like she is "in like" then it might be genuine. regarding going OT, i always act like i am in a rush, if i am going OT, if mm slows me down, and tell me it's ok to go OT, then i wont rush..then trick is assume there is extra charge if u go OT significantly. so act like u mean it. let mm take control.

number 3 is a love and hate relationship. i won't partake BBFS while hunting period!! but always flattered when mms or mpas offered, it would be a lie if i don't want it, but i know i just can't do it. and chances r she might offer to other wolves, or likely to happen in the future, if u go BBFS this time with her, would be awkard and rude to use condom next time. so if number 3 happens, i will not repeat, although, i am flattered.

number 4 is tricky. i have met some really "good" mm and mpa.. they are so good at manipulating. they wouldn't let me pay anything when we go out, going dutch even for coffee... wouldn't spend a penny from me, even bought me little gifts, things were going well, and weeks later, there is an emergency in the family.. or some sort, she needs to "borrow" a lump sum from me .. nice try..it's weird if a mm goes out of her way to "go dutch".. usually a hidden agenda going on. the only woman i trust 100% is the one who gave birth to me. other mms/mpas/ or even civilians range from 0% to 90%.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-3-5 22:28:55 | 显示全部楼层
1 year ago... i fall in love with a mm.... we still together with each other until today... she's a kimchi....so we are literally in long distance love, but we still talk with each other on phone every single day...waiting for her to come back soon :)
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-3-6 00:23:29 | 显示全部楼层
Wade03 发表于 2014-3-5 22:28
1 year ago... i fall in love with a mm.... we still together with each other until today... she's a  ...

It's tough to be in a long distance relationship. I hope you speak good Korean or your girlfriend speak good English. I wish the best for the two of you.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-3-6 14:46:04 | 显示全部楼层
1 year ago... i fall in love with a mm.... we still together with each other until today... she's a  ...

I have to say I agree with bradpitt. (even though that's not a sentence I thought I'd ever use :lol)   Long distance relationships are definitely tough -- particularly if you are separated by an ocean. I've done one that was a few hours away by car, and that was super hard. Good luck, Wade. I hope it all works out for the best.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-3-6 15:21:37 | 显示全部楼层

you are my hero

you are certified
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-3-7 11:06:05 | 显示全部楼层
happypooning 发表于 2014-3-5 18:56
number 1 is the biggest turn off for me as well. believe it or not, a mm complained about a wolf D ...

1) You shouldn't be too hard on yourself about your current results with DATY. Just let time and experience work their magic, bud. DATY and fingering are both tricky, because what works on one woman may not work on another. In fact, because clitoral sensitivity levels can change, what was successful with, say, a woman you've already been with won't necessarily work the second time. A few months back I decided to do some fingering on an mm I had already warmed up orally, and she responded like no one I'd ever seen. (I don't usually finger pros.) Her body curled up in the fetal position, and she went into spasms. It was beautiful. Now when I came back to see her the second time, I tried the same technique again. But it didn't work. She was clearly trying to crest over into orgasm, but it just wasn't happening. Women's bodies are sometimes a little funny. Have some fun with it. As long as a woman isn't sexually repressed, she will likely appreciate the effort. Talk to her. Find out what she likes.

2) Great advice. Will follow.

3) Same here. The offer makes me feel deeply ambivalent. Yes, I'm flattered. But I figure if she's offering it to me she has offered it or will offer it to other wolves as well. So I'm done.

4) Thanks for the heads up on the pay-now-to-borrow-more-later types. As I haven't dated a pro yet, I haven't come across that. But to be honest, my main concern in dating a working SP is not the financial costs. It's the emotional ones. The whole business sounds very draining to me. Getting attached to her and hearing about her troubles and wondering about her silences, that's not what I would call happiness -- however good the sex is. Taking them out for a night or two is one thing. But allowing myself to become super emotionally involved while she's still on the market, no way in hell I'm doing that.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-3-10 21:07:45 | 显示全部楼层
motor 发表于 2014-3-7 11:06
1) You shouldn't be too hard on yourself about your current results with DATY. Just let time and e ...

regarding 4) i agree with u partially. sometimes, sinking boat is not a decision, u r analyzing the whole thing in a super rational way. but realistically, when u sink, u sink. it's not like u make a decision to sink, emotions , feelings, affections they do take over and make that decision for u. if everyone can be rational, without any emotional component in it, this hobby wouldn't be this fun.

IMOH, the only way to avoid sinking boat is simply don't repeat, or don't see her more than once a month, see lots of other mms, and let her know u r seeing other mms in this garage and outside this garage, so a reminder this is just a business transaction, nothing more than a fantasy.

now the queen n princess are back, i predict there will be some sinking-boat review or study again.

btw, u should do a poll on how much wolves tip, like >$20, $20-$30, ....etc so we can get a clear pic, more straightforward and less vague that way. also how often they tip, do they tip more when repeat, do they tip at all if they decide not to see her again or it's mm's last day. ur result can be tied to this outcome of sinking boat, so we can see a pattern or correlation between tipping vs sinking boat
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-17 21:12 , Processed in 0.037638 second(s), 15 queries .