AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 2341|回复: 3

Sleepless in Austin: Man’s website offers $1,500 for non-fat, non-black, no...

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-10-20 17:33:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Sleepless in Austin: Man’s website offers $1,500 for non-fat, non-black, non-slut girlfriend

If you thought the Chicago man who put up a billboard to find love was extreme, you might want to brace yourself, because a Texas man is offering $1,500 to anyone who can find him a girlfriend. But not just any old girlfriend.

That's right, the Austin man who has compared black people to monkeys only wants to date a white, thin, chaste women. Surprised?

The 39-year-old, who insists his real name is Romeo Rose, has created his very own website called Sleepless in Austin with the sole purpose of soliciting submissions for girlfriends. If this is all starting to sound very mechanical, that's because it is.

Sources have identified the man aswedding photographer Larry Busby, although "Romeo" refutes this claim.

This charming man's controversial views on race and women have caused quite the public backlash. He writes the following description of the type of girl he is seeking on his website:

I will not date a Black girl. I don’t care if she looks like Halle Berry, I will not ever date a Black girl. And, I do not believe that Whites & Blacks should mix races sexually and have kids together. I think it’s ok for Whites & Hispanics. But not Blacks. I would NEVER, EVER, EVER date a woman if I found out she had EVER been sexually active with a Black man.

And let's not forget, Romeo would never date a "slut" or "fat girl." He even shared his joke tagline with the Huffington Post, "I'm Romeo Rose, and I pimp them hos."

Yet sadly, Romeo seems to be perplexed by the public's disgust for his point of view.

"People are taking what I said out of context and blowing it out of proportion," he tells NBC.

His website prompted over 2,000 text messages in just 12 hours -- though it is unclear whether these people were submitting girlfriend suggestions or blasting him for his controversial opinions.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-10-23 15:41:23 | 显示全部楼层
this is unbelievable. he is not gonna see tomorrow's sun..better watch his ass, lots of black dicks r coming toward him
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-11-5 01:07:38 | 显示全部楼层
this ugly conceited wants to find a hot gf for just 1.5k? is he crazy? he is lucky if he can get just one night for that price
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-11-9 22:28:30 | 显示全部楼层
Xxx365 发表于 2013-11-5 01:07
this ugly conceited wants to find a hot gf for just 1.5k? is he crazy? he is lucky if he can get jus ...

some people are just delusional.. 1500 a week, 6000 a month is possible. if the mm is 7/10

10/10 maybe 1500 a day
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-3 21:46 , Processed in 0.058631 second(s), 16 queries .