立即注册
搜索
查看: 5891|回复: 12

Vicky @ SweetCandyShop

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-12-24 04:53:49 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 Ben2009 于 2011-12-24 04:54 编辑

Merry Christmas guys!

As a gift to everyone, and to myself, here's a full-fledge report (instead of the visual-only i often give).
In the spirit of full disclosure, i'd like to first mention that keeper Tina gave me a big discount (whether its because Christmas, or business is slow, i don't know). It doesn't have any bearing on my review, because i'm gonna tell the truth as it is. But i still want to mention it because let it not be said that i'm giving a great review because of financial incentives. I would do her even for full price.

Vicky was presented as an 18 year old CBC. The age isnt far off, i'd estimate she's in the 18-21 range, but she told me herself that she's actually Vietnamese-mix. Not that it matters to me, as long as pretty & good service, ethnicity is of minor importance to me.

Face: 7.5/10
Typical outgoing sunshine type CBC. Her face is very resemble HK actress Christy Chung (approx 80% lookalike). Full of smile and seductive eyes (i'm a sucker for both).

Body: 8/10
Athletic toned type of body. Healthy shade of tan, with baby smooth skin. 2 small tattoos, 1 on her side belly, 1 on her back, and pierced belly button. Natural B-cups. Trimmed pussy. Non-smoker.

Service: 8.8/10
Unique blend of semi-Asian & semi-mainstream style of service. She engages in precisely the correct (for my tastes) amount of dirty talk (in the form of slutty suggestive language). Not as much and as explicit as u'd get from a non-Asian MM, but more than Asian MMs (most of which don't even do this at all). She also uses saliva instead of KY as lube (personally, i don't like this, so took off 0.2 pts, but other ppl mite like it i guess). An interesting shower-for-2 with some teasing, instead of plain old wash & go which other MMs give. Foreplay consisted of bodyslide (instead of the typical 漫遊/licking from nipple to JJ routine that Asian MMs give), LFK (i didn't attempt to engage in DFK, so i don't know if its actually on the menu), whispering naughty words & breathing into my ear, which i like. Also, good BBBJ skill, cooperative with MPOS, tight juicy hole, passionate & responsive sex (maybe i'm deluding myself but i think she may hv enjoyed it as much as i did), and nice massage afterwards (upon request).

Attitude: 9/10
I was shivering after taking off my clothes because i just came from outside and the room itself was cold too. She saw this and immediately said in a really sexy voice that she's gonna warm me up, which she proceeded to doing so. This gal sure knows how to turn a man on and make him feel good. Very 熱情, intimate, charming, and seems to enjoy what she's doing.

Overall Score: 8.5/10

Special shout out to 7Samurai bro & Polarbearwp bro: know u guy's tastes, u'll love this 1 for sure.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-12-24 07:42:47 | 显示全部楼层
巨-J-Ben 即是 巨-J-Ben,

So experienced MM, but you still found her has a tight juicy hole...........
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-12-24 14:14:04 | 显示全部楼层
Nice job, Ben,  her pictures show a more busty body than a B.....photoshop?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-12-24 14:17:50 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 7samurai 于 2011-12-24 14:18 编辑

Ben gor since you stole the "shine" I'm not sure if  she will deliver the same with me
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-12-24 14:32:03 | 显示全部楼层
i think she's camo from toe88.
positive reviews.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-12-24 16:22:56 | 显示全部楼层
is it 1on1 or is tina in the room too
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-12-24 17:07:40 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the review.

I called to book her the first day. No answer, no reply either.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-12-24 17:45:02 | 显示全部楼层
Still in same building with Judy ( massage ) ?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-12-24 18:54:33 | 显示全部楼层
Porky,
My JJ is miniscule compared to yours.

Joes,
Maybe not PS, but will be a bit smaller once the bra comes off.

7Samurai,
Nah, just work ur natural charm.

Choolio,
Tina was in the unit.

Waigor,
Tina used to piss off a lot of clients with her terrible booking skills. Will see if she has improved on that or not.

Sorry, i don't know where Judy works. Its still the same building as before but a different unit now. Same condo as Nancy.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-12-25 06:18:56 | 显示全部楼层
Ben gor, where is the shop located at Vicky working? Thx a lot.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-27 09:07 , Processed in 0.041696 second(s), 17 queries .