AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 2573|回复: 6

Review - Iris @ MW

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-8-26 22:56:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I saw Iris @ MW last week, had a wonderful session. First booking of her on that day. Arrived on time and got buzzer and room promptly. Door open as I approach unit, saw a beautiful girl with white sexy lingeries standing behind door. She was very friendly, introduced herself as Iris. Her body is hot, nice butt, slim short girl, not white skin. Face natural looking. No man made face. She grab my hand and took me to her room. She help me undress every thing, from T-shirt to underwear, very detail. Her body unveil after she removed her lingeries. She has a nice pair of natural B cup. Took my hand to shower again, offer a shot of listerine before heading into shower. Shower very detail, and we had some laugh with simple joke. Her English is very basic but I am able to make her laugh in my basic Korean too. Dried me up and again took my hand back to room.

She initiated DFK, oh man, this girl is another great kisser. So passionate and good eye contact. I love great kissers, she turned on my junior instantly with her kiss. Nice wet body kiss all over my body. Long wet BBBJ and BLS. Good suction. Ask to turn around for 69, she hold my junior inside her mouth and turned. Great technique, 1st time I ever seen. Shaved kitty, fresh smell. DATY for sure. Natural juice, I love natural. Sweet taste. I tried DIGIT on her, very tight hole. She is very responsive, sexy moaning. After a lengthy 69, I had to stop her from BBBJ, almost lost my shot. LOL. Ask for dome, started in Miss. More passion DFK received during miss. Was thinking to do Doggie, but want more DFK so just continue Miss until I finish. Tired out. She give me a good leg massage at the end. SF for 2 again and left happily.

Iris is a natural looking beauty. Natural body. Very smooth skin. Will definitely repeat!

Ps. 1st time posting this board, difficult to use.

Face: 7.5/10
Body: 8.5/10 (natural B cup boobs, slim)
Service: 10/10 (Very co-operative, Passionate DFK, lots good eye contacts)
Attitude: 9/10 (try hard to communicate and friendly, lots smiles)
Hygiene: 10/10 (Shaved kitty)
Damage: $140 + Tips
Repeat:Yes
Photo Accuracy: 80%

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-8-27 00:18:36 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the review! I might try her if she's still around, I don't see her on MW web page anymore...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-8-27 07:54:47 | 显示全部楼层
Uh ..... Iris off the schedule already ! Anyways .... thx for sharing.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-8-27 10:19:43 | 显示全部楼层
I think she just joined toe88 not sure

http://www.toe88.com/ginna.php
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-8-27 10:23:06 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-8-27 23:14:37 | 显示全部楼层
No, It's difference girl. Did you notice from that link, the post was 2006, so those photos are from at least 7 yrs ago.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-8-28 08:43:52 | 显示全部楼层
wtf..she's gone already? damn!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-19 10:44 , Processed in 0.035867 second(s), 13 queries .