AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4486|回复: 13

Juicy K @ Becky

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-8-24 16:23:17 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I was asking the bros here before about this girl. Before I could wait for a review, I went bite the bullet and try her out myself. Honestly, I think she is not bad. But is it worth $300 comparing other girls in the market. The short answer is "No, not worth that $300". I guess I am comparing her with Masy too much.
Face: 8.5, she is prettier than Masy on the face
Body: 6, I like BBQ pork lean, this one not so much
Service: 6, keep telling me getting tired.... Okay, I guess I have to do the work then. Feels like a buddish monk praying with that wood instrument....
Attitude: 8, smile excellent, she would make lots of money by "selling smile" if that is the business.
I honestly don't know how Becky is trying to market this girl on that price. I really think she is in the same league as Josie@becky. In some way, I think Josie is better since charging less.

This review is solely based on my opinion. Ymmv is what all the garages say all the time. So I hope you guys have better luck than me.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-8-24 16:29:02 | 显示全部楼层
thanks for the toftt report!!

i'm gonna stay away..for 300 she better have some decent reviews like masy..

is this price even justifiable based on the fact you can get great girls and service from other agencies? LOL
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-8-24 16:37:48 | 显示全部楼层
三百蚊一碗叉烧饭。傻左咪。但糸上次三百果个massy 又可以啊。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-8-24 17:32:42 | 显示全部楼层
woo.... you sure Josie(Becky) is better than her?
Josie aka Janice(TOE88) is one of my worse meal this year. I guess Josie at 25~28. And Josie has rough skin. The only only one selling point for Josie is the "tight" hole.
Then how old is this Juicy?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-8-24 18:31:57 | 显示全部楼层
Oh if you want to compare skin and age, then Juicy over Josie. I am just comparing the overall experience. However I kind of miss Masy already. Too bad she is $300. I think if Masy is lower, I might already sunk my boat
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-8-24 18:50:07 | 显示全部楼层
Hi Bros,  I dun really like to comment on MM too much, especially those I like most .
This Juicy K is my cup of tea,  her face truly is better than Mazy, very smooth white skin
Service is very good to me. I'm so lucky to be her first customer in Becky garage, she bought
me back to teenage and excellent GFE, I almost fall in love with me even after the first visit.
The day before is my third visit for her, so guys , you should imagine how good she is .........
Hope  my comment can help all of You , Bros.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-8-24 19:58:20 | 显示全部楼层
Radiata 发表于 2013-8-24 18:50
Hi Bros,  I dun really like to comment on MM too much, especially those I like most .
This Juicy K i ...

無需動氣,大家把意見說出來而已,各有所好,好像你們都覺得她比Masy漂亮,我卻覺得Masy比較漂亮點,只講出自己感受就好了。不過,正如你所說她挺GFE的。你能找到一個合你口味的,那就好!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-8-24 20:04:26 | 显示全部楼层
Yo man, like I said. YMMV. I didn't say she was bad, just not worth $300. I kind of find it funny why Rad兄 doesn't write his own review especially he went on the first day as her first customer and all the bros here were asking for reviews for the longest time. Really honestly thank you for not sharing.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-8-24 20:16:21 | 显示全部楼层
My guess not everyone shoot more than once in an hour session, this case the girl will be making more money with less work... 2customers in 2half an hr session will have to do all the work twice...
Her pic looks so good and I want to try, but can't afford $300 and can't arrange an hr...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-8-24 20:28:49 | 显示全部楼层
餓狼傳說 发表于 2013-8-24 20:04
Yo man, like I said. YMMV. I didn't say she was bad, just not worth $300. I kind of find it funny wh ...

绝对同意, 食到好嘢应该分亨,唔使班兄弟做盲头乌 蝇。独食难肥啊。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-19 07:45 , Processed in 0.034811 second(s), 14 queries .