找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: piaocailin

Annie@KG with Jenny as angel services.

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-7-21 16:14:28 | 显示全部楼层
piaocailin 发表于 2013-7-21 15:48 static/image/common/back.gif
Max 26, is exactly what I said about her age in your very first report.

Just for brothers's info ...

Good to know that we both agree Jenny is way under 30. I guess this is good news that we both fucked a young chick while other were fucking a C9 ....LOL.

I can see that face and service could be YMMV but I just don't understand how someone could claim Jenny is 30-35+??? That is just a bit ridiculous.  Anyway, happy hunting Bro Piao.  Please let me know if you found any other good meal, I believe our taste are very similar.  

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-7-21 16:22:40 | 显示全部楼层
Now that destiny has brought together both Piao and DK bro as soul mate hunting bros and vigorously defended the age of Jenny and incredible experiences multiple times over multiple jenny reviews and all other bros need bifocals , can we now focus on other mms?   
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-7-21 16:34:34 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2013-7-21 16:22 static/image/common/back.gif
Now that destiny has brought together both Piao and DK bro as soul mate hunting bros and vigorously  ...

I have lost confidence in most of the reviews here so find me another MM please.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-7-21 16:36:10 | 显示全部楼层
Now that destiny has brought together both Piao and DK bro as soul mate hunting bros and vigorously  ...

My criteria is not about the age or face.  My first and foremost priority is WILD sex !!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-7-21 16:37:56 | 显示全部楼层

Also, I don't go with the popular MMs like Emma, Haru or Catherine.  I believe they are overworked, any other suggestion??
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-7-21 16:38:25 | 显示全部楼层
DragonKiller 发表于 2013-7-21 16:34 static/image/common/back.gif
I have lost confidence in most of the reviews here so find me another MM please.

The trick is to take each review with a grain of salt and not take it personally.  You found another hunter bro with the same taste and that's all you need in this hunting  game?  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-7-21 16:41:00 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2013-7-21 16:38 static/image/common/back.gif
The trick is to take each review with a grain of salt and not take it personally.  You found anoth ...

100% agree as I have discovered gross exaggerations in many of the reviews here.

I haven't seen Emma but I walked away from Haru whom in my mind is way overrated.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-7-21 16:48:11 | 显示全部楼层
DragonKiller 发表于 2013-7-21 16:37 static/image/common/back.gif
Also, I don't go with the popular MMs like Emma, Haru or Catherine.  I believe they are overworked ...

As you go further into this hunting journey you will eventually not need any guidance from anyone because each bros experience and taste will be unique for each.  You will eventually have control and shape over the outcome of the experiences.  Veteran hunter understand this.   It's like the highest level of gung fu.. The stage of enlightenment and instinct.  Mind over matter. Like Matrix where Keanu can win at will?   Sounds like BS ?   
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-7-21 17:05:37 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2013-7-21 16:48 static/image/common/back.gif
As you go further into this hunting journey you will eventually not need any guidance from anyone  ...

I started to understand how this forum works now.  Some of them are shills and the rest are mostly bullshits.  I am pretty sure some reviews are sheer fabrication.  

I don't hunt that often because I used to think it is a hobby for losers (no offense to other bros).  I hunt now because once in a while I enjoy wild sex which I can't find that in many of my girl friends.  Thanks for your advice, I'll keep that in mind.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-7-21 17:15:37 | 显示全部楼层
DragonKiller 发表于 2013-7-21 16:14 static/image/common/back.gif
Good to know that we both agree Jenny is way under 30. I guess this is good news that we both fuck ...

lol. Good to find some one with similar preference. I have shared and will continue to share my hunting exp, both good and bad. 各花入各眼, we have preferences for MM,they have preferences for hunters as well. That may explain the YMMV situation.

Right now in the market, I find Catherine and Jenny are good. Interestingly, according to bro Tom, these two girls actually know each other and learn skills from each other.lol

I also found Lydia is a decent meal( when she is in good mood), but she is an extremely YMMV girl, even my own experiences were sometime good, sometime bad.. So.. Not really recommend.

If you are into WILD sex, you have to try EMMA... Hard to book but worth a shot. I don't know about the over-used concern, Barbie,Emma, Catherine are super busy but they can still offer high level of services.

Also, with all these reviewing sites, good SP will get popular and busy eventually, so .. Follow path may be a good strategy as a casual hunter.. Discovering has a price in this game, right?

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-7 17:21 , Processed in 0.036081 second(s), 11 queries .