找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 6896|回复: 54

Annie@KG with Jenny as angel services.

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-7-21 13:54:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
What can I say. It was amazing.

I was drunk last night, again. 上次喝醉後醒來去試的jenny@KG.當時這個車房才剛開業。it was a good experience, so I decide to go that garage again. 事實證明i made a great decision, its the best 醒酒藥。

本來想再找jenny,可是由于论坛上的bros一直在糾結她的年齡,加上我上次去的時候其實不是完全清醒,搞的我也懷疑我自己對她年齡的判斷了。加上以前在NY的annie,被转移到Markam。決定試一下。

annie+angel services+ nurse uniformj.
Angel services, what they call AS, is very interesting.
AS is llike a duo but short time. donating extra 30, anither girl will enter ur room  caress and ride u short of time and she will leave"
this is what jayson texted me. I was like, sure I will try it!

annie本人ben sir已經評論過了,我就說一下過程,good attitude, help me undress and clean. The SF2 is impressive. After shower she let me face down in the bed, and call AS in. Annie start to kiss slidemy upper body, and the AS start to kiss from my leg, and go all the way up to rimming, it was short and nice. adter that i turned around and have a chance to sethe Angel. I was expecting another girl rather than Jenny to do this AS thing. But Suprisely, it's Jenny. I wanted to say hi, but she seems like don't want to communicate with the customers intentionally. So I didn't say anything and get her professional BBBJ while sucking annie's nipples. After short time, Jenny Start to ride, that was amazing, I wish I make appointment with Jenny and let annie do the AS, cuz I am missing the wild sex with Jenny so much!!  The CG was short but nice and Jenny left "輕輕的我走了,正如我輕輕的來。"

The rest with annie is pretty standard, cuz I was so turn on by Jenny, I did have a good sex.

I was booking for 45 mins and finish main course in 30 mins, after that annie offered me a professional massage! When I say professional I mean it! I would compare her massage with Mandy, yeah, I will go that far. Definitely best massage I have ever get from a Korean garage.

i wish I could hace let annie do the rimming and AS thing, have main course with Jenny and let annie do the massage after. Lol I'm so greedy.

Rating:
face: 7(NMCOT, but not ugly)
body: 7 all natural but not perfect.
services:9. Great!
attitude: 9.5. I mean their keeper jayson should take credit too. Booking with him is smooth, patient with questions and he even ask customer feedback after session. Nice fello.

Sum up: Good! But YMMV. Maybe I'm still drunk.lol

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-7-21 14:01:59 | 显示全部楼层
wait... how can you get to the place if you are still drunk?>??

so the AS is like the roomate will come in and do the short ride?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-7-21 14:04:22 | 显示全部楼层
Jenny sounds like a good meal! I might try hmm. thank you for review piao sir
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-7-21 14:17:29 | 显示全部楼层
BTW. the new girl that coming on July 25th looks like Irene@AH......
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-7-21 14:27:36 | 显示全部楼层
傻傻 发表于 2013-7-21 14:01 static/image/common/back.gif
wait... how can you get to the place if you are still drunk?>??

so the AS is like the roo ...

Lol,意識清醒只是頭還有點暈,人還有點High。

AS就是這樣啦,所以好像不一定每次都可以成功book.因為也要根據另外MM的schedual。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-7-21 14:30:22 | 显示全部楼层
strifes 发表于 2013-7-21 14:04 static/image/common/back.gif
Jenny sounds like a good meal! I might try hmm. thank you for review piao sir

Well. I enjoyed her so much, but other bros said she is not young, one bro even said she is 35+....

I personally believe she is in her 20s. But be prepared, if you only dig young fresh meat, don't take risk.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-7-21 14:42:02 | 显示全部楼层
piaocailin 发表于 2013-7-21 14:30 static/image/common/back.gif
Well. I enjoyed her so much, but other bros said she is not young, one bro even said she is 35+... ...

oh right I've seen those reviews too. Thank you for the warning
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-7-21 15:23:34 | 显示全部楼层
Well. I enjoyed her so much, but other bros said she is not young, one bro even said she is 35+... ...

I agree Jenny is an excellent meal.  As a matter of fact, I am planning to see her again this week (my 3rd time).  This is all bullshit that Jenny is 30+ .  After I took a good look at her the second time, she is 26-7 MAX!!!  If not because of all these bullshits, I would say she is under 25.

I am tempted to try the Angel service but I love Jenny so much that I rather spent a bit more to have an hour with her alone.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-7-21 15:25:52 | 显示全部楼层

Btw, it seems that I am the only one who doesn't have to pay first.  My friend tried Vicki last week and he had to pay first the moment he stepped in the room.  Bro Piao, did you have to pay first??
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-7-21 15:48:45 | 显示全部楼层
DragonKiller 发表于 2013-7-21 15:25 static/image/common/back.gif
Btw, it seems that I am the only one who doesn't have to pay first.  My friend tried Vicki last we ...

Max 26, is exactly what I said about her age in your very first report.

Just for brothers's information, I asked annie how old are you, she said 23. And I ask how old is Jenny, she said she is 21...I know all women lie about their ages, but the fact annie said Jenny is younger than herself means something.

And yes, I have to pay first and tip first, but it doesn't bother me..
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-7 00:41 , Processed in 0.041957 second(s), 13 queries .