找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 3533|回复: 10

Alicia@AsianHoney

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-7-18 17:31:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
http://www.asianhoney.ca/index.php?id=alicia

I just saw Alicia at Asian Honey’s North York location.
Booking and condo were easy to deal with and even though Ihad high expectations based on previous reviews I was not at all disappointedwhen I opened the door.

Alicia is a taller girl and slender with a wonderful naturalbody and not too much make-up.
I would say all natural and definitely her breasts are. Theymay be 32 B  but they are freaking lovelyand soft.
So is the rest of her. She does not have much English but we could still joke and laugh andhave fun.
We had a shower for 1 1/2. She did not undress but latheredme well and I had no issues with her hygiene at all. Her body is just awesome.Her butt and legs were nicely shaped but still slender and those breasts werejust awesome.

Stated with lots of DFK and then a slow BBBJ and then some 69with an incredible view of her lovely ass and kitty and some grinding incowgirl that was hot!
On with the dome and off to a variety of positions and aBBBJ finish.
Went slightly overtime but she was cool about it.

Time went too quickly with this beauty.
She may not be totally done up or Barbie doll cute andplastic but she is a natural beauty with a playful attitude, a gorgeous bodywith smooth lovely skin and a very cute face shrouded in long wavy dark hairthat she seems to toss expertly around.

A great experience. I hope others enjoy and treat her well.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-7-18 17:38:11 | 显示全部楼层
she looks like a treat. thanks for sharing. i really like her bum judging from the photos. not too big not too small. juicy enough
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-7-18 18:19:29 | 显示全部楼层
Why is this garage's mm all only do 11/2 shower for 2?
The last time when I tried Erika its the same, she did not take clothes off when shower for 2
I was going to do Alicia because she look  in picture and taller but she is not available, and the agent recommended Erika, he said Erika is prettier
This is a midgirl garage, over 27+
And thanks for your review.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-7-18 20:44:53 | 显示全部楼层
ahwong 发表于 2013-7-18 18:19 static/image/common/back.gif
Why is this garage's mm all only do 11/2 shower for 2?
The last time when I tried Erika its the same ...

hehehe, I was thinking about the SF1 1/2 too,  I got it from Tia@ Toe be4, I tether do it myself .
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-7-19 06:30:32 | 显示全部楼层
mid girl, mid girl .... Lots of wolfs here like mid girl ..... they want experience services ....
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-7-19 06:46:59 | 显示全部楼层
Many ghost and chestnut bro luv mid girls  and even hing dais.   Some mid mm are hot .  But some ghost bros have huge difference in perception and definition on hot face and age?   
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-7-19 08:57:12 | 显示全部楼层
what's with these showers now? they getting lazy to join you fully nude and wash you down?

that's a shame..i enjoy the sf2 session together..
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-7-19 08:57:31 | 显示全部楼层
oh, thx for the report btw
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-7-19 10:39:23 | 显示全部楼层
What is a mid girl?

Mid-twenties? Middle of the road looks?

I am starting to find that the super hot/super young girls offer basic to poor service.
They want you to release in 10 minutes and get out.

Some of these other girls seem to enjoy sex and are a great partner for 20 minutes or so of oral sex and intercourse.

No matter how hot a girl is I avoid if the service reviews are poor but anyways...what is a mid-girl?

I get that I am a ghost bro...what is a Chestnut bro...? Indian dudes?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-7-19 11:41:41 | 显示全部楼层
dmoses 发表于 2013-7-19 10:39 static/image/common/back.gif
What is a mid girl?

Mid-twenties? Middle of the road looks?

= middle age lady
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-7 08:15 , Processed in 0.036032 second(s), 13 queries .