AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 5520|回复: 22

Jessie @ Sweetcandy/Toe88

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-7-17 16:35:16 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Saw the ad of another new HK girl Jessie yesterday night, so ask the keeper to book her for an hour this afternoon. Have heard from Lexie last time that her friend is coming to Tornto with her and also work in this garage. That must be Jessie, because their names are so similar, the keeper must make them at the same time, orz....

Face: 6.5/10 ( typical HK girl, 长脸,细长眼,脸颊较瘦,above average, she's the type 唔会令人一见钟情,但系睇耐都唔会厌, no makeup and I guess also no lipstick)

Body & Skin: 8.5/10 ( soft & natural & 无下垂 C cup boobs, I keep playing them in the whole session... 有滴肚腩仔,盘骨较高, 下面不浓密, long and slim leg, her skin is sososo good~~~~ very smooth and touch like 瓷器,flawless & no scar & close to white.)

Age: 20/21, same with Lexie, no bad smell and taste fresh, from their talking & motion, they are young and very new to Canada

Service : 8/10 ( She is the girl who is quiet and don't know how to talk with you, but if find something to talk, she will engage in it , 属于相处一阵先有嘢讲个种。No kiss in the bath & clean both carefully & 好怕痒。 Only LFK on the bed, no DFK, but for her nice body, I'm OK with that. BBBJ for a while and ask her to sit on me to start, it's so stimulating,左摇右摇上下转圈,the hole is so tight and feel meaty, I ejaculate in 3 minutes by that. Have rest for a while and in 2nd round, try missionary and doggy and get back some confident. Her skin is so good, doggy her is such a good experience. Her ass不大但系尖尖哋。 In missionary, her boobs disappear = =, well, it's a sign of natural, no blame on that, so I focus on her long leg, she sway her legs unconsciously and the toes shrink when I drill hard,  Keep touching her leg because her skin is so good even 脚板底。Ask her to sit on me again and squeeze her boobs, 觉得沉沉哋又好有肉感。She seems very good at taking control on, skillful & seductive 女上位, feel like 有阵吸力吸住你 in the tight hold, with every movement. Really don't want her stop, so I erupt within 5 minutes. I'm sure if I spend a whole nighe with her, I will absolutely 被吸成人干,orz。。。。

Attitude:7.5/10 ( We both speak cantonese, so we talk a lot. She also told me something bad and amazing in their first week in Toronto, that's interesting. Also, she kiss my face for several times when we talk about something and she 觉得唔好意思)
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-7-17 16:41:47 | 显示全部楼层
I like reading your review, so real
So you tried both which one do you like more? Which one will you repeat if you want to?
Seemed like Jesse has really nice skin, white? HK girls not too many has white skin..
So no Dfk with Jesse? Who is taller?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-7-17 16:44:41 | 显示全部楼层
And Jesse has C Boobs?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-7-17 16:45:59 | 显示全部楼层
Brother Hunter .... You ate 3 HK-dimsum in a row ..... my style.
All these 3 will be in my TDL.... thanks ... But need to wait for Catherine leave first ...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-7-17 16:47:32 | 显示全部楼层
From your reviews .... they ain't able to bring up from sea-bed. So far only RITA does (but ....just too bad ....sigh)
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-7-17 16:47:43 | 显示全部楼层
finally a nice dim sum. she is on my TDL
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-7-17 16:55:38 | 显示全部楼层
too bad there's no picture ): never tried dimsum before.. I don't know if I should before I quit this review has me tempted !
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-7-17 16:58:33 | 显示全部楼层
ahwong 发表于 2013-7-17 16:41 static/image/common/back.gif
I like reading your review, so real
So you tried both which one do you like more? Which one will ...

I want to try both of them again... actually.
Jessie has sososo good body and her 女上位 defeat me in both the two rounds! She is 167cm, both of them are tall girls. Jessie like cleaness, so she clean me very carefully. She refuse DFK, she said she can't get used to the tongue touch. Their rooms are dark, using the yellow bulb,but Jessie's skin is absolutely good, whatever touch and look closely. I judge her skin close to white only if I look close to her skin.
Lexie has better service ... I miss her DFK both in the bath and bed. Someone leave message in my first report, said he tried today and got 口爆 in the end. I never try that and I am sosososo regret not ask for that on Monday.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-7-17 17:03:55 | 显示全部楼层
tomsiu 发表于 2013-7-17 16:45 static/image/common/back.gif
Brother Hunter .... You ate 3 HK-dimsum in a row ..... my style.
All these 3 will be in my ...

Haha? Only 2 HK girls, Lexie & Jessie.
Sonya is from 湖南, I try her only because she's from the same province with my ex-gf.
Who is Catherine? I just start this hobby last week and don't know clearly the garages and girls' names.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-7-17 17:06:30 | 显示全部楼层
ahwong 发表于 2013-7-17 16:44 static/image/common/back.gif
And Jesse has C Boobs?

Yeah, C cup boobs, my hand is big enough but 刚刚好渣得住
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-7 06:44 , Processed in 0.035437 second(s), 13 queries .