找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 6990|回复: 39

My encounter with Masy@Becky

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-7-16 10:16:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
My encounter with Masy@Becky

Through advance booking. Arrived on time. She opened the door. I could see a innocent pretty girl. Offered me some water to drink because it is so hot yesterday in the afternoon. She was wearing a red/pink-ish lingerie, I can see her deep cleverage. Started with ice-breaking. She is very friendly and polite and well-educated girl. Absolutely a girl from high school/university feel.

Face: 7.5.  Pale. Natural beauty. Very round big eyes. Small head shape compare to her body. Chin is not that sharp but still pretty. Cherry lip. Light makeup. Not many pimples. I would rate Hebe a 7 compared to Masy.

Body: 9.0.  Her skin is pale and tight and healthy. A killer body. Slim and decent height with well proportioned toned body. Ass could be bigger. Boobs are just amazing soft C+. They are saggy but it's the way I like it.

Service: 8.5. Lots of talking and she seems interested in knowing me as a person, not as a customer. Conversation detail omitted here. Lots of kiss throughout the whole session. Made eye contacts on the bed. Both stare at each others' eyes and turn into DFK like electricity coming through our bodies. She likes being gently touched while she lay on me kissing and DFK. I slowly digits her and natural juice came out unstop. She then gives a slow, wet, patient BBBJ. With lots of BLS. I slowly guide her head so she can gives a deep throat. She seems to like it. Feel warm inside her mouth when she just pause there. At the same time her hands are all over my body and nipples rubbing. Such a erotic expereince. I've saved up a lot of sperm from not hunting for many days so that I can receive a good CIM. Just trying my luck today becasue I don't know if she will offer me. Asked her at the right timing, she said YES. After 10 minutes of good BBBJ with hands stroking, I told her to get ready. When the moment came, she sucked my little brother with her mouth and keep her mouth there until I cum everthing out inside. She took every drop like a champ. We joke and she spit out all the cum all over my body. That is a total GFE. Reminds me of my ex. She lay on bed wrap around my chest. We rest and talk more. The funny thing is the smell coming out from her mouth is all my cum smell. She flirted and laughed about who did this while she looked at me. Even after rinsing mouth with Listerinem, the smell is still there. I feel bad for the next wolf. Sorry.

Damage: H300.

Repeat: probably not, considering the price. $300 a CIM is not worth it for me. I should have just do her instead of CIM. Bad strategy. I thought I could do 2 shots but she is too innocent and fragile like a flower pot. I did not want to force that and make myself a bad impression to her. With this price, I rather do Emma for a good 1hr PSE. This is just my personal prefference.

Recommend for those wolfs who like fresh innocent pretty school girl. For those who want to get a feel of girlfriend. You should go for it. You can't go wrong with her! She is a rare gem. Market not always have this kind of dimsum meal from my old experience. Especially with that body.

Note: Please be gentle with her. She absolutely cannot take things hard.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-7-16 10:27:57 | 显示全部楼层
CIM .... try next in the hole ah.....
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-7-16 10:43:53 | 显示全部楼层
她是韓國人還是中國人?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-7-16 10:48:38 | 显示全部楼层
seaboy 发表于 2013-7-16 10:43 static/image/common/back.gif
她是韓國人還是中國人?

chinese

Market not always have this kind of "dimsum meal" from my old experience. Especially with that body.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-7-16 10:49:15 | 显示全部楼层
300? too expensive for young guy like me ): 240 is my max lol oh well
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-7-16 11:08:31 | 显示全部楼层
cIm only , no  pounding for 300 , that is easy money for her , by the way when Emma provide PSE , why I only have GFE from her only . Damn .
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-7-16 11:20:44 | 显示全部楼层
Wow..i would have pounded and asked for CIM for a 2nd shot lol..

but she seems like those high school gf feel...i miss that..hmm...god dammit! all the reviews are killing me..might give her a shot if my favourites are busy lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-7-16 15:09:31 | 显示全部楼层
chiggaboi2 发表于 2013-7-16 11:20 static/image/common/back.gif
Wow..i would have pounded and asked for CIM for a 2nd shot lol..

but she seems like those high scho ...

same LOL

dam if I win the lottery, I will share some money with you man

we need to get all these girls out of our system!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-7-16 15:57:16 | 显示全部楼层
waba 发表于 2013-7-16 15:09 static/image/common/back.gif
same LOL

dam if I win the lottery, I will share some money with you man

hahaha i pray you win then hahaha
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-7-16 16:04:31 | 显示全部楼层
happypooning 发表于 2013-7-16 10:48 static/image/common/back.gif
chinese

Market not always have this kind of "dimsum meal" from my old experience. Especially wit ...

Agree, "innocent",young, big boobs and expensive.

Always there by NMCOT
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-7 03:50 , Processed in 0.035369 second(s), 13 queries .