AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4968|回复: 28

Lynda @Toe88

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-7-12 15:30:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Someone took my usual time slot with Catherine and I was in the area with nothing to do so I called toe88 to see Lynda.
I love how some keepers can get me an appointment ASAP.
So when I went up, let me just say it was really quiet and awkward for most of the beginning.
Anyway lets rate..

Face: 5, her face reminds me of a friend of mine. But was average looking either way.
Body: 10, I fell in love with her body. it was curvy in the right places. Boobies omg.. i loved them. I think they're natural Cs? either way i loved touching and squeezing. she's around 5'4
Service: 3, was kinda of mechanical, moaning was alright. BBBJ was meh, BLS was meh. An MM with a body like hers with such a not so great service is so disappointing.
Repeat: No.. well maybe just to see that body again and if Catherine is unavailable again.

Lynda does not speak perfect English as Sadik claimed she did. Her ability to speak and understand English was better than most but I wouldn't say its perfect.

Near the end of the entire session was the good part in my opinion. We talked a lot and laughed a lot. It was really cute. Apparently she's a university student so I'd like to think that's the reason why she has admirable English skills.
Oh and funny thing is she is the second MM that I'm able to last 5-10 mins with. Even longer if I hadn't got bored.

As I was leaving, the next door neighbor was coming out of the elevator. (I recognized their voices cause they were talking pretty loud when I first go to the door)  The man gave me the dirtiest look a man can give another person. But the lady was nice but quickly afterwards gave me a weird look.  Seems like they were moving. Anyway thought that was a weird experience.

I do not want to give any advice to any of the more experienced bros, but if anyone plans to see Lynda be sure you're very talkative. (oh and she likes bros that are 25+)
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-7-12 15:46:11 | 显示全部楼层
i think most girls do take a good look at the hallway to make sure no 1 there then let u go , didnt she?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-7-12 16:14:40 | 显示全部楼层
awkard.....and so they should...
Thank you for the review.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-7-12 16:21:23 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-7-12 16:51:39 | 显示全部楼层
Young gun keep striking .... daily. Lots of bullets too ...
Sigh ... my rusted one....
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-7-12 16:57:21 | 显示全部楼层
Always apply a discount score factor with some bros especially those use the review forum stick?  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-7-12 16:57:37 | 显示全部楼层
You give her face  rating... 5 only ?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-7-12 19:47:22 | 显示全部楼层
jiahai 发表于 2013-7-12 15:46 static/image/common/back.gif
i think most girls do take a good look at the hallway to make sure no 1 there then let u go , didnt  ...

her unit was and the end of the hall which involves a turn.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-7-12 19:48:11 | 显示全部楼层
LeoKing 发表于 2013-7-12 16:57 static/image/common/back.gif
You give her face  rating... 5 only ?

yeah.. she's average looking to me. no wow factor on her face, but her body. WOOOW
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-7-12 23:35:11 | 显示全部楼层
sorry for you experience. I saw her 3 times and planning to see her more. 2 Days ago i saw her for 1 hour and it was intense sex session. It is one of the best sex in my life. DFk, wet bbj, bls, dt daty, ditto holly shit.

She does not like cim which is not my thing. She is more westernized than any kimchi I ever meet. She likes to watch game of thrones, prison break, true blood etc... For now she is mine
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-7 17:56 , Processed in 0.038095 second(s), 13 queries .