AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 6736|回复: 39

must try masy@becky/dream4u, credit to ben gor

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-7-12 02:07:53 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Credit to Ben gor for sharing this one. I can see why Ben gor commented that other wolves may not be willing to share her. She is the type of gal that men, especially older men, would fall hard for and want to keep for themselves.

She is the innocent school girl type with barely legal look. In fact I think she looks around 16 years old. To give an idea, these MMs are similar to Masy in terms of appearance, style, and feeling: Aya of Princess Club (closed), Hebe of Babyface/Tea181, Phoebe of Becky/Dream4u, Yoon of Moonwaiting.

Her body bears close resemblance to Yoon of Moonwaiting. Both are very petite girls but endowed with disproportionately huge natural boobs. This is like a dream come true for boob lovers since the boobies appears even larger on such a tiny frame. Just like Ben gor said, touching her body is like touching a baby's skin. Soft, smooth, and milky white.

As soon as I walked in the door she greeted me with a hug and kiss, and my junior instantly got rock hard at the sight of her semi-transparent lingerie-clad body. Only in AV flicks and fantasy have I encountered such combination of pure innocence, youthful beauty, natural charm and erotic sweetness. Off to the shower we go and she carefully cleaned me while I played with her boobs. She giggled shyly when I offered to return the favor and help her wash. From that moment my boat was sunk.

Masy's cuteness and sexiness feels completely natural as does every inch of her body. Also while she was a bit shy and slightly passive in bed, the non-pro feeling was great. It felt like real spontaneous sex rather than "service". There was a period of time I thought I was ok with artificially enhanced Kimchis, but after tasting all-natural organic ingrediants Dimsum, there is no comparison at all. With Kimchi, everything feels like routine service, even when they say they like me or compliment me on being handsome I know she says the same thing to everybody she sees. Masy is totally different, even though I am actually in a garage, it is still hard to imagine that she is a MM because she feels so innocent and GFE.

She says she is first time "into the ocean" and based on the service it feels like she is telling the truth. It is not easy for an experienced veteran MM to act inexperienced. The only detail which can be seen as both good or bad is that her bbbj is really good. It kind of gives away the entire shy girlfriend feeling but I am willing to accept her claim and just envy her bf (or ex-bf) as a really lucky guy. Her service is somewhat passive. As in she will ask you for instructions and what you like. Apart from bbbj, my favorite was titty fuck, or squeezing sausage in Cantonese slang. Its a rare treat because I seldom get to play with soft natural titties that are large enough for it. Had to force myself to stop before I cum on her face. Not sure if she would have allowed it, but I didn't want the fun to stop.

Main event. First impression. She is tight. I almost prematurely ejaculated on the way in. That would have been embarrassing. Fortunately, she took things slowly. No KY was used and she looked like she was in a bit of pain even though I'm not that big. In cowgirl she grinded slowly in what looks like a mix between sexual excitement and agony. This is a delicate girl that cannot take a hard pounding. For all you sexual beasts out there, please either control yourselves or stay away from her. I switched over to missionary to let her rest and so I could control the rythm. Her audio was sweat heavenly music. I wish I could record it and listen to it over and over again. I could cum just by listening to her cute moaning.

Easily the best MM of the year. Especially if you value freshness and natural beauty.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-7-12 03:25:27 | 显示全部楼层
Wow, what a "sink boat" review!    

(Let's hope that she is not really 16, otherwize 1/4 of 747 members will live in the same castle in Kingston with lake view.    )
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-7-12 05:23:12 | 显示全部楼层
So tempting for titty fuck. Do you know if you can do 2Q in 1 hr? Thanks for review
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-7-12 05:58:44 | 显示全部楼层
Great for pedophile fuckers
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-7-12 06:20:46 | 显示全部楼层
Oh .... really good .... long line-up until monday ... hehe
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-7-12 07:09:57 | 显示全部楼层
tomsiu 发表于 2013-7-12 06:20 static/image/common/back.gif
Oh .... really good .... long line-up until monday ... hehe

汤兄我星期三约己经排 撚到星期日啦。点撚等啦,谷精上脑啊。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-7-12 07:19:18 | 显示全部楼层
theone 发表于 2013-7-12 07:09 static/image/common/back.gif

有無弟兄賣個位比一兄哎!谷精上脑, 死人兮!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-7-12 07:56:45 | 显示全部楼层
theone 发表于 2013-7-12 07:09 static/image/common/back.gif

撲街,我仲未確定call唔call,看來隨時排到下個禮拜日!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-7-12 08:02:55 | 显示全部楼层
傻傻 发表于 2013-7-12 07:56 static/image/common/back.gif
撲街,我仲未確定call唔call,看來隨時排到下個禮拜日!!

不过,唔好甘急,睇清楚先,少女来的。肯定啱食咩?嘻嘻。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-7-12 08:29:29 | 显示全部楼层
theone 发表于 2013-7-12 08:02 static/image/common/back.gif
不过,唔好甘急,睇清楚先,少女来的。肯定啱食咩?嘻嘻。

童顏巨乳其實都幾值得一吃!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-7 13:37 , Processed in 0.042354 second(s), 13 queries .