找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: i_love_them_all

Barbie is back at Moonwaiting!

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-6-25 19:35:38 | 显示全部楼层
xowetwet 发表于 2015-6-24 22:27
APOC bro is the true insider wolf here! Haha!

I miss the day when I can pickup the phone late and ...

Those days are gone my man. They're Superstars now. I know Emma is still here and waiting for the dust to settle before making her return.

Now, if only C and her good sister Wynn can come back, we will have The Great Reunion of 四大天后.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-25 20:08:41 | 显示全部楼层
Originally posted by I_Love_Them_All:
"Not sure why I am talking her up here... people are already screaming at me for publishing her return."

Nonsense, don't pay attention to the naysayers!

Let's just say the Serpent and I don't see eye-to-eye. If we can't talk about the girls openly, and honestly, then WHY THE FUCK ARE WE HERE FOR? His ideal world is that everyone should keep quiet, tone it down, and keep their gems to themselves. If everyone is like that, then you might as well shut this forum down.

I admit, there are a lot of Animals out there, but this is where the Keeper comes in. It's their responsibility to screen clients and to protect their girls. You've gotta protect your best assets.  Hire a couple of 打手 if you need to. I don't know what the going rate for GRUNTS are these days , but a big garage like MW can work it into their costs. Believe me, I've been to garages where there is a dude sitting behind the partition in the living room. You walk in the door, and there was an Yaoming size 12-13 mens shoe at the front (WTF?). It will give them pause for thoughts if they want to try anything funky.

The 打手 will patrol from condo to condo if there are newbie clients. Of course, the familiar repeat customers will get on the "safe list", so there's no need for protection. That's how you screen clients.

Andy, are you listening to this?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-25 20:14:36 | 显示全部楼层
谁知道barbie的逼如何?我喜欢舔逼和抠逼,哈哈。。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-6-25 20:20:46 | 显示全部楼层
Apoc 发表于 2015-6-25 20:08
Originally posted by I_Love_Them_All:
"Not sure why I am talking her up here... people are already s ...

Thanks for having my back Bro!  Appreciate it.

Like i have said in my previous response, I agree with you completely that if nobody is sharing, then we might as well not have a board!  I am "suffering" myself as well due to the increased traffic down the Barbie highway, but I am not going to hide a girl from my wolf brothers.  Not fair for you guys, not fair for the girls, not fair for the agencies.

And yeah, I blow the whistle, and I like doing that.  Not to promote the SPs as they don't need me to, but for the benefits of my wolf brothers.  On the red board, we have a fan club for a particular independent SP who has since retired but will occasionally come back for a day or two.  She always texts me early and gives me first dip... and my fellow fan club members there rely on me to alert them by PMs.  Am I pimping her?  Absolutely not!  But my wolf brothers over there love me for it!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-25 20:31:41 | 显示全部楼层
i_love_them_all 发表于 2015-6-25 20:20
Thanks for having my back Bro!  Appreciate it.

Like i have said in my previous response, I agree  ...

So did u recognized Barbie? If yes then I feel sorry for Chloe, you couldn't remember how she looked like when she came back as Pia lol.

Dam these new pics of Barbie is lava hot.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-6-25 20:42:07 | 显示全部楼层
waba 发表于 2015-6-25 20:31
So did u recognized Barbie? If yes then I feel sorry for Chloe, you couldn't remember how she look ...

haha.. i just wrote on another thread on barbie about how i didn't really recognize Barbie, but she recognized me right away and brought up stuff i commented on to her... total shocker.

To my relief, she looked better and sexier than I remembered, despite the high expectation walking into the unit.  I will book her for as much as I can get myself squeezed into her tight ... schedule... ;)
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-6-25 20:43:59 | 显示全部楼层
waba 发表于 2015-6-25 20:31
So did u recognized Barbie? If yes then I feel sorry for Chloe, you couldn't remember how she look ...

BTW, I have not seen Pia so I don't know.  My last session with Chloe was so flat I had no desire to see her again. Sorry to say that.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-25 20:49:58 | 显示全部楼层
i_love_them_all 发表于 2015-6-25 20:43
BTW, I have not seen Pia so I don't know.  My last session with Chloe was so flat I had no desire  ...

yea my last session with chloe was bad too, she is too burnt out...then i was curious and checked her as Pia and that was the last of it, she ages too fast lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-25 20:51:07 | 显示全部楼层
i_love_them_all 发表于 2015-6-25 20:42
haha.. i just wrote on another thread on barbie about how i didn't really recognize Barbie, but sh ...

great...now i have to resist two girls, barbie and [email protected] if i survive, I can officially quit this hobby wahaha, not even my princess can stop me by then!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-25 22:28:38 | 显示全部楼层
Apoc 发表于 2015-6-25 19:31
Are you sure you've never seen Barbie before? I could have sworn you're that Poet.

i am sure i have never seen barbie before, i am not the poet theone...
i do not even how who he is
i have seen barbie recently , she is a high quality kimchi in pse direction, by no means in GFE direction
she is a super professional 技术流
but i could not find the feel some service queens give me,
barbie reminds me of lush, navi, pia ...who provide heart-touching, high quality GFE service in spite of an average face and body,
usually service queens does not have outstanding face and body, while the service of kimchis with outstanding face and body usually cannot even be compared with service queens,
唉, 真是艰难的取舍!( this trade off is killing me, i do not know how to choose!)
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-28 15:12 , Processed in 0.037772 second(s), 11 queries .