AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: iceice9966

55xx Yxoge St. Condo (not a review)

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-3-6 19:52:04 | 显示全部楼层
There are a few parking spots behind the two buildings right at the right hand side of the entrance. These parkings are for BMO, I guess you can park there for a short period of time especially after the bank's office hours.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-3-7 00:03:43 | 显示全部楼层
LOL whats funny is that sometimes ure going to 5500 side, and other times 5508 if the security dude rmbs u.  I guess u could still argue at the end of the day that u have a lot of bang frds living in both
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-3-7 03:23:37 | 显示全部楼层
i always park behind shopper and pay for parking like i said before i never had problem before no need to sign in now i have to sign in and remember the fake info i got and wish that person will just let me go. for sure these 2 building have the best selection but i like my privacy  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-3-7 22:06:14 | 显示全部楼层
Wonder if anyone would hunt if they lives there? Like just going home. (Looking at rental unit...)
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-3-7 22:25:31 | 显示全部楼层
What's so special about this building?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-3-8 02:16:34 | 显示全部楼层
canchi 发表于 2015-3-7 22:06
Wonder if anyone would hunt if they lives there? Like just going home. (Looking at rental unit...)

I thought about that.  Wouldn't a problem be that you can't buzz the keeper when you "arrive"?

However there has to be one wolf who lives there.  Out of all those Asians who live in those buildings, you would have to think there is at least one horny bastard in that crowd.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-3-8 02:57:23 | 显示全部楼层
bobbycox 发表于 2015-3-6 12:19
I always Park behind building, never been asked to sign in until the past 3-4 months.  The stupid se ...

he should be the one embarrassed for not getting any..LOL
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-3-8 14:13:22 | 显示全部楼层
bobbycox 发表于 2015-3-8 02:16
I thought about that.  Wouldn't a problem be that you can't buzz the keeper when you "arrive"?

Ho ...

Why would that be a problem? Just tell booker you are already inside when the time comes.
But if you want to, just go down to lobby and buzz.

Security would wonder a bit, but just tell them you are testing your own, forgot your key or friend has key etc..etc... They wouldn't think too much because you live there already so not even need to sign in.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-3-8 22:14:11 | 显示全部楼层
bobbycox 发表于 2015-3-8 02:16

Ho ...

you can just tell them that you followed someone and got in.
But what I am thinking is that the doorman wouldn't or shouldn't ask you to sign in, as you lives there too.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-3-9 08:07:45 | 显示全部楼层
Move to the building to make hunting easier? It's just 2k a month, just add that to your hunting expense. I am sure some wolves can afford it (ain't me tho ) If that is your plan, this is the building for you

I don't see a problem if you don't buzz, just let the keeper know, they might even be happy because you are causing less attraction to their place. I followed people in many times and just text or call keeper letting them to I am inside. If you buzz, security sees you as a visitor and you have a chance of being asked to sign in.

As for catching attention in the area, don't be so attractive, don't act nervous, don't wear bling bling clothing, don't drive your bling bling car (if you have multiple cars) no matter where you plan on parking.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-6-15 17:43 , Processed in 0.038782 second(s), 11 queries .