找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: happypooning

Outcome of "sinking-boat"

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-12-4 02:27:49 | 显示全部楼层
Unethical 发表于 2013-12-3 11:51
Bro, yeah I'm getting serious.  Why not?

I think I could even innovate compared to all the other  ...

Good luck, and let us know when you launch

P.S.  believe it or not, business, marketing, cs backgrounds actually don't matter that much for this type of business
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-12-4 08:07:25 | 显示全部楼层
Unethical 发表于 2013-12-3 19:02
Well I suppose if you're curious, we're having a meeting tomorrow at Starbucks, if you're free.

Curious?   More like trying to save you from making pimping 101 mistakes. . :lol.    Low barrier to entry attracts all kinds of pimp wannabes.    10 years ago a mental retard could open  a shop and make a killing.   It's a totally a different competitive environment now,   You better have some key strategic lever points or your business will go toots  up in a short time.  I'm wearing my McKinsey consulting hat today? .:lol.   
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-12-4 08:27:23 | 显示全部楼层
My suggestion:
Start the business in your garage or basement or your brand new condo=I learnt it from Mr. Bill Gates:lol
You have a Korean pretty face as your signature photo, are you Korean?
If yes, you did meet the prerequisites of opening a Korean agency, language barriers with your mm goods is not an issue. I remember the famous "Fruit agency"who named their mm with fruits such as strawberry, orange, apple that I dropped thousands of dollars the keeper is Korean and they did a wonderful garage business and wolves lined up in their living room like waiting to see a doctor. I can be your consultant and I charge only 1 mm hour each half hour, incall only:lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-12-4 11:04:47 | 显示全部楼层
All great advice and well-noted, bros.  Question: if there are 3 things you would like to see improved, what would they be?  The most common answers may be prettier girls, lower rates, and consistent service?  Share with me something that's not obvious.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-12-4 11:21:57 | 显示全部楼层
Just realized how I hijacked this thread. Sorry OP. I'll take it elsewhere.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-12-4 12:26:35 | 显示全部楼层
Unethical 发表于 2013-12-4 11:21
Just realized how I hijacked this thread. Sorry OP. I'll take it elsewhere.

Before I answer any questions, you have to answer mine:
Are you Korean? Or are you Asian?
Give us some background briefly before we diagnose further!:o
Who knows if you are an existing garage keeper have fun with wolf brothers:o
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-12-4 17:49:30 | 显示全部楼层
ahwong 发表于 2013-12-4 08:27
My suggestion:
Start the business in your garage or basement or your brand new condo=I learnt it fro ...

Just make CEO ahwong happy.  And that's a successful biz model.  It's as simple as that :lol
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-12-5 00:19:13 | 显示全部楼层
ahwong 发表于 2013-12-4 08:27
My suggestion:
Start the business in your garage or basement or your brand new condo=I learnt it fro ...

"fruit agency" idea is clever and catchy.. what about auto agency.. Mercedes, BMW, Porches, Toyota, Nissan..etc u get the idea

"mineral or metal agency" Gold, Silver, Platinum, Diamond, Copper..etc
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-12-5 00:24:38 | 显示全部楼层
Unethical 发表于 2013-12-4 11:04
All great advice and well-noted, bros.  Question: if there are 3 things you would like to see improv ...

better hygiene of the mms, and environment in general

mouthwash, clean and fresh towel, clean bedding or sheets, slippers after shower,

mouthwash is a must, especially after CIM/ CIMSW, kind of rude to avoid mm for LFK or DFK, but i just can't initiate kissing after CIM unless rinse after listerine.

i love Sf2. to me is very intimate and engaging, however, a shower cap will really be appreciated, i have got my hair wet a few times which is annoying ;P

also some natural or better quality soap, my skin is sensitive.

don't make fun of me, i know i am anal about little things
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-12-5 00:37:54 | 显示全部楼层
I couldn't agree with you more. It's always the little things that makes a big difference.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-6-16 20:51 , Processed in 0.046906 second(s), 15 queries .