找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 8008|回复: 15

Aliya@Muse

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-9-26 23:34:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Gonna be a short one.

Located at the very back on a plaza, not really stand out from the outside but one you walk in, it is really a 高大尚 place. Lead to a room to meet all the working girls by the reception girl. By the way, I think the reception girl is really hot with her glasses on and I wanted to pick her but I know is not going to happen.

So, I picked Aliya because of her ass looks amazing! Reception girl take me another room where I took my shower and sat on the massage table waiting for Aliya to come in. A few minutes later she walked in with more towels in her arm and she looks really cute at a closer look.
She's not really that tall, I'm bad on guessing people's hight but 5'3 on their website discribtion seems right. She starts massaging me but her massgae skills is no where close to NANA's at Purple. Just touching my back and let me feel her ass all I want. Then she took off her cloth and start to jump on me and giving me a BS. The BS wasn't bad but I can feel her body hair stabbing me when she was sliding on me, feels kinda weird andI dunno if I liked that. Then I fliped over and she starts to give me a hand job, nice and slow. I was sucking on her one tit, one hand on her other tit, the other hand on her ASS while she was hand strock me and got me hard real fast. She didnt want me to finish too fast so she laid on the table and I starts to massage her. I think I give her a better massage than she was giving to me, but oh well, not like she's gonna pay me for my awsome massage skills anyway. I focused most of my time on her ass of course, thats why I picked her. When i was touching her body with my hands, i didn;t feel all that hair that was stabbing me earlier, I guess I must have really rough hands. So, I played with her ass, her legs, and sucked on her ear and neck, she gets real tickly and all the 鸡皮疙瘩 shows up.
Then she flip over after about 15mins or so start hand strock me again, she told me I can play with her clit, so a couple touchs on her clit she gets really wet, I mean like REALLY wet! I told her I want a wet ending so we went into the shower and she had her hands on the glass wall, sticking her ass out and I move my dick up and down on her ass while rubbing her tits and kissing her ear and neck with hot shower coming down on me it didnt take too long till I finally blow my load on her ass. Then she rubbed all my load on her ass which is really hot to watch. Then she washed me clean and I put my cloth on, off I went. She give me a kiss on my neck before I go out, which is really nice.

So over all, I had a really good time. Aliya is nice and friendly during to enitre 45min of my session, and she is not rush. I went like 5mins over and she dont seem to have any problems, but I think I was their only costumer at that time so, go early if you dont want to be rushed. Dont be the guy who walks in there when there's like 5 guys waiting after you and wants the girl to spend every last second with you on your session, its not likely.

Anyway, to wrap up, here comes the scores:
Looks: 7.5/10 ( She's the cute type, cuter when she smiles. I like her. And I like her eyes as well )
Body: 8/10 (Like i said, AMAZING ass! Good perky B cup boobs. She works out, you can tell. Her body is so tight and firm)
Service: 7.5/10 ( Well, did I not say I gave her a better massage then she gave me? But dont get me wrong, there's is nothing wrong with her service, i just think Nana's massage and BS is better. But Aliya provides a better finish and a lot more feeling. lets put it this way, with Aliya, you feel like you are fooling around with your high school gf and with nana, you are taken care by a profasional.)
Attitude: 9/10 (smiles all the way, friendly, jokes around with you. Really fun girl to spend your time with, I'd be her friend for sure if I didn't meet her here )
Repeat: Maybe, is just that the place is way way WAY too far for me.

http://sex747.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=15813&extra=page%3D1

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-9-27 02:31:41 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for your report! I agree the place is kinda far for if you are living in Scarborough, Markham, Richmond Hill which is where most of us Chinese folks live. But i think its still worth making the trip. You just don't get the same quality here in Scarborough.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-9-27 02:44:54 | 显示全部楼层
Thx for review! !
Get right to the point , I can do anything at this kind of garage except  ** right ? ?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-9-27 11:48:24 | 显示全部楼层
SuperJHCRick 发表于 2014-9-27 02:44
Thx for review! !
Get right to the point , I can do anything at this kind of garage except  ** right ...

white mm are a lot more open to stuff than asian mm. but if anything you are not sure, just ask, but i can tell you theyy dont do blow job and have sex with you. reciption girl told me that the firt thing i walked into the door.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-9-27 11:49:47 | 显示全部楼层
Ben2009 发表于 2014-9-27 02:31
Thanks for your report! I agree the place is kinda far for if you are living in Scarborough, Markham ...

ben gor, they didnt give me any discount when i said sex747..... (altho you never said they will give discount either but....) can you give me $20 back....?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-9-27 17:16:55 | 显示全部楼层
colourwolf 发表于 2014-9-27 11:49
ben gor, they didnt give me any discount when i said sex747..... (altho you never said they will g ...

Try Moonlight Spa next. $20 discount compliments of Sex747.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-10-1 13:55:52 | 显示全部楼层
What's the damage? Still the usual door fee + 80?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-10-1 16:38:47 | 显示全部楼层
Muse is just too far. Need to plan it with a couple friends.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-10-1 16:38:59 | 显示全部楼层
Xellos 发表于 2014-10-1 13:55
What's the damage? Still the usual door fee + 80?

Check out their website.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-10-2 00:51:23 | 显示全部楼层
I saw that their offer blackstage service, which is prostate massage...wow..I wonder if anyone have tried this kind of service? lol
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-6-12 01:38 , Processed in 0.050893 second(s), 13 queries .