AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4185|回复: 15

Raina@BarbieHouse69

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-3-10 00:21:16 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Raina is third on my TDL in 2024, right after Adele and Irean.  
So last week been super stressful, decided to get some "Reliefs" even tho it hasn't been a month yet.
debating revisit Adele or try Raina for first time.. i decide to ping the booker at BH to give Raina a try.

So here's the review.
F: 5.5, really not my type, Website didn't mentioned about age, so probably thats the first hint.  i suspect she's not young at all,  my guess is around 35. saw some faint fish line at the corner of eyes, REALLY heavy eyebags.. very pointy face/nose/ear.. i think she can cosplay an elf very well.  long hair pass shoulder, but she tied it up with elastic the whole session. don't think the pic is real. i don't see much resemblence there.
B: 6.5,  Nice tits.. but that's about it for me.. rather thin and bit short.  website claim 163, i suspect lower.. she are my shoulder height with high heels.  and im 178. ass is smaller than i hoped for. tits are not small (around C) but VERY Firm. Nips are bit small, very pleasing to see.  didn't feel fat around belly.. or anywhere for that matter Very smooth skin was a plus! but not really my type, and wasn't what expected from the pics on website.
S+A: 7, i was gonna give 6.5 because the whole session was a bit medicore IMO, SF2 was more of SFM (me),  she only washed my important spots, and "rinsed" herself, then kneeled down right after a few stroke with hand, and went for a BBBJ. less then a minuts or so she said let's head back to bed.  dryed myself and notice the clock beside the bed,  was not even 10 mins from get in -> undress -> mouth wash -> SF? -> dry out -> bed.  Anyway, that's fine.. seat down and have BBBJ,  BBBJ skills was pretty good, but i just exprence the two K Queen last 2 times, once compared she was only "pretty good" .  lay down then soem standard K service.  Appears to avoided DFK and/or LFK, only LK, didn't ask for DATY, feel awkward throughout.  she continue BBBJ for quite a long time.  then put on dome, CG, Mish, CG, Doggy, MISH finsh. lay down and rest a bit.  went for Shower (SF2), this time was much more thorough.  

Damage: 270/45m,
Repeat: most likely no.  Overall i didn't feel it clicks or as Marie Kondo said , she didnt spark joy...

Side note:  the unit was a bit messy,  quite a few moving boxes at the corner of living room.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-10 05:15:35 | 显示全部楼层
真实啊 谢谢分享。kgirk 没有事后萧吗 之前几次kgirl都有offer even

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-10 07:53:07 | 显示全部楼层
VERY firm tits = Low Tech Man Made. Thx for the heads up.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-11 01:23:01 | 显示全部楼层
我的体验和你完全不同啊  Raina长的有点像深田由美  服务态度一般  不太爱说话  但是也会保持礼貌  口活那是相当的好  时间长  喜欢深喉  并且感觉深喉以后好像还有个小舌头裹着龟头一直旋转  我还把她介绍给我朋友  直接就被口出来了  身材也很好啊  非常白  胸很大 乳头粉嫩很小很可爱  我都repeat5、6次了  从Markham到rh  不知道你的标准是有多高  如果你的tdl有Adele和irean   那我想说以你的标准  这些女孩都不适合你  你可能需要多花些钱找d4u的女孩

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-11 03:22:01 | 显示全部楼层
这个 Raina      我本人有见过非常多次  今天晚上正好约了再去见她 我的体验是很好的  除了她说话相对少之外   长时间口活儿   深喉时也同时舔吸我的龟头    口爆我射精时也是不回停或慢下来 等我彻底射完了才松口   乳房丰满但摸起来手感不是最好   DFK 完全配合 舌头对舔   她的腿和脚皮肤非常雪白  所以每次去我都会让她穿丝袜和高跟鞋玩  我最欣赏的是她的美腿  配上尖头细高跟鞋的观感对我而言近乎完美  所以我才有多次见她  BTW":  她的足交时是非常棒的 !
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-3-11 09:14:39 | 显示全部楼层
dddjb 发表于 2024-3-11 01:23
我的体验和你完全不同啊  Raina长的有点像深田由美  服务态度一般  不太爱说话  但是也会保持礼貌  口活那 ...

I do agree with your assessment, she's very white, very less talking / intereaction, polite too.
she did spend a lot of time with BJ.. a bit too much too. (i am someone who very rarely cum with BJ)  
as for tits.. i would say.. she's "Big for her body size"..
anyway.. not saying she's bad.. just ..NMCOT..
do really like adele and irean tho..
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-12 11:52:07 | 显示全部楼层
几个月前试过。非常普通的。不值呢个$。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-3-13 10:20:52 | 显示全部楼层
Dotaplayer 发表于 2024-3-10 05:15
真实啊 谢谢分享。kgirk 没有事后萧吗 之前几次kgirl都有offer even
奇怪。。 我几个KGIRL都没有。。  actually, 我好像出来HOBBY那么久都没有试过。。 估计是我个人问题。。哈哈哈哈哈

harley 发表于 2024-3-10 07:53
VERY firm tits = Low Tech Man Made. Thx for the heads up.

not sure if they were man made.. does feels good to hold.. i enjoy firm tits.. just not overly done if it was man made.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-13 21:39:55 | 显示全部楼层
future.erutuf 发表于 2024-3-11 09:14
I do agree with your assessment, she's very white, very less talking / intereaction, polite too.
s ...

may i ask which adele you mention
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-13 21:49:35 | 显示全部楼层
OP thanks in sharing your experience with Raina. To other gents too who posted comments here.  Thank you! Good to see up to date responses.
I've been eyeing her since she came. There's mix feedback, but one I noticed been consistent is her oral performances. Most have same sentiments.
I hope it's worth the time and money. Is it? Or more of preferences? Any other notes would be helpful and much appreciated. Thank you!   
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-6-16 10:04 , Processed in 0.036057 second(s), 14 queries .