AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 3069|回复: 1

Milan @ Syren

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-2-12 19:37:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
TL;DR: Super young K-girl.  Innocent, accomodating. Real D-cup, great ass.

Background: I'm a fan of Syren since my first booking for the legend Catherine 2 years ago.  I noticed Milan immdiately for her "super young and beautiful" ad.  I added her to my must-see list after seeing Soulsweeper's review.  I saw her yesterday.  booking was easy, but unfortunately, my appointment at 12pm (first appointment) got bumped 1 hour... not sure why.  Location is the familar condo on Yonge close to North York center subway station.  When I got the buzz code, I was stuck at the front lobby with 2 food delivery guys waiting for someone to answer their buzz.  I decided to go through the basement parking lot entrance.  It was actually easier than I thought.  Milan is sharing a condo (probably ningning), but she has an ensuit bathroom.  room is warm and comfortable.  Mirror on the closet door.

Face 7.5:  Ad photo all fake except the 1 labelled "100% real photo".  The legs seem to match, but lighting and side-view makes it not useful.  Roundish face.  Big round eyes exude innocence.  Makeup on eyes only.  Hair is black and medium length simply styled and was tied up the entire session.  Nose is small and sharp.  Lips thin and soft.  Tongue also small and soft.  Teeth white, natural, and even.  She has a rosy glow, but possibly due to some sensitive skin condition.  Her face looks like JAV actress Kaname Momojiri (桃尻かなめ) in FSDSS-072.  Body is close to this JAV actress too.  My high score due to young age and innocence.

Body 7.8:  Height is under 160cm.  Thicc body. short legs.  Skin is nice color - jade-white.  soft and smooth except for roughness due to winter and lack of lotion use.  Pussy is shaved but has a few mm of stubbles.  pussy slightly dark and juicy.  Slight tummy fat.  I read Master Degu's review and look forward to her ass.  It was spectacular!  Peach/heart shaped solid (not flabby!) bum contrast to impossible small waist that might be A4 size.  Another interesting observation is that some borthers say her breasts are fake/enhanced, but it is natural.  Just firm and erect due to her young age.  No scars or anything hard inside.  They look so perfect that if she was 30yo, I would guess fake too...

Age Estimate:  Based on the softness and elastic nature of her skin, elbow, ankle, and feet, and the soft meaty pussy, I would say early 20s.  possibly 20-23.  When I asked her, she unflinchingly answered "20".

Service + Attitude: 7.5:  Honestly, servie is very basic, but with a young innocent girl, you have to take the lead.  I got SF2, LFK, a little DFK, nipple lick, BBBJ, DATY + DIGIT (only 1 finger), MPOS, CIM attempt. (see details below).  In my session, she was very polite, but not much smile or flirting.  Sex had no passion.  But we had interesting/blunt conversations.  She answered my questions honestly (no fake stuff) and said yes to all my requests.  Never complain or ugly face to me (see details below).  Naturally wet. BJ was simply but satisfying.  Sex was good. I can fuck pretty hard.  she seems to enjoy sex as well and seem to have cum.  Oh, she is either CBK or raised here, so her English is as good as mine.  We had no issues with communication at all!

Recommendation: In my experience, she is the youngest K-girl on the market right now.  In the same range as Mido@WN and Lisa@WN.  Probably a little younger than Joy@WN.  If you want an innocent natural D-cup K-girls with an amazing peach shaped bum, she is must-see.

Detailed experience:  I booked 45min.  got delayed 1h from my 12pm booking.  Got in 1:07pm, she was wearing a long black dress that showed off her upper body and curves.  We said our hellos and she held my hands to the room.  She gestured to a chair and told me I can put my clothes there while she quickly looked for something in her purse and tidy up the room.  I later found out she also sleeps there.  I think she just woke up...  We entered the washroom and she starts the shower.  I asked her if I can use the mouthwash and she said "sure.  you can finish it".  I barely had enough for myself.  she did not use mouthwash, but I guess its ok.  Her mouth was perfectly clean, as I inspected it constantly throughout the session. ;-).  The shower was extremely small, and she apologized for it, and asked me if I wanted to shower by myself.  I told her "Actually, its perfect.  I love it!" as I wrapped my hands around her.  She gave me a rare smile.  She washed my front torso area, then asked me to dry myself while she start washing herself.  

I waited for her for about 1 minute in the room.  She came in and didn't know how to start.  I stood up and kissed her.  LFK leading to a few seconds of DFK.  Then I gestured her to the bed.  She gladly lay down and I just looked at her face and body and touched her all over.  More kissing (no more DFK), cathbath her.  Asked her if I can kiss her down there.  She spread her legs and said yes.  I went ahead and did my DATY thing.  She gave muted responses with her eyes close.  Some leg twitches and held my left hand tight.  I'm not sure if she was enjoying it, but I added 1 fingers inside soon and continued for a few more minutes.  Her pussy was moist, warm, meaty and soft and moderately-tight.  After I decided I can't get more reactions from her, I stopped and told her "My turn!"  She immediately got up and exchanged positions with me.  She gave me a quick kiss, then went straight for my left nipple.  I think she was licking it.  I couldn't feel anything and had to look down to make sure she didn't fall asleep. ;-)  I told her after about 30 seconds "You can bite harder."  She did.  But strangely, she just licked and sucked on my left nipple for another minute, then went straight to my dick.  BBBJ was good.  It was slow and intimate worship of the head, with lips, tongue, licking, sucking, different angles, switching to BLS and back, and then attempt at DT (she got most of the way down my almost 5 inches).  She sucked for quite a while.  She eventually stopped and asked me "Do you want to get the condom?"  I said ok.  She asked "What position do you like?"  I said "Can we start with cowgirl, then when you are tired, we can switch."  She said OK.  I flipped the question back to her "What is your favorite position?"  She said "I like me on the bottom, man on top.  I can usually cum that way."  I responded "Thats great.  I don't know what I'm doing.  Can you show me how to make you cum?"  She smiled a quick smile and ask "Do you want me to tell you when I cum?"  I responded "Yes please!!".  She gave a quick laugh and we started.   CG was not good for me.  Basically she sat on my dick and rock her hips front back left right for a while.  no Asian squat.  At that time, I noticed how firm her breasts was and asked her "You're lucky.  They look so good.  I don't see any scars?" while squeezing them.  She responded "Thats cuz they're natural."   I immediately apologize and responded "Sorry!  They look so perfect!".   After a while, she slowed down, and I gestured her to "Lets trying something else".  Interestingly, she switched to Reverse CG.  Same rocking motion.  but I was able to lean up and see her expression in the mirror and a close look at her magnificant ass.  I think she was enjoying herself since her pussy felt wetter.  We switched to mish.  That was really nice as she maintained close eye contact, but sexy squint more and had her mouth half open, breating heavier and heavier.  I went for kisses a few times and she left her mouth semi-closed.  One time, I asked her "Hey, I'm looking for your tongue <laugh>".  She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue for about 30 second and let me go crazy.  She has a nice soft moist tongue.  That was the last time I saw her tongue.  Soon after, her pussy contracted and she made some sexy noises and told me "Did you feel that??".  This happened one more time, then she and I both got bored of mish and I asked her to switch to doggy facing the mirror.  Before I put my dick in, I had to admire the view.  She looked at me through the mirror and asked "Do you like my body?"  I had to respond "Fuck, yes.  your ass is amazing" and pushed my dick all the way in.  Doggy was really good...and tight.  Felt totally different than mish.  Her pussy kept grabbing my 001 condom loose, so I had to pull up my condom every 10-20 seconds.  It was frustrating.  So after a few more minutes of that, I asked her for CIM.  She immediately took off my condom and grabbed a tissue and put my dick in her mouth and started HJ.  I didn't enjoy HJ at all and asked her to "Please do the same BJ you did in the beginning?"  She did.  It felt good for a minute, then I didn't feel much anymore and started falling asleep.  She asked me "Are you going to cum?  It is going soft".  It wasn't a complaint, but more of a show of concern.  I asked her - can we go back to doggy?  She said "Sure".  Grabbed a new condom (unfortunately, a cheap generic Durex) put it on my dick, and got into position.  The condom did not compare to my Japanese Okamoto 001 for feel, but it was tight on my dick, so I just went into turbo mode and fucked her hard and fast.  After 2-3 minutes, I came hard.  She immediately cleaned me up, no cuddling, she started cleaning up the bed and asked me if I mind showering myself.  I said ok and did a quick shower.  While I got out, she went in.  I was getting dressed, she came out and also start dressing.  Some general chat about work and living in North York.  We quickly kissed and hugged and I walked out.  She never rushed me, and there was no clock in the room, but I checked my watch and see 1:50pm exiting the elevator. Good timing.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-12 20:28:44 | 显示全部楼层
'innocent natural D-cup K-girls with an amazing peach shaped bum"

Fuck, that makes it hard to resist.added with the paleness...the Kaname comparison matches too...

From what I read, I'm assuming you were the first person to see her as well.

Was this DT a one time thing, or she did it for a while?

I wonder if she would actually let the cum go in her mouth, some girls...they immediately spit out the cum not letting you see your handiwork...lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-12 23:05:06 | 显示全部楼层
brother Andy Lau

thank you for the detail report. Must took you a long time to write.. and your memory is so much better than mine. I cant remember shit after 2 hours.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-2-13 00:28:40 | 显示全部楼层
donpollo 发表于 2024-2-12 20:28
'innocent natural D-cup K-girls with an amazing peach shaped bum"

I booked her for 12pm on Sunday.  Booker msg me at ~11:30 telling me she cannot start on time.  I asked for other options (Catherine), and nothing worked.  I asked him what time she can start.  he said 1pm.  So I took it. She looked like she just woke up TBH.

DT (deep throat) - she rotated between kissing/licking/sucking/DT/BLS for 5-10 minutes.  I would say she DT 3-5 times per rotation.  She actually asked me at one point "Do you like my Blow job?"  Yes!

Yes, she does CIM.  It is advertised as a free service with 45min bookings.  However, since I couldn't cum and had to go back to fucking, I cannot be sure how good her CIM will be...

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-2-13 00:30:36 | 显示全部楼层
stevew48340 发表于 2024-2-13 00:28
I booked 12pm.  I was told she can't start earlier in the morning, but I decided to wait anyway si ...

sorry, I can't edit, so I'll reply to my own reply..

I booked her for 12pm on Sunday.  Booker msg me at ~11:30 telling me she cannot start on time.  I asked for other options (Catherine), and nothing worked.  I asked him what time she can start.  he said 1pm.  So I took it.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-16 13:59:30 | 显示全部楼层
Wow looks like I have to visit her.
I realized there are alot of independent reviews and jot much agency reviews anymore, especially of KTown agency.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-6-6 03:15 , Processed in 0.036019 second(s), 14 queries .