AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 2795|回复: 1

Yuki@Atea

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-1-24 22:21:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
After a few soso J meal, I was thinking stick with korean SP just to be safe. but atea keeper told me Yuki is my taste and I trust this keeper, quite honest and they react to issues quickly, some of you know they fired 3 girls already due to various complaints from customer.

Those planning to see her please note Yuki is leaving in a few days.

Highlight
- Super cute facially
- Well balance girl.
- Slim with natural C- cup (not saggy)
- Can speak English and have a causal convo without translator

Location. DT. 3 mins walk from Wellesley ttc station. It's same location as Aiko / Suzy. nice clean condo. only thing she has a roommate so you will hear some client entering the unit.

Pic: Real and 95% look alike. Probably the closest resemblance pictures I have seen with J girls recently.

Face: 8 This one is special for me. I don't usually like cute girl but she is very cute and is my taste. Very big eyes (double eye lid) with a oval shape face and a straight nose. I wouldnt be surprise if shes in a J pop group. Only thing is her skin is a bit dry. guess its dry in Toronto during winter time. skin color is not as pale as I like. it's more wheat color.

Body: 8.2 she somehow look taller than 160cm in ad. think 163cm. I guess maybe it's because she is skinny with straight leg. Her body is my ideal type. I like very very skinny and she is skinny with a clear waist line and long slim legs. You can see her rib cage. boobs is natural C- and they are not saggy. recent visit I can only think of Eil@banana who has a better body.

Service: 7 This is where she's not that strong. but definitely not weak though. Yuki does not work in soapland before like Mayu@atea and shes young so she doesn't give that soapland level service (holding hands from door and folding your cloth). She is more GFE. a quick SF2 with no WF (which is what I perfer as it's cold). back in the room she initiate DFK and her tougue is those very soft ones. After a while I was already rock hard.. then she proceeded with nipple kicking which felt so good. I wish she can play with my junior at the same time but she doesn't.. however, she will keep eye contact with you the whole time with her big eyes with smile which turn me on soool much which reminded me of Mayu.. after she do some bls which felt not bad. then she slowly move her way up my junior and start licking it like a lollipop, that's so sexy to look at. After she proceed with bbbj which felt very good, senual type with no teeth at all. she again will keep eye contact from time to time, no DT though. She saw me felt so good and was worried I was cumming so she got the cover, however being a bj guy I ask for more and she comply, she then do this sexy pose where she have one leg up making an inverted V shape where I can see her long leg while she gave me a bbbj while one hand I am playing with her nice soft tits. she is very flexible (later on I see from her picture thay she's doing a leg split haha). I signal for the cover after a good 5 mins and she out on some lube and start cg. her cg is very good? I think it is because she is flexible, then she bend down and asking me for some dfk while cg.. so good... after I do some Mish and then doggy in front of mirror.. love that slim waist which make her ass look bigger.. I can't last with that sight and I ask for cim where she took it all in.. felt so good....

Attitude: 8 Definitely add marks as she can speak English. she study in Australia for a year. she lie in my arm when I am done and had great chat about Japan and food. this girl llve eating junk food and told me she love poutine haha.

At last some comparison for Atea girls:
Face: Yuki > Mayu > Aiko
Body: Yuki > Aiko > Mayu
Service: Mayu > Aiko > Yuki
Attitude: Yuki (Only Yuki I can speak without translator) > Mayu = Aiko

Recommend: Yes! catch her before she leave.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-1-25 10:46:47 | 显示全部楼层
还得是你 兄弟你这有点写研究生paper 那味道了 前有大少爷喜欢飙诗词歌赋 后有你阶梯式对比 阁下佩服
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-6-16 09:53 , Processed in 0.034630 second(s), 14 queries .