发表于 2012-8-21 13:25:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Any news or inside info on which spa?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-8-21 14:08:32 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-8-21 14:51:21 | 显示全部楼层
Fuzzi, you got it just before me.   Good job.  I was on the way home and heard in the radio; was about to post.

Feel bad for that lady - she was trying to make a living and got into that..
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-8-21 16:37:57 | 显示全部楼层
I don't think it's a rub and tug place
Seems more like nails, manicure and stuff
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-8-21 17:02:24 | 显示全部楼层
It is some kind of spa:  http://www.kijijideals.ca/deals/ ... -jurlique-facial-kd

Aromatherapy Massage - A gentle, pampering massage with exotic essential oils.

Four Hand Massage - This massage work is done by two therapists working in tandem, using the same pressure, rhythm and movement.

Hot Stone Massage - Wonderfully water-warmed, smooth stones are placed on your body to melt away muscle tension, and used as massage tools in the hands of your specially trained therapist.

Shiatsu - A deeply relaxing experience and regular sessions can help to prevent the buildup of tension and stress in the body.

Swedish Massage - A classic oil massage for deep relaxation of tense muscles to detoxify the system and rejuvenate the body, relax the mind, and renew the soul.

Ashiatsu (Back-Walking) Massage - It blends ancient eastern techniques with modern western massage strokes. The professionally trained female therapist balances and supports herself on two long bars hanging from the ceiling, enabling her to use gravity to deliver as much pressure as you like. This barefoot massage technique uses deep compression effleurage strokes that glide over the body.

Improve your complexion with your choice of a cleansing and exfoliating facial using Jurlique care products. Hypo-Allergenic and pH balanced, Jurlique care is suitable for all skin types. This product incorporates natural and herbal antioxidants, natural vitamins, and herbal ingredients to strengthen and nourish your skin. The herbs are grown organically and biodynamically on the Jurlique farms in South Australia.

Choose from the following facial treatment: Biodynamic Beauty Facial, Anti-Stress Facial, Deep Cleansing Facial, Aromatherapy Facial, Intense Recovery Facial, Soothing Facial, Ultimate Aromatherapy Facial.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-8-22 00:22:21 | 显示全部楼层
Yes, but if u check reports, no extras at that place... pretty legit.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-8-22 07:00:20 | 显示全部楼层
Forget Me Not is completely veggie and always has been.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-8-22 20:43:11 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-8-22 21:09:42 | 显示全部楼层
I think any c-hing visited that spa recently will be subject to LE investigation.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-8-23 06:39:32 | 显示全部楼层
yeah, heard on the radio that LE will be interviewing her former clients. Keep in mind, bros, if anything bad happens to your girl, you will be interviewed.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-6-16 03:26 , Processed in 0.036872 second(s), 13 queries .