AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 6107|回复: 22

would MMs really show their passport to customers?

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-9-22 18:45:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I noticed that sometimes guys would claim that they know exactly how old a certain MM is because he saw her passport. Somehow I feel very skeptical about such claims.

Girls is this business aren't sweet innocent babies, they understand the need to protect themselves. Why would they show their ID which contains so much sensitive information about themselves to customers? In fact, why would they even keep important documents at their workplace knowing the robberies are quite common?

Think about it, their passports could be taken thru theft or robbery, and they will be in a lot of trouble without it. Or the customer they show it to might blackmail her with their information. Love-crazed customers who get rejected might use her real name to report her to immigration and get them kicked out of the country as revenge.

It would be incredibly stupid for MMs to keep their passport or other ID or important documents at their work location, and even more stupid to show it to customers. Even if someone were to make the argument that MMs only show it to just a few trusted customers, those trusted customers who repeat her numerous times obviously like her enough that there is no need for her to prove herself by revealing her passport or ID.

Just my 2 cents but I suspect those who claim to know a MM's age because they saw her ID are either lying or shilling.

By the way, I fully expect to be attacked by all those guys who have made such claims in the past. Let the flaming begin.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-9-22 23:39:12 | 显示全部楼层
We are on a forum, it's just ego boosting/bragging.

If you know some private things and you are 'smart' about it would you really tell it to everyone?

Say if it's true, MM showed personX her private documents etc. because she "trusts" personX. If personX goes around and reveal her stuff, what does it say about him?

PersonX will no longer be seen as a trustworthy person. Anyone with a brain that reads his posts will know this guy can't be trusted.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-9-23 12:58:42 | 显示全部楼层
ya i dont know if mm would show passport to client unless they have seen mm for awhile, I do know a few mm that has given me real name and age after awhile though and no i didn't ask for proof since I don't think there was a need for them to lie about their real age when it's already a different number from what is stated on website
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-9-24 20:54:07 | 显示全部楼层
I have said this is a sensitive topic that shouldn't be discussed in public. So please do not reply to me or this thread. To hopefully stop further discussion, I just want to give out note that knowing a passport age does not necessarily know other private mm info. Also knowing this age has nothing to brag about, period. The mention of stealing passport is even more inconsiderate and inappropriate here. Don't we know the bad guys are all here watching?  I think this thread should be deleted.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-9-24 21:26:05 | 显示全部楼层
Dude would u giv ur passport out...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-9-24 22:17:11 | 显示全部楼层
緩和大家的情緒, 我來說說笑:
靠看人家的身份証明文件去知道她的年齡沒有什麼大不了. 我佩服這裡有特異功能人士, 老二插進去, 動幾動, 便知她是不是廿五歲以下.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-9-24 23:59:29 | 显示全部楼层
fuckme 发表于 2017-9-24 22:17
緩和大家的情緒, 我來說說笑:
靠看人家的身份証明文件去知道她的年齡沒有什麼大不了. 我佩服這裡有特異功能 ...

Yes there are people who believe the unbelievable, just like 7sam who believes he is invisible here.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-9-25 13:04:01 | 显示全部楼层
iambrown 发表于 2017-9-24 23:59
Yes there are people who believe the unbelievable, just like 7sam who believes he is invisible her ...

Im not 7sam though ive been compared to him.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-9-25 19:18:10 | 显示全部楼层
harambe 发表于 2017-9-25 13:04

What made you think I am referring to you?

Who compared you with 7Sam? What did they say?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-9-26 01:23:31 | 显示全部楼层
harambe 发表于 2017-9-25 13:04

No one can compare to him. He was my teacher and forerunner. I was the tide that came after him.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-6-10 13:53 , Processed in 0.066935 second(s), 13 queries .