AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 2390|回复: 11

My impression of mm lifestyle

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-7-13 04:59:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
After hunting for more than 2 years, both Canadian and Asian (HK and Shenzhen).
With the social media, I managed to communicate with them afterwards.  Based on their info, I feel that mm loves to enjoy life, have a good time.  May be an easy come , easy go life.
Not that I notice that they need to survive with working, rather have a good time, travelling, enjoying good food, nice beaches (careful not to get tanned as they may not be too attractive and bad for the skin).

Unlike most girls who have to work at a living, even getting married and raising a family during the 20 to 30 years period.    May be they are so pretty (man-made or otherwise) and not worried about getting married later.  Focusing at the present.  Let the good life roll.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-7-14 01:26:22 | 显示全部楼层
Don't read too much into social media profiles. They always show a very slanted picture of one's life, or the side of them that they want you to see. People usually post only the good things, partying, going out, enjoying life, having fun, nice things they have. You might look at their pictures and see all fun and exciting things, but reality is that may just be 1% of their life, the other 99% when they are busting their ass in a lousy job, taking shit from their boss, getting bitched at by their significant other, and all the other times when life is either boring, uneventful, or downright shitty, none of that gets posted.

Taking this psycoanalysis a step further. Showing off is a sure sign of insecurity. Only the nouveau rich flaunt their wealth, old money is discreet. The more someone tries hard to prove something, either that they are rich or successful or that their life is happy and great, usually just the opposite is true.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-7-14 02:21:17 | 显示全部楼层
diuallday 发表于 2017-7-14 01:26
Don't read too much into social media profiles. They always show a very slanted picture of one's lif ...

Wise thoughts indeed.
May be they are showinig their good side.  But those good food and beaches are not usual for a 20-30 years old and the fact that they did go through the body enhancement to make themselves attractive to sex starved men do prove that they have the earning power by using their bodies, no matter how "demeaning" it may be.  They may numb themselves that sex is nothing if they let you do it and collecting big bucks in return and will not see you again (not me though, I repeat when I like who I saw).
Unlike some movies actress played the part that said "I live as your wife and I die as your ghost wife" just because of a ONE NIGHT STAND.   Those days in the movies are no longer true or valid anymore.

Like you take a shower every day, no big deal.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-7-14 02:34:14 | 显示全部楼层
mmpleaser 发表于 2017-7-14 02:21
Wise thoughts indeed.
May be they are showinig their good side.  But those good food and beaches a ...

Many MMs have very sad backgrounds. A lot of them show off on social media for their friends here and back home to prove they are successful and have "made it". Even more they are probably just 自欺欺人 and trying to convince themselves that they are successful and happy with their life.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-7-14 08:50:10 | 显示全部楼层
You sound like a real creep...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-7-14 21:08:48 | 显示全部楼层
A lof of full time MMs work everyday during the week. I do not know how much "fun" time they can have during such a busy schedule
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-7-18 05:57:13 | 显示全部楼层
djb1991 发表于 2017-7-14 21:08
A lof of full time MMs work everyday during the week. I do not know how much "fun" time they can hav ...

All the money they got from working a full schedule can afford them some good vacation.

Case in point,  Juicy is MORE OFF than ON, hahaha.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-7-18 19:43:28 | 显示全部楼层
看到的只是這些女性風光的一面,她們把個人的羞恥與尊嚴放棄來換取金錢,但有人卻認為她們是快樂的,有多少人是對人歡笑,背人垂涙的他又知道有多少?
當然,她們青春少艾時可以呼風換雨,財源滾滾,紅到發紫的時候,自己不喜歡的客不接。也因為錢來得易,不懂珍惜及為日後的日子積穀防饑,不經不覺人已到了收經的日子,仍無積蓄,便要繼續每天張口劈腿掙糊口。這種景況,涉足歡場日子短的人是遇不到的。
管中窺豹的言論,不值一哂。

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-7-18 21:28:45 | 显示全部楼层
You never know the real truth just by looking on the surface.

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-7-19 05:49:12 | 显示全部楼层
Re:  mm savings.

I know two mm who got at least one house under her belt.  One has a house in the most expensive city in the world ,   HongKong too.  She could retire any time.  
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-6-15 15:36 , Processed in 0.049315 second(s), 13 queries .