找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 3882|回复: 15

MM do not have orgasm with clients

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-6-7 07:42:53 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Had a discussion with mm.
It is refreshing to find out from her that it is almost impossible for her to get high during the session.
She said she will not survive the day with orgasm with a client.  Her body could not take it.

She actually try to suppress her mental state NOT to get orgasm,  purely to protect herself for the rest of the day.  Yes she will have orgasm with her boyfriend or hubby when only one is making love with her for the day.

If that is the case, my theory to give mm pleasure while having mine is MISSION IMPOSSIBLE.

She even suggested to have a session for chatting.  But then it should be only $50 / Hr the most for that.
$300 is way too much then.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-6-7 23:31:50 | 显示全部楼层
That is why I have been doing multi hours sessions with certain ladies that I really enjoy.

The truth is most, if not all the ladies needs time to warm up. Time to get comfortable.

Us guys only need a few minutes and we're like fully erect and ready to shoot. LOL
Girls are completely different. Especially the ones in this industry that gets a lot of sex.

They are so used to the hh or 1h sessions that those don't 'excite' them anymore.
They are so used to seeing 10-12 hh guys go in and out. If you change it up for them, their body and mind reacts differently and you can get a real orgasm from them.

Test it yourself. Book a 2h or 3h session with your favourite mm.
Go slow and sensual instead of fast and sexual.
See if you notice a difference.

Right after a girl orgasm, 90% of the time you will see a slight smile one their face for like 1 or 2 seconds. It's a smile they cannot hide. That is a real orgasm.

Also try to pronounce the words clearly. Clear up that accent of yours. You do not want the MM to constantly have their mind trying to figure out what you are saying. You want their mind to focus on being sensual not critical thinking. LOL
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-6-8 01:33:50 | 显示全部楼层
asuran 发表于 2017-6-7 23:31
That is why I have been doing multi hours sessions with certain ladies that I really enjoy.

The tru ...

They have a lot more experience faking it then you (or us) have in trying to detect it.

Its just your ego (not just you but a lot of guys) that makes you want to believe that somehow its fake for everyone else but real for you, and that you just know it. You can tell.

Rightttttttttt.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-6-8 02:21:25 | 显示全部楼层
Chiggah 发表于 2017-6-8 01:33
They have a lot more experience faking it then you (or us) have in trying to detect it.

Its just ...

You just have to put them at ease and let it happen. Not force it to happen.
That is all there is to it.

There's no fail-safe method, just timing and mood. That is the secret.

Longer sessions helps. That is all that I'm advising. It may or may not happen.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-6-8 04:54:21 | 显示全部楼层
asuran 发表于 2017-6-7 23:31

The tru ...

OK. Will try to look for the SMILE.  But sometimes I could feel the squeeze after.
My session is mostly 45 to 1.5 hr.  Also their thigh were little soar and I had to give them a 2 minutes massage.

But I believe mm told me the right thing.  
So no more dreaming about mutual pleasure.

3 hr session is NOT value for the money.  Sorry , not that rich.  Would rather see mm EVERY DAY.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-6-8 13:49:29 | 显示全部楼层
mmpleaser 发表于 2017-6-8 04:54
OK. Will try to look for the SMILE.  But sometimes I could feel the squeeze after.
My session is m ...

The squeeze can be done if they do enough kegel exercises.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ioQ8a7o3Mo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTi6Mx2MctU

Slow and steady, comfort and trust. Important things that leads to orgasm.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-6-8 13:55:51 | 显示全部楼层
asuran 发表于 2017-6-8 13:49
The squeeze can be done if they do enough kegel exercises.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ioQ8a ...

The squeeze is NOT from their own exercise.
Hope it is the involuntary result of big O.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-6-8 15:19:58 | 显示全部楼层
mmpleaser 发表于 2017-6-8 13:55
The squeeze is NOT from their own exercise.
Hope it is the involuntary result of big O.
What I mean was if they practice kegel exercise, they can control their muscle to squeeze voluntarily.
You know, kind of like those body builders can move their pect muscles due to their training and exercising it everyday or something.

mmpleaser 发表于 2017-6-8 15:37
OK.  So not the REAL THING, like COKE.  hahaha

Not sure if you understand or not. You seem to understand but then you sound a bit off.
It depends. If they do practice it, they have the ability fake it.
The longer the session, the greater the possibility of it being real due to comfort and intimacy levels rising.
Lots of teasing, soft touches, foreplay, edging, chemistry. All play a role.
Just read up some articles on how to get girls to orgasm online (google). Majority will mention it takes time. Go slow but be constant.
Not fool-proof but it will enhance your chances.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-6-8 15:37:02 | 显示全部楼层
asuran 发表于 2017-6-8 15:19
What I mean was if they practice kegel exercise, they can control their muscle to squeeze voluntar ...

OK.  So not the REAL THING, like COKE.  hahaha
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-6-8 15:39:57 | 显示全部楼层
MMs don't like it when customers go overboard in trying to be a gentleman or trying to impress them. They are selling you a fantasy, and whether or not you believe it, they know its not real.

Be polite, don't be dirty or disgusting, don't make excessive demands, don't haggle or be cheap. And if you really want to be nice or leave a good impression, then give a big tip.

To MMs, that is the ideal customer. Anything else is just lame.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-6-15 17:22 , Processed in 0.035388 second(s), 13 queries .