找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 9735|回复: 47

Review: agent燕归来大俠

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-10-25 14:24:53 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hi brothers and sisters, mothers and fathers, soliders and veterans,

I'm here to present you your favorite daily does of entertainment: my review on 燕系來大俠, aka, little rain. I'm sure the majority of you are well aware of this particular individual as he has stir a few riptiles in our tranquill and peaceful little community.

At first, and yes I am ashamed, that I thought and was concieved into thinking he's just a brother that was hitting mid life crisis hard with too much time on his hand. Yet, big thanks to Joshua and Digger, we have come to a conclusion that 燕系來大俠, aka, little rain, infact, is an agent from Babyface. If you were to pay attention to his replies, he has purposefully comment an unncessary amount of shits on ASB mms' posts. And please bare with me, he did it in a way where it seems like he was crediting the mms, but in reality, he was critizing and making up qualities that these mms to turn off the potential hunters.

Of course you could give less of a shit about the mms. Like personally, I respect them and I haven't been to many hunting experience to be honest. But the way 燕系來 talk about us, makes me not wish to ever visit his garage again. First, he generalized us. He has said that hunters are failures of life. Our life is miserable and that's why we have turned into hunting. Would you ever want to visit an garage that the owner thinks so iniquitous of you again?

Second, even thought after we, or Joshua to be accurate, have found out that he is, infact, the agent from babyface. He called this community a joke. He called us clowns. He thought we were all chess on his fucking palm.

Last, he stirs up the racial shits between the mainlander, hong kong and the taiwanese. He's not even from the north part of mainland but yet in the comments, he has continuously, numerous of times, discredit the Hong Kong discent while using an identity of an northern mainlander. This is the shit that I can not accept. As a hunter, I can tolerate that you think that I'm a piece of shit secretly, and that you treat your girls horribly, but I can not stand the fact taht you are so evil at heart. You tore shit up between this community where there were no problems to begin with.

Therefore, brothers, stand with me today. I sincerely ask you all to unite with me, to fight against this tyrant, to fight against this garbage garage owner. United We stand, divided we fall. Stand with me today and say no to this evil little bitch.

**ADMIN**

First of all, duplicate post are not allowed. DO NOT post the same thing in different sections just because you think what you want to talk about is important and want to maximize exposure. This time we combined the 2 posts, next time we will simply delete both.

As for 燕归来, this individual is certainly quite perculiar, talks way too much, annoying at times, and might have an agenda. However, we are quite sure he is NOT Babyface's owner for the following reasons.
  • Whether you like or hate 燕归来, its clear that he is quite knowledgeable in areas of IT, literature, etc. Babyface's keeper is a young man who simply doesn't have this level of academic knowledge.
  • Babyface's keeper (and keepers of major garages in general) are far too busy to be glued to online forums. We know them long enough to know how much time/work they put in on daily basis. Although they may check the forum from time to time to read reviews of their own girls, they don't have time to be continually posting/replying.
  • Those in marketing field will know the maxim, "there is no such thing as bad publicity" (unless something very extreme, like STI rumours). 燕归来 has talked about certain MMs so much that although some people such as yourself was turned away, it certainly created new attention and therefore more business from other wolves for both those MMs and ASB.
  • The amount of time invested in his account, for minor/trivial benefit (if any) does not make business sense for a keeper.
  • If, and this is a big if, he was a keeper, he would be a new keeper-wannable who has not yet set up operation. Only those keeper-wannabes have so much free time and try to poach MMs from existing garages to start their own. However, even this is an unlikely scenario.
  • Most MMs directly or indirectly know each other and word of mouth spreads quickly. If this individual was Babyface's keeper, they would know or have found out by now (especially since Babyface's keeper is rather easily recognizeable). And if so, ASB's keeper would have notified us long before this post was created.

In the past, when we defended certain agencies, some people will always use what we consider as a "cheap shot" by accusing us of motivated to defend our advertisers/clients, instead of debating our logical arguments. Therefore, let it be said openly, yes there is an inherent conflict of interest here on our part, however we have laid out genuine and valid rationale to support our deduction that is as unbiased as possible.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-10-25 15:10:00 | 显示全部楼层
I did not read most of his post (translation issue) but judging on his posting frequency it is obvious there is a motive behind his ramblings.

Sometimes I see him double or even triple posts and he even quotes himself once or twice.

To my plain view he's just a gossiper and stirring up drama.

Other than basic activities in a session there's no reason to post private conversations on the forums. Only drama comes out of it. (Tho sometimes it's popcorn and a few Lol worthy)
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-10-25 15:15:30 | 显示全部楼层
asuran 发表于 2016-10-25 15:10
I did not read most of his post (translation issue) but judging on his posting frequency it is obvio ...

Yeah I totally get what you mean bro. I wouldn't have posted if another bro talk shit about me hunting. But an owner/agent of a garage saying hunters have psychological problem, then I think its over the line. And also, this clears up some brothers' question regarding to this dick turd.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-10-25 15:31:20 | 显示全部楼层
Bro,
I am sorry to see that I cannot book or visit Swallow (now I got it right, not Sparrow) Bro.
Not gay person you know.

I admire his language skills and comedic talk.  Very entertaining and educational.  But I could NOT book her, so what is the point of reviewing him.

If he is indeed BF keeper, I must compliment him on his picks.  Might have talked to him on my Ginny incident.  He still owes me a favor that I need to cash in.

But it seems like he is promoting ASB instead,  funny I found.
Too bad I could not get to TO in time to catch the two beauties from Asia V and A.  So much for my luck.

Again, if I were a gay person, I consider this review of him, but not , so NO INTEREST in Him other than humor and language skill.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-10-25 16:04:50 | 显示全部楼层
babyme 发表于 2016-10-25 15:31
Bro,
I am sorry to see that I cannot book or visit Swallow (now I got it right, not Sparrow) Bro.
No ...

Lmfao you are such a BITCHMADE. Yeah, I did say it and I need to say it again: Bro you are a bitchmade. "Oh I don't care if he's talk shit about me if he thinks I have psychological problem. All I care is he made me happy and he is funny haha". Dude you need to stop hunting, sharing your wife or cuckolding would be more appropriate sport for you.

How can you take it when someone you are paying are insulting you down your fucking throat and you swallow it faster than you swallow cum. And yes this gay review is for you bro. Enjoy!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-10-25 16:08:13 | 显示全部楼层
at first i thought it was the ghost of 7sam.. but that was probably "harambe"
i didnt pay too much attention to the shit he has been saying.. but most likely to be an agency reviewer with that much time on his hands
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-10-25 16:42:33 | 显示全部楼层
Lz,你还没注册之前,他就住在这儿很多年了,只是不同的id,不同的精神面貌,出现罢了。没什么大惊小怪的,相信土豆总管也知道。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-10-25 16:45:03 | 显示全部楼层
燕归来经常在大统华买菜,有一次他追ASB的Poppy,买了两块五花肉,一些水果,觉得不够又有买了一袋洋葱,一袋姜,一头大蒜,一瓶李锦记酱油,一包淀粉,一盒海盐,一桶菜籽油,一瓶香油,一袋米,一口锅,一把菜刀,一个菜板,一个电饭煲,外加24瓶矿泉水加上一本故事会杂志,大包小包,汗流浃背的的往人家公寓里面走,到姑娘那又赖着不走,要给人家做饭,还把手指给切了,最后五花肉盐放多了,妹子一气之下把他就拉黑了。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-10-25 17:02:31 | 显示全部楼层
mofoking 发表于 2016-10-25 16:45
燕归来经常在大统华买菜,有一次他追ASB的Poppy,买了两块五花肉,一些水果,觉得不够又有买了一袋洋葱,一 ...

omg, it is real? crazy
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-10-25 17:07:06 | 显示全部楼层
mofoking 发表于 2016-10-25 16:45
燕归来经常在大统华买菜,有一次他追ASB的Poppy,买了两块五花肉,一些水果,觉得不够又有买了一袋洋葱,一 ...

哈哈哈赔我显示器,正在喝水直接喷了。

哈哈哥们你太逗了。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-6-5 06:36 , Processed in 0.044313 second(s), 14 queries .