AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 6640|回复: 24

Lohan @ AsianSexyBabe

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-3-13 03:33:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Lohan gave me such a spectacular session that I must share it. I still remember a few years ago when Kimchi was rare and they were famous for their cold mechanical service. These days the Kimchi market is so fiercely competitive that overall level of service is extremely high, however Lohan really took it to the next level.

As soon as I walked in the door she embraced me by pressing her huge boobs into my chest and her lips into mine. The softness and warmth of her body wrapped in sexy white bra&panties +leggings gave me an instant erection. Then she teased me with her eyes and and took me by hand to go inside. Once we're in the bedroom I started stripping off my clothes, starting with my pants. While pulling my shirt off over my head I suddenly feel a warm/moist sensation around my JJ. Then I realized this little vixen was giving me a BBBJ already! Lucky that I showered in the morning and still fresh & clean, I honestly don't know if she would have given me the pre-shower BBBJ if I was stinky. Before long, I feel myself on the verge of losing control so I stop her and we head to the shower. Throughout the way Lohan never stops teasing me with her twinkling eyes and devious smile.

Lohan has mastered the skill of turning the shower into a form of foreplay. Lots of soap lathering with her body onto mine. Then a pussyslide with her legs tightly squeezing my cock which feels almost like doing the real thing. Finally another BBBJ before ending the shower and proceeding to the next stage.

I lie down on the bed and Lohan gets busy right away. More foreplay that takes me to peak level of arousal then BBBJ then more pussyslide. At this point I'm horny and worried at the same time. I'm afraid that it might accidentally slip inside but it feels too good to stop. Eventually the dome comes on she fucks me hard. Reverse cowgirl > doggy > missionary. Lots of moaning from Lohan and a major orgasm (just acting of course, I know I'm not that good), but still makes me feel like rock star.

Lohan has cute x sexy type of face and is a huge flirt. She has huge boobs that are at least C and perhaps D (I think they're natural), yet she isn't fat at all, she's still got a flat tummy, and a great pair of legs. No tattoos and cannot detect any cigarette smell from her.

I would rate her face & body at 8 and 8.5 respectively. Service & Attitude is 10.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-13 03:42:02 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the review bro. I think her scores are pretty high so far across several reviews
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-13 09:58:09 | 显示全部楼层
man, I'm sold! got to see for myself. I hope I wont be disappointed!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-13 11:38:09 | 显示全部楼层
ya....but lohan is at markham
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-13 14:15:55 | 显示全部楼层
I regularly drive 35 kilometers each way to get my pussy.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-13 14:19:35 | 显示全部楼层
RealMan 发表于 2016-3-13 14:15
I regularly drive 35 kilometers each way to get my pussy.

Pussy better be good Lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-13 14:22:30 | 显示全部楼层
后悔上礼拜keeper推荐我还没去
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-13 14:23:00 | 显示全部楼层
hornyme 发表于 2016-3-13 14:19
Pussy better be good Lol

unfortunately, not always good. Some Bros are too generous in their ratings for my taste.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-13 14:23:38 | 显示全部楼层
RealMan 发表于 2016-3-13 14:23
unfortunately, not always good. Some Bros are too generous in their ratings for my taste.

dont worry im a face fucker. im harsh on the face. i will never fail you lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-13 14:39:17 | 显示全部楼层
hornyme 发表于 2016-3-13 14:23
dont worry im a face fucker. im harsh on the face. i will never fail you lol

ok. Bro. I need nice body to boot. cant stand jelly rolls and bad attitudes also.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-6-15 17:51 , Processed in 0.040941 second(s), 13 queries .