帖子
积分

积分695
电梯直达[url=][/url]
楼主
发表于 2014-4-13 19:26:01 | 只看该作者

Fellow wolfs...
Not sure if you feel this or not...
But generally, I think that this hobby is really expensive.
We all know this, and are still hobbying...
But instead of just complaning about the prices, I'd say..why not approach this from the other way around?
Lets see if we can share some tips so that hopefully, we have more money for hunting?
this way, just for general discussions, hopefully we can all make/save some money for more hunting trips?
Please note that these are all just suggestions, and personal experiences, and should no way be reflected as truth or any other advice.
Each brother wolf should look at each advice and decide personally if they want to go for it or not.
Please don't make this into a commercial. Just want fellow brothers to save/make a little more cash for hunting trips.
I guess I will start with some.

1. Two years ago, i bought stocks - Husky - Not sure if its good to buy now, but it gives me back dividends. Next two years, they are going to expand their oil exploration efforts and build more rigs, including one in china. They are pretty environmental friendly. Please note that I didn't buy much of their stocks though.

2. If you are going to buy TV, electronics and don't mind refurburshed, then Samtack comes to mind. They have their sales about once every 6 months. The next round is coming up at end of April. 3 weeks. Samtack is a warehouse that distributes to storeslike bestbuy and walmart. Sometimes, they got some cheap tv's and stuff. Worth checking it out.

Thats all i have for now.

回复
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
沙发
发表于 2014-4-13 20:53:35 | 只看该作者

Hunting (eat-out) is kind of hobby. We come/join in to share the fun (with friendly languages). Money concerns to this hobby not cheap. You know, me know & everyone know. At end of the day if you found FUN ... worth it or not? You decide/choose.
1. Husky is in Oil category. Worth a bet as investment prospect.... IMO
2. Samtack supplies to Electronic stores. Also they brought back "defective/Returns" from stores. Refurish/repair it (use original packageing) and sale to PUBLIC (in their warehouse). Also Samtack help stores to move out SLOW moving items. Worth it or need it ..... hmmmmm.

回复 支持 反对
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
HC1265

主题
帖子
积分

积分880
板凳
发表于 2014-4-14 00:48:30 | 只看该作者

I spent the money to be happy. How to spend depends on your budget, but cheaper than
gambling by far.
As for electronics items: TV, fridge, washing machine, PC.
My advice do not plug into the 120 v outlet, instead plug into a good power surge suppressor.
Choose one with ~ 900 joules. Your items will last years longer. More money in the long run.

回复 支持 反对
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
地板
发表于 2014-4-14 01:00:56 | 只看该作者

Nice thread, i will play along

1. A lot of agencies have promotions, TOFTT special or loyal program, so keep ur eyes open for those.

2. Mix it up with some MP or SPA release, so for me at this moment, i do 2 SPs and 1 MP, so on and so forth, MP's damage is only 100-120 hh all inclusive

3. Simply hunt less, like from 3 times a week to 2 times a week, or even 10 times a month will lower ur hunting expanse. it adds up in the long run.

4. Ask for a raise at work, work harder, actively pursue ur next promotion. bigger income, more $$$ left in the wallet.

5. Lease a car instead of buying a car, so u have more cash-flow. and less maintenance fee, just do the absolute minimum, big tune up doesn't kick in until 3-4 years anyway.

6. Go out with civilians girls more, movies and dinners r much cheaper, sometimes u get lucky, when u do, big saving.

7. Don't repeat unless u intend to ask the mm out or u sink.

8. TOFTT less, waiting for positive reviews before take the plunge

9. tip less, instead of $20 tip $10.. again it adds up in the long run, and don't bother to tip goddness, they r richer than u and make much more money all tax-free. there is a difference between being generous and being a fool.

10. spend more time will friends, family and get more involved with ur community. Naturally u will hunt less hence more money in the bank.

coldfeet before the trip, it will be over soon, but so much can happen in a blink of an eye, let alone weeks. dont let me down sweetie, u gonna completely alter my lifepath once u step into that house
回复 支持 反对
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
5#
发表于 2014-4-17 02:38:23 | 只看该作者

happypooning 发表于 2014-4-13 12:00

1. A lot of agencies have promotions, TOFTT special or loyal program ...

一刀切左佢咪得嘮
Just find a sharp knife and chop it off

wtf, it's just another fxxk!
回复 支持 反对
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
6#
发表于 2014-4-17 06:37:51 | 只看该作者

ahwong 发表于 2014-4-16 13:38
一刀切左佢咪得嘮
Just find a sharp knife and chop it off

wow.. ceo wong

why why why.. don't say that, i would rather lose both of my arms and both of my legs before i lose my jj..
what's the meaning of life without it

coldfeet before the trip, it will be over soon, but so much can happen in a blink of an eye, let alone weeks. dont let me down sweetie, u gonna completely alter my lifepath once u step into that house
回复 支持 反对
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
7#
发表于 2014-4-17 10:50:46 | 只看该作者

happypooning 发表于 2014-4-16 17:37
wow.. ceo wong

why why why.. don't say that, i would rather lose both of my arms and both of my l ...

i'd rather last 10mins than not cumming...

Seize the moment, seize the HOPE
回复 支持 反对
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
8#
发表于 2014-4-17 10:57:21 | 只看该作者

easternstar 发表于 2014-4-16 21:50
i'd rather last 10mins than not cumming...

super star, take it as a blessing, very few man can last more than 30 mins and willing to DATY for 20 mins.. u r a rare species, a type mms love

回复 支持 反对
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
9#
发表于 2014-4-17 11:14:20 | 只看该作者

happypooning 发表于 2014-4-16 21:57
super star, take it as a blessing, very few man can last more than 30 mins and willing to DATY for ...

but if you ask me about pure physical enjoyment, MM vs. DIY. my 5sis will do... seirously...

回复 支持 反对
[url=]举报[/url]

10#
发表于 2014-4-17 11:16:02 | 只看该作者

easternstar 发表于 2014-4-16 22:14
but if you ask me about pure physical enjoyment, MM vs. DIY. my 5sis will do... seirously...

u r still young, don't be too tough on urself, u got potential, u got room to improve, like me, probably this is  my best, my peak, very little room for improvement

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-12-26 01:19:29 | 显示全部楼层
楼主: euchen

Finance [color=#999999 !important][color=rgb(153, 153, 153) !important][复制链接]
[tr][/tr]
11#
发表于 2014-4-16 22:24:30 | 只看该作者

happypooning 发表于 2014-4-16 22:16
u r still young, don't be too tough on urself, u got potential, u got room to improve, like me, pr ...

i'd take meeting you as a blessing, you opened up the pandora's box for me...

管理回复 编辑支持 反对
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
12#
发表于 2014-4-16 22:30:50 | 只看该作者

easternstar 发表于 2014-4-16 22:24
i'd take meeting you as a blessing, you opened up the pandora's box for me...

dont worry u will be better than me in many ways, maybe not taller, but bigger stronger and sexier. once u graduate and start ur shining career, and don't forget the daily exercise, do it religiously, no excuse . i guarantee u, u will be better, much better, u will have mms sink to u, too many u get a headache and ask me to take away some.. i look forward to the new you, 3 or 4 years from now on

管理回复 编辑支持 反对
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
13#
发表于 2014-4-20 07:20:00 | 只看该作者

Wealth Creation  =  Investments Compounded returns  x Savings net Debt   (Cash Inflow- Cash outflow)

Most wolf  bros will be eating cat food upon retirement or relying on parents inheritance?

管理回复 编辑支持 反对
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
14#
发表于 2014-4-20 07:25:17 | 只看该作者

happypooning 发表于 2014-4-16 22:30
dont worry u will be better than me in many ways, maybe not taller, but bigger stronger and sexier ...

Back on topic of finance.  Maybe you can hire him upon graduation .  You can be not only his whore mentor but boss and life coach?   How to be a  2016 renaissance man  and succession planning ?

管理回复 编辑支持 反对
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
15#
发表于 2014-4-20 07:43:15 | 只看该作者

Upon retirement  65 with a life expectancy till 85.   You will  need to a accumulate investments across all asset classes  of  anywhere between  1 million to 3 million depending on your life style and health.  And how old you are now.

Now with that target work backwards on your strategy on how to attain it.   

管理回复 编辑支持 反对
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
16#
发表于 2014-4-20 13:28:41 | 只看该作者

7samurai 发表于 2014-4-20 07:25
Back on topic of finance.  Maybe you can hire him upon graduation .  You can be not only his whore ...

i wish. i really would, but we r in totally different industries. i would be happy to be his hunting mentor though

管理回复 编辑支持 反对
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
17#
发表于 2014-4-20 20:02:49 | 只看该作者

happypooning 发表于 2014-4-13 12:00

1. A lot of agencies have promotions, TOFTT special or loyal program ...

9. tip less, instead of $20 tip $10.. again it adds up in the long run, and don't bother to tip goddness, they r richer than u and make much more money all tax-free. there is a difference between being generous and being a fool.

Please stop tipping.  
An old wolf told me this:  
1) MM makes more money than you do.  Instead of paying $20 tips, save them and award your later. eg.  140hh mm; save $20 for 7 visits and you award yourself a free fuck on the eighth.   
2) if you only have $120, you have no way to visit an $140 mm. Right?  so why pay tips?
3) If you have $140 and planing to visit an $120 mm + $20 tips,  why don't you visit an $140 level mm?
4) Money is a scarce commodity, and it is hard to earn in Canada.  For ever dollar you made, 40 cents goes to tax. Don't waste  your hard earned money. always follow reputable c-hing's advice. e.g. you better off just eating Ahwong sir's saliva.  and you will feel money well spent.   

管理回复 编辑支持 反对
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
18#
发表于 2014-4-20 20:32:54 | 只看该作者

ah_chin 发表于 2014-4-20 20:02
Please stop tipping.  
An old wolf told me this:  
1) MM makes more money than you do.  Instead  ...

ok bro. i will do that for u, i almost always book one hour, so i usually tip $20, i will stop now..simply because my best friend from high school's nickname is ah-chin too (not sure if i have shared that with u already or not), at least that's what i used to call him, ah-chin passed away less than 2 years after we graduated high school from a DUI driver..

CEO wong is my dear language adviser, but we have totally different tastes when it comes to mms.. i love TOFTT, i love exploring, but from now on i will avoid tipping unless i feel like i absolutely have to

管理回复 编辑支持 反对
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
19#
发表于 2014-4-22 05:19:16 | 只看该作者

happypooning 发表于 2014-4-20 13:28
i wish. i really would, but we r in totally different industries. i would be happy to be his hunti ...

Hire on character and smarts. The rest can be learned.  

管理回复 编辑支持 反对
[url=]举报[/url]

20#
发表于 2014-4-22 14:41:11 | 只看该作者

7samurai 发表于 2014-4-22 05:19
Hire on character and smarts. The rest can be learned.

totally different bro,

just to put things in perspective for u

it's like... i try to recruit a cook to fix a commercial airplane.. it is not impossible, but highly unlikely... hunting mentor is for sure more suitable

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-12-26 01:19:45 | 显示全部楼层
楼主: euchen

Finance [color=#999999 !important][color=rgb(153, 153, 153) !important][复制链接]
[tr][/tr]
21#
发表于 2014-4-23 05:46:03 | 只看该作者

happypooning 发表于 2014-4-22 14:41
totally different bro,

just to put things in perspective for u

Like the difference  between ...

Doctor  vs chiropractor or
Western vs Traditional Chinese Doctor  or
Doctor vs Pharmacist or
Doctor vs Nurse or
Doctor vs Medical X-ray  lab technician or
Doctor vs Pharmaceutical  sales  rep?

管理回复 编辑支持 反对
[url=]举报[/url]

[tr][/tr]
22#
发表于 2014-4-23 13:53:08 | 只看该作者

7samurai 发表于 2014-4-23 05:46
Like the difference  between ...

Doctor  vs chiropractor or

more like difference between

Doctor vs astronauts  or
Doctor vs politician or
Doctor vs border portal or
Doctor vs veterinarian

管理回复 编辑支持 反对
[url=]举报[/url]

23#
发表于 2014-4-24 05:40:04 | 只看该作者

happypooning 发表于 2014-4-23 13:53
more like difference between

Doctor vs astronauts  or

So which one is the "doctor" placeholder ?  

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-6-4 13:10 , Processed in 0.041654 second(s), 14 queries .