AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 1384|回复: 0

WEDENSDAY @ *** Toronto Girlfriends *** A League of Her Own **BRANDI** Markham

关闭 [复制链接]
发表于 2014-2-11 23:59:17 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Our lineup for WEDNESDAY:

Harlowe: Boy are you guys lucky! I am very proud to introduce to you a sweet young lady with a stellar reputation into our lineup. She's a total package: BUSTY natural DDs with a tight slender frame - check - GFE / PSE service - check - charming easy going personality and dedication to her men - check - Really what else can a man ask for?!
11AM START TIME

Zoey: Gentlemen please help me welcome to TGF this beautiful, elegant and sophisticated young lady who is sure to become a hobbyist favorite real quick. She's brand new to the industry but not new to the art of seduction and pleasure, she is a former model so I am confident you guys will be pleased with her looks. Her attitude and willingness to please makes this GFE a solid choice for any discerning hobbyist. In fact, I should have nicknamed her chemical warfare because it is that hard to resist her charm!

Brandi: * WELCOME BACK!! * this fiery Latina spinner with a BUSTY 34D-24-34 (ALL NATURAL!) figure is a sweetheart with the perfect touch. Type of girl that sends shivers up your spine with a mischievous smile, a seductive gaze and flirtatious touch. Her upbeat happy-go-lucky personality gives off an energy UNMATCHED and so is her service!!
Believe you me, the pictures DO NOT do her justice. We are doing a new photoshoot ASAP!!!!

Honey: *NEW GIRL* The perfect blend of cute and sexy. This girl has the face of an angel and a heavenly body to match. TIGHT fit and toned petite SPINNER frame with a friendly disposition, GFE / PSE service and just the right amount of spunk. (Honey has a few small tattoos air brushed)
11AM START TIME
$$$ *** TOFTT Special $140/hh $230/h *** $$$$

Lydia: NEW HOT PICTURES!!!! Athletic build, European brunette, 5'5" and 115 lbs with a natural accommodating GFE disposition... When we met this girl we had to sneak her out of her house at night, after that my eyes couldn't believe what I saw, she climbed a rope up to her room to get back into the house! I should have guessed she was a stripper lol You can't go wrong with this girl, meet her once and you'll be hooked I can guarantee you that!

Announcements:
- *NEW LOCATION*we are now going to be in Vaughn near hwy 7 and hwy 400, look forward to us being in Vaughn this week (please check schedule online)!
- Lana is only in town for two weeks folks so dont miss her while shes in town. This girl is well worth it!!!

Enjoy,

Don Ron
TGF founder CEO and CFO

Book via SMS/Text 416 560 7286 and receive $10 off your booking today!

(understandably this discount cannot be used in addition to any other specials offered such as TOFTT specials in which case the greater discount will apply to your booking via text ALSO this discount does not apply to pre-bookings) REMEMBER if you are unable to reach us via telephone call for whatever reason you can always reach us via text. It is a lot easier and faster to book via text message/sms PLUS you're saving $10 off your booking today!. Text message / SMS is the best way to get a hold of us!

Our phone lines will be open from 9AM Monday to Friday and from 10am on Saturday and Sunday for your convenience.

To book same day appointments please call us at 416-787-8558 or contact us via text/sms at 416-560-7286

For bookings in advance please refer to our SCHEDULE updated daily

Email or PM bookings please allow up to 24 hours for response.

Bookings via SMS/Text are always welcome!

CALL: 416 787 8558

TEXT: 416 560 7286

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-23 11:27 , Processed in 0.034669 second(s), 13 queries .