AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: 7samurai

Should all races be able to join sex747?

关闭 [复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2013-5-26 22:08:44 | 显示全部楼层
sadik 发表于 2013-5-26 21:56 static/image/common/back.gif
I posted many reviews and all of them are from asian agencies. I think i deserve to be here unless y ...

Sadik is a brave man just like Rosa Parks.   I refuse to believe only 2 members here support going global.  Staying silent is sign of apathy and a big shame if you truly believe the go global cause.   

Rosa Louise McCauley Parks (February 4, 1913 – October 24, 2005) was an African-American civil rights activist, whom the U.S. Congress called "the first lady of civil rights" and "the mother of the freedom movement".[1] Her birthday, February 4, and the day she was arrested, December 1, have both become Rosa Parks Day, commemorated in the U.S. states of California and Ohio.

On December 1, 1955, in Montgomery, Alabama, Parks refused to obey bus driver James F. Blake's order that she give up her seat in the colored section to a white passenger, after the white section was filled. Parks was not the first person to resist bus segregation. Others had taken similar steps in the twentieth century, including Irene Morgan in 1946, Sarah Louise Keys in 1955, and the members of the Browder v. Gayle lawsuit (Claudette Colvin, Aurelia Browder, Susie McDonald, and Mary Louise Smith) arrested months before Parks. NAACP organizers believed that Parks was the best candidate for seeing through a court challenge after her arrest for civil disobedience in violating Alabama segregation laws though eventually her case became bogged down in the state courts. [2] [3]i
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-5-26 22:25:33 | 显示全部楼层
I posted many reviews and all of them are from asian agencies. I think i deserve to be here unless y ...

you are still Asian, bro, just the eastern part of Asia:lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-5-26 22:26:05 | 显示全部楼层

This has nothing to do with being racist.  It is not like we are promoting hating other races.  The problem is some Chinese bros already not feeling comfortable with garages taking non-asian customers and the recent incident about bbfs from non-asian forum just making things worse.  In asia, PSE service is not normal, and services like digit or dfk are also not standard.  But in the west, PSE is much more common and you can almost do anything to the girl.  It is just different customs from the East and West do not mix very well.  Maybe this will change over time but it is a problem now.

On the other hand, I do not see how Ben gor can easily restrict access because google translate will easily translate everything.  Unless, we all write in HK slang or mandarin pingyin, which not everyone can understand.  Maybe we can write in ancient Chinese?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-5-26 22:28:00 | 显示全部楼层

Exactly why we should let all. If you must, you can be able to choose an ethnicity when you sign up. So you have a yellow face, white face, etc. Then you can see if the reviews are coming from which ethnicity's perspective.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-5-26 23:20:09 | 显示全部楼层
Asian Only Please!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-5-27 01:56:53 | 显示全部楼层
Asian only 鬼佬are not welcomed here, this is intend to be a Chinese review board.shame on those who introduce it to terb retards
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-5-27 02:42:49 | 显示全部楼层

The key word of the survey whirls around "Asian".  Responds to Question #1 & #2 represent 95% & you are Asian, why worry?

This Forum, as far as I can tell, will always be an Asian forum based on ethnic background.  Currently, the medium of communication is mainly English with some Chinese content (mainly Cantonese); may be in the future long after we have retired or chasing angels in another world, that it might turn into an English language only forum.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-5-27 05:56:18 | 显示全部楼层
I'm not racist and i think we should welcome all races as long as they participate constructively.

A major problem we have here is that many chinese people have this "keep the good stuff to themself" mentality and don't share. On the other hand, some white folks are more than happy to write reviews, but also use that as leverage to bargain, and sometimes even extort, MMs and keepers for favors.

That's why there's so many reviews for a small handful of kimchi mainly from toe88 and mw. Girls like emma, jooah, barbie. I've seen them all, and i'm not saying they're bad or anything, but they don't deserve all the attention they're getting. I mean, come on, 10+ reports for each, all showering them with praise. Not going to mention names, but some are just ludicrous.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-5-27 07:47:07 | 显示全部楼层
icefire 发表于 2013-5-26 22:26 static/image/common/back.gif
This has nothing to do with being racist.  It is not like we are promoting hating other races.  Th ...

Asian guys do BBFS all the time - in fact many girls say they only offer BBFS to asian guys.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-5-27 08:42:08 | 显示全部楼层
aznlover 发表于 2013-5-27 07:47 static/image/common/back.gif
Asian guys do BBFS all the time - in fact many girls say they only offer BBFS to asian guys.

I am side-tracking, but I was never offered BBFS.  :L
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-6-15 14:00 , Processed in 0.040101 second(s), 14 queries .