找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: wakksta186

约MM出去玩儿

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-2-21 16:12:26 | 显示全部楼层
wakksta186 发表于 2024-2-21 16:00
Absolutely. And if you went to the bby location we may have legit ran into each other lol. Girls l ...

Indeed, she is a total gem. And a great person with a big heart. I'm just waiting for her to come back here as she's making her way to move here and get her PR. however that is a big process which she's been dealing with for a while now.
and bro for sure uve probably ran into you before haha I've been to like all those burnaby locations.
Off topic here but hella funny story. Down by Silver Ave. I was seeing a kgirl that time and it was busy outside. for some reason so many people waiting to get in plus new people moving in. It was hectic.
Me and another dude were both waiting, I didn't talk to him but we both knew what we were here for. Cause it was busy, the handler said reception will come pick me up. I'm guessing same for the other guy.
Anyways the receptionist came and picked me up and confirmed the floor but wasn't the one I was going to. Then he said the girls name and I'm like no not her. Then the receptionist was like shit I got the wrong guy. I laughed and I'm like I think you were suppose to get the other guy standing next to me.
The receptionist I was waiting for ended up picking the other guy up. Pretty funny exchange lmao
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-2-21 16:23:00 | 显示全部楼层
kingkong123 发表于 2024-2-21 16:12
Indeed, she is a total gem. And a great person with a big heart. I'm just waiting for her to come  ...

That’s legit I hope she can come back even if she will end up with her SO if she wants to remain friends and have dinner once in a while that’s cool too. I’ve been inactive for the past few years only came out of. Retirement to try out the Japanese girls. My first visit was hectic too on a weekend the agency booked me an hour later than what I asked for and I got a $20 discount lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-21 16:31:16 | 显示全部楼层
wakksta186 发表于 2024-2-21 16:23
That’s legit I hope she can come back even if she will end up with her SO if she wants to remain  ...

yeah me and her have a long awaited catch up over coffee, as she was supposed to come back in 2021 but bunch of unfortunate shit happened to her which pushed it back further. It also fueled her desire to move on from working as she really wanted a life in Canada.
Ngl after my stint with YaYa, I'm gonna take a break for a bit. Unless I see some sort of absolute babe l like or some of the super hot ones from last year visit again.
And nice to get a discount. I have a feeling most of the popular agencies now really do care about customer service. When first started seeing girls, that wasn't the case as much. But now a days it's much better.
Like YL reached to me over the YaYa issue and offered a decent discount for the next girl I want to see. And they immediately went to see what they can do for her. Which I hope is an examination and remedy if needed before working again.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-2-21 16:45:32 | 显示全部楼层
kingkong123 发表于 2024-2-21 16:31
yeah me and her have a long awaited catch up over coffee, as she was supposed to come back in 2021 ...

Absolutely. Always the cherry on top when you see the human side of the ladies and get to know who they really are and while both of you genuinely enjoy each other’s. Company. Even if you don’t end up dating,  the connection you both have is invaluable. I stayed out of the game for a few years as my favorite girls at the time retired one by one. I think since I’m
Back, I’ll stick around for a bit and see where things go. If I get attached, might be time to move on or ask the girl out again
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-21 18:39:28 | 显示全部楼层
還是分得很開的 約妹子出去玩怕尷尬
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-21 19:27:52 | 显示全部楼层
wakksta186 发表于 2024-2-21 16:45
Absolutely. Always the cherry on top when you see the human side of the ladies and get to know who ...

Totally agree man. You meet great people in all facets of life. Just like from your gym or job or school. The sex industry is no different. A lot of these girls have aspirations and dreams. So making money is just a way for them to get there.
Now adays, I just go by natural feeling when asking girls I see out or vice versa. I haven't asked any since beginning of 2023 but declined to meet with three others because I just didn't feel the natural click from it. But because I turned these girls down, it became wierd and I stopped seeing them.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-2-21 19:36:32 | 显示全部楼层
kingkong123 发表于 2024-2-21 19:27
Totally agree man. You meet great people in all facets of life. Just like from your gym or job or  ...

Haha yea man I’m jealous as I never had girls who initiated I had to ask!
You must resemble an Oppa in real life for these girls to initiate. Yea if you turn them down then it kind of gets sealed and maybe time to move on to others lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-21 20:05:33 | 显示全部楼层
wakksta186 发表于 2024-2-21 19:36
Haha yea man I’m jealous as I never had girls who initiated I had to ask!
You must resemble an Op ...

hahaha nah I'm not like those Oppas or atleast I don't see myself like that lmao
but you got some legit experiences from what I've read you post especially with the white girls.
Even if you initiate its okay, what's more important is if you two enjoys each other company off the clock 😁

And yeah hard to go back when you turn down the girls but it goes the other way around too. When you ask the girl out and she rejects it's also kind of gets sealed too. And for the guys it's harder to let it go.
I've had that happened a few times and it kinda sucks when you ask a girl you liked out but still wanna see them and they reject you. So after they reject it can get super wierd to see them again.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-21 20:29:56 | 显示全部楼层
Hell a experience,bros. So much interest as reading both you guys post. I used to see a girl couple times and pretty enjoyed. Wanted to ask her out but controlled my impulse. A bit regret, but life goes on.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-2-21 21:21:18 | 显示全部楼层
@Pika1 yea man sometimes it’s hard to control those impulses especially if you get along very well with the girl even when you’re not fucking. Not a bad experience and I’ve learned a lot from
The ladies as well.

@kingkong123 you were rejected?!! Wow didn’t think this would happen haha. Did the lady just give you random attitude or was it a gentle no? I’m super afraid of this and only asked girls out after seeing them at least 4-6 times before popping the question
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-6-10 08:14 , Processed in 0.037865 second(s), 12 queries .