找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4885|回复: 17

Mila - Review

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-2-19 15:21:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
hello fellow bros,

First time posting in this forum.  I usually belong to another VERY similiar forum, but i've found so much more intel here so decided to do some immigration.  Going to copy my reviews from other boards as they have all been very recent and hopefully help other bros without searching too deep (as, i need to lvl up, i can't even do a search here yet..

Mila was actually the first mm i have seen on this site, but unfortunately she disappeared before i had a chance to find her.  taking the perfect opportunity to be her first guest, booked her as early as she is ready.

Environment is good, location is closer than i expected, room is clean and 1 on 1.  a big plus is that there's a clock facing the bed, so i know when i should call it quits (but this actually screwed me over at the end...)

The door opens and this petite cute mm with a great smile greets me.  My first surprise was she has short hair! apparently she said she just had it cut recently, still good looking, but i personally prefer long hair.

cutting right to the chase, shower for two, she is very fun in the shower when washing your back, she presses against you and rub herself on to you.  We made small talks in the shower some lfk and tight hugs and out we went.

On the bed, her foreplay was truly exceptional, very GFE and i don't find her shy at all as some ppl have posted.  she was aggressive with kissing and licking, the best was when shoved her entire tongue into my ear, have to admit that was a first for me.  bbbj was amazing, love her tonue and bls was great too and a lot of deep throat.  The synch between my humps and her head was just right.  After some more dfk and she shoving my head into her boobs, came main event.  I asked her if she's ready, and she gave me two big "thumbs up" with a smile!  Checking her for lubricant, and YES! this is my first time feeling lub before the main course began. and for once, either her acting was good or i was too naive, i think she WANTED me to fuck her..

Arming me with her mouth (big plus!!), she did some more cbj, but i signalled it's time.  Started with cow girl, and yes she is tight! i hope she enjoyed it as much as i did, (i think so) but it was a good ride.  Moments later she just laid herself on me and i did my thrusting while stretching her ass open.  All this time she breathed and kissed and lick my ear and neck all over.  Since she is so small, she could even lick my chest as i pumped her from under.  One more position later (i can go on, but it's getting long and i m tired...), looked at the lock, it's about time, so a few more quick and deep thrust, handed in my homework.

Looking back at the clock... FUCK! there's still 10 mins, i miss read the minute and hour hand!  (let's see you try to do math while having your hands on a pair of tits and thrusting into a tight puxxy... She asked aren't i tired?! no way, not with someone like her!!  So we showered again, more hugging and playing as i squirt soap on her, i had to get dress and go. (still about 7 mins left...).  At the door we hugged, said goodbye and i wished her the best in her studies so she won't have to do this anymore and off i go...

Overall: 9
Face: 7 - a bit rounder than i expected compared to her pics
Body: 7 - ok body, but i m not a big fan of the tits, its not like they sag, but they point side ways... i havn't really met any mm outside of real gfs that has firm perky tits yet..
Audio: 9 - great vocal effects and lots of heavy breathing.  Even came with cluctching onto bed sheets!
Service: 10! - i think this was the best meal i've had even though i havn't had much exp.  As close as to a gf as you can get.

Repeat: hmm.. no i think, just coz i m a one shot mm person. i prefer the variety.  And i really really really need to quit, i said one, but now it's been more and more...

The only drawback for me was:
1. shorter hair (just coz i have long hair fetish) and;
2. boobs that goes side ways and is not perky

Also, as many reviewers have said, please be gentle and kind to her. She is too sweet and her attitude is just exceptional.  Be good to her, she deserve your respect and care!

dmg: 150

one more mm i think, and i m done my bucket list, THEN i'll quit.... i hope.... final item on my bucket list is hk mm, any good recommendations?

Peace.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-2-19 19:04:40 | 显示全部楼层
要 HK mm 呀 ????

要服務就去搵 Bobo @ MW 啦.........
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-2-19 19:12:48 | 显示全部楼层
要 HK mm 呀 ????

去搵 Sugar 啦, 佢最後仲有 massage 添, 手骨都真係幾唔錯架.........
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-2-19 22:20:34 | 显示全部楼层
porkyporky 发表于 2012-2-19 19:12 static/image/common/back.gif
要 HK mm 呀 ????

去搵 Sugar 啦, 佢最後仲有 massage 添, 手骨都真係幾唔錯架.........  ...
佢最後仲有 massage 添, 手骨都真係幾唔錯架

呢鑊我又唔多認同噃!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-2-19 22:56:46 | 显示全部楼层
sloppyhunter 发表于 2012-2-19 22:20 static/image/common/back.gif
呢鑊我又唔多認同噃!

你覺得佢手骨唔掂咩 ????
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-2-20 14:59:22 | 显示全部楼层
where can I find mila?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-2-20 15:06:03 | 显示全部楼层
How old is Sugar? if 25-35, gum dou ok wor.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-2-20 15:23:45 | 显示全部楼层
还好,但不算挺好!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-2-21 11:54:52 | 显示全部楼层
hihi, thanks for your reply my inbox, so where can I see her picture?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-2-21 17:22:07 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 Ben2009 于 2012-2-21 17:24 编辑
hopoorguy 发表于 2012-2-20 14:59 static/image/common/back.gif
where can I find mila?

Don't bother asking for their pic. They don't use real pics.

Call them at 647-766-8883, keeper's name is George. Tell them u got their # from Ben.

Location is Warden/Finch apartment. This is Jenny Little Piggy's old location.

Visual review
Face: 6
Body: 5.
I understand this is very subjective. Meat lovers will love her. But for me that like skinny girls, she is way too fat. Her service is supposedly quite good, but i didnt stay to find out.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-6-16 04:14 , Processed in 0.055626 second(s), 14 queries .