AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 13983|回复: 58

ROXY @ AsianSexyBabe

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-4-18 14:49:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
After 14 months apart, no communication no secret meet ups or anything, we finally met again.  I mean Roxy of course.  I saw her on her last day in 2014 and we ended things off well, holding each other on her balcony watching the snow fall in Markham.  I arrived and she opens the door wide not even bothering to hide as she wasn't wearing anything sexy, just a skin tight dress.  Big hug and kiss, she remembered me right away.  I picked her up and as usual she says NO NO, I am heavy.

Back to the room, and as usual this girl is super thin and her hair is always in a mess.  I love her feet, long second toe, and nicely shaped, with no dry spots even though I know for a fact his girl loves heels.  We go for a shower, she plays with me and tugs me towards the tub holding me tightly.  I am growing my the second.  Without any warning she begins a furious HJ like she wants me to cum right now.  This girl is horny I guess.  After water flute, I DATO a bit in the shower and we headed back to the room.

I couldn't wait to get her on her back and DATY, but first I had to give her feet a good kissing and licking.  She is super ticklish so be gentle guys.  I kissed her all over and gave her a good DATY, only coming up for air and some DFK every now and then.  We switch and she begins her routine.  Starts with DFK, then more finger roaming.  She touches you just soft enough so that you skin senses she is there and it gives you crazy sensations.  Her transitions are amazing, go from BLS to BBBJ, to kissing thighs without even skipping a beat.  This girl is not rusty, she knows exactly what to do.  And she know I like her to bite my JJ so when it came time for that, I was going crazy.  Have not felt this way in over a year.

After the 360 BBBJ with 69 and DATO, I was ready for the dome, just before she places it on more of this furious HJ again, like she was trying to make me grow some more.  We did ACG, then RCG, DOGGY in front of a mirror, and MISH where she bit my neck all up.  Got a chance to suck on her toes while in MISH and I lifted her up a bit, so I was pound upwards to make her orgasm harder.  I could feel she came, cause it was warm and sticky around our thighs, and she closed her eyes and just moaned over and over again breathing deeply.  She asked if I came cause I haven't yet, and she switch and wanted to ride me until I blast in her.  After another 5 minutes of ACG with me thrusting upwards and holding her butt to push her down, I finally came, and she grinded every drop out.

After we finished she leaned back and pulled out, but continued the furious HJ with the condom on, I felt like I was cuming again.  I was squirming around on the bed hoping she would stop, but she didn't and kept going.  She starts to laugh I think she get enjoyment out of doing that.  We DFK some more and laid together.  I got a chance to kiss her feet a bit more which was awesome cause I haven't done that in over a year.

Queen Roxy has returned.  She honestly has the best routine out of all the queens out there, she is polished and skillful and knows just how to make you feel extra sensations during a simple BBBJ.  She is on par in terms of tightness with LUSH, and has the same type to seductive eyes as ELLA.  Roxy initiates a lot eye contact so you are the center of attention.  I think ASB is really building a solid roaster right now with ELLA, LOHAN and ROXY, since the departure of LUSH they have scrambled and found some great girls.  Seems like they have selected service girls as their starting lineup.

Overall:
Face: 8/10
Body:9/10
Service: 9/10 NO cim / NO rim and still overly satisfied
Attitude: 10/10
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-18 15:18:20 | 显示全部楼层
Dam. That s hot.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-4-18 15:23:12 | 显示全部楼层

forgot to mention, to eats a mint candy before you start so her breath is icy cold, and she blows cold air on you during bbbj, its was sensational
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-18 15:55:59 | 显示全部楼层
WhiteMamba 发表于 2016-4-18 15:23
forgot to mention, to eats a mint candy before you start so her breath is icy cold, and she blows  ...

Dam! That s hot ! Need to try a mouth wash BBBJ hahahaha
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-4-18 16:11:26 | 显示全部楼层
hornyme 发表于 2016-4-18 15:55
Dam! That s hot ! Need to try a mouth wash BBBJ hahahaha

I dont even care if she cleans her pussy i will still daty, many girls dont expect a dato so i like them dirty
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-18 16:19:11 | 显示全部楼层
Lol I just tried her today. I like her hand job lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-18 16:24:15 | 显示全部楼层
how are her boobs? enhanced? hard? clean shaven pussy? tightness as compared to Serina?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-4-18 19:24:37 | 显示全部楼层
RealMan 发表于 2016-4-18 16:24
how are her boobs? enhanced? hard? clean shaven pussy? tightness as compared to Serina?

Serina is atill number one tightest, shaved pussy, enhanced d cup woth eraser nipples
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-18 19:28:10 | 显示全部楼层
WhiteMamba 发表于 2016-4-18 19:24
Serina is atill number one tightest, shaved pussy, enhanced d cup woth eraser nipples

shit, one more tdl. not enough time!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-4-18 19:44:55 | 显示全部楼层
Just the clarify, cause some bros are pm me about some things i said,
Roxy is very clean, pussy is amazingly well taken care of, no smell and it just perfect in my eyes.
I was so into the daty that i wasnt breathing enough so i had to come up to breath and also DFK her
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-6-16 18:27 , Processed in 0.036895 second(s), 13 queries .